Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dinosaur's Evolved Into Humans

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1    Xzenox

Xzenox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

• All the worlds a stage

Posted 07 November 2005 - 09:22 PM

The base of our brain is Reptilian....
We still dont actually know how the dinosaurs died soo maybe im thinking they never died they just evolved into us could this be possible???

#2    Atlantis Rises

Atlantis Rises

The Ancient

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 09:41 PM

The base of our brain is Reptilian....
We still dont actually know how the dinosaurs died soo maybe im thinking they never died they just evolved into us could this be possible???

Women perhaps, but not men. Women are cold-blooded and vicious on occasion. Trust me, I know...

innocent.gif

But seriously, I don't think so. But who knows what lies in our DNA? Dorment DNA could be reptilian.

History is like Time - it always repeats itself.

#3    DarkLordOfHELL

DarkLordOfHELL

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• i serve only one master.

Posted 08 November 2005 - 08:01 AM

reptiles and mammels have a common ancestor, if yo ufoolow the evolution side of the argument, then that explains why the most primitive part of our brain is there.  also given that this region of the brain is the first to develop during pregnancy shows that we share a common ancestor with the reptiles.

I look at the world and see it needs to be conquered...

#4    Guardsman Bass

Guardsman Bass

Poltergeist

• 2,222 posts

• Don't spam me, but feel free to drop a line.

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:38 PM

Mammals, of a sort, already existed by the time dinosaurs first appeared in the Triassic period. They have a common ancestor, but dinosaurs did not and could not evolve into humans.

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours." -Sir Charles Napier

"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."  — D.H. Lawrence

#5    darkknight

darkknight

Psychic Spy

• 1,335 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:47 PM

Mammals, of a sort, already existed by the time dinosaurs first appeared in the Triassic period. They have a common ancestor, but dinosaurs did not and could not evolve into humans.

good point thumbsup.gif aside from common ancestor' there is nothing to back your theory up.

#6    user26071

user26071

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:58 PM

Well Mammals evolved from Reptiles, and realistically it makes no sense that all dinosaurs are called dinosaurs...there reptiles. oo; The only reason we named them dinosaurs was the fact that we were grouping them all by the fact that they were all ancient species of reptiles, so we just called them dinosaurs. O-o; I hope I explained that well... x.x

#7    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

• Believe in yourself or no one will believe in you!

Posted 08 November 2005 - 06:27 PM

"Dinosaur's Evolved Into Humans" that was a big mistake... Poor Earth sad.gif

"Home? I have no home. Hunted, despised, Living like an animal! The jungle is my home. But I will show the world that I can be its master! I will perfect my own race of people. A race of atomic supermen which will conquer the world! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Bela Lugosi in Bride Of The Monster (1955)

Funi's Blog!

#8    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 06:50 PM

Is there anything else to add? I don't see how that was possible.

Posted Image

#9    Xzenox

Xzenox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

• All the worlds a stage

Posted 08 November 2005 - 06:54 PM

Ya I did not know if this would be possible... No Harm in Testing the theory though.  grin2.gif

#10    TheGreatWhiteHorse

TheGreatWhiteHorse

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

• "A strong man sheds blood before tears."

Posted 08 November 2005 - 06:56 PM

The "Reptilian" brain is merely a term used by clinical psychologists when refering to the "Old Brain", or as Freud understood it, your unconscious desire-drive.  It is the small part at the base of your brain where it meets the spineal cord, surrounded by the evolutionarily younger mass called the new brain...you know...neo cortex.  It is called reptilian because it functions much like an ancient animal brain, all self-driving, carnal instinct.  When you are horny, it is this brain that tells you to copulate, when hungry, to eat and etc.

This part of the brain is in no way biologically reptilian.  I highly suggest discovering why something is termed the way it is before drawing conclusions, as the arguments you come up with will otherwise be absurdities.

It was early mammalian life, such as subterranean rodents, etc. that evolved into humans post-extinction.

Edited by TheGreatWhiteHorse, 08 November 2005 - 06:58 PM.

#11    Xzenox

Xzenox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

• All the worlds a stage

Posted 08 November 2005 - 06:57 PM

The "Reptilian" brain is merely a term used by clinical psychologists when refering to the "Old Brain", or as Freud understood it, your unconscious desire-drive.  It is the small part at the base of your brain where it meets the spineal cord, surrounded by the evolutionarily younger mass called the new brain...you know...neo cortex.  It is called reptilian because it functions much like an ancient animal brain, all self-driving, carnal instinct.  When you are horny, it is this brain that tells you to copulate, when hungry, to eat and etc.
This part of the brain is in no way biologically reptilian.  I highly suggest discovering why something is termed the way it is before drawing conclusions, as the arguments you come up with will otherwise be absurdities.

This dashes into bits any idea that dinosaurs and humans share ancestry or a common reptile brain.  It was early mammalian life, such as subterranean rodents, etc. that evolved inot humans post-extinction.

I have never studied into this crap so I dont know much just a theory gosh.  w00t.gif

#12    TheGreatWhiteHorse

TheGreatWhiteHorse

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

• "A strong man sheds blood before tears."

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:02 PM

I have never studied into this crap so I dont know much just a theory gosh.  w00t.gif

Thats my point.

knowing is half the battle.  You asked if it is possible.  It is not.

Edited by TheGreatWhiteHorse, 08 November 2005 - 07:03 PM.

#13    BigDaddy_GFS

BigDaddy_GFS

Psychic Spy

• 1,063 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:14 PM

What would Lacerta, the subterranean reptiloid woman say?
I suppose common ancestry supports the idea.

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity. "
--Robert Frost

"No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson

#14    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,086 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 08:05 PM

Well Mammals evolved from Reptiles, and realistically it makes no sense that all dinosaurs are called dinosaurs...there reptiles. oo; The only reason we named them dinosaurs was the fact that we were grouping them all by the fact that they were all ancient species of reptiles, so we just called them dinosaurs. O-o; I hope I explained that well... x.x

I'm almost positive that mammals didn't evolve from reptiles, but I could be wrong.

Also, Dinosaurs weren't reptiles.

#15    Atlantis Rises

Atlantis Rises

The Ancient

• 1,521 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 08:10 PM

reptiles and mammels have a common ancestor, if yo ufoolow the evolution side of the argument, then that explains why the most primitive part of our brain is there.  also given that this region of the brain is the first to develop during pregnancy shows that we share a common ancestor with the reptiles.

It might also explain our healing process. Some reptiles are known to grow back limbs when they are cut from their bodies. We can't regrow limbs ourselves, but skin is said to be an entity of its own making--and it's alive, grows and heals--it even breathes.

History is like Time - it always repeats itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users