Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Attention Floridians!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    xstortionist

xstortionist

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 10:30 PM

Whats up fellow floridians, I'm from fort myers florida and just wondering who else is from fort myers florida....and if not where are you from in florida. Just wondering how everybody did with another diaster hurricane season. I Hope everybody here from florida pulled out just in time, and I'm just happy we are fortunate enough to have pulled out just in time....unlike some other places that we all know about. Everybody has to just stand up firm and stick together... Anyways just write where your from and tell a little bit about yourself!! I'll start!

my name is derek and I'm from fort myers florida. I work as a production artist for an advertising company and I am also training to be an aeronautical engineer.

#2    LizFL

LizFL

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 02:15 AM

Well, before frank went into the army, we were from floida, Edgewater to be exact. It's about 20 some odd miles south of Daytona Beach. This year we were in San Antonio, but last year we evacuated for the "F" hurricane (cant remeber name for sure, so I'll leave it at that) the other ones we stuck out, but had to go a long time without power. How long have you lived in FL? Have you been to St. Augustine yet? It's a great city full of hauntings and even without is definately worth the drive!

#3    Nadia B.

Nadia B.

Streaky Freak

• 3,407 posts

• Demented Momilie of the Day: There is not a tampon in this world that will give you the joy and freedom portrayed in a Tampax commercial.

Posted 09 November 2005 - 04:10 PM

Well, I'm in Tallahassee, and amazingly, we've avoided any major damage this year and last year.  

I've been to St. Augustine.  Rather unique experience.   yes.gif Definately a nice place to go ghost hunting.  Stay at the St. George Inn if you can.  thumbsup.gif And if you could care less about spirits, it's still a beautiful place to visit.  wink2.gif

Posted Image
Skepticism is good, but when you reach a certain level where
you're grasping at straws and making little sense... it's not
called skepticism.  It's called ignorance.
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST GUYS ROCK!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users