Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who can translate russian into English or German?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 09 March 2002 - 10:23 AM

Hi to ya all,

I need someone who can translate me some Russian textes.. I have them for 3 months now and still haven't got them translated.. The guy who sends me the stuff can't speak English and he always uses a small translater programm to send me english mails (Sometimes it's hard to understand..) So is here anywone who can translate me some Russian????? The subject of the texts are "Paranormal things".

Odin Supreme

PS,

HELP ME!

#2    Sheff_Pud

Sheff_Pud

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 March 2002 - 12:46 AM

Sorry mate not a word of Russian in my vocabulary. Why not try one of the servicemans' reunion sites?
I know for sure that there were many Russian interpreters in the Brit forces from the 60's to the 80's who were posted in Germany.

Surgeons must be very carefulWhen they take the knife!Underneath their fine incisionsStirs the Culprit -- Life!                            (Emily Dickinson)

#3    NessyK

NessyK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 March 2002 - 08:12 PM

I know that nosdorovna is Russian for cheers, but that's about all.  Sorry.

#4    GIZZIE

GIZZIE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 March 2002 - 09:50 PM

I can

But.................I very much doubt whether you could afford it.

The best I can offer is to find an online translator and just translate word 4 word - Do NOT try sentences - it won't work.
I'm very surprised that all these papers you have aren't in English - the Russians love to show off their English (whereas we are not too good at showing off our language prowess)

Swallows are the dolphins of the sky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users