Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My theory on Nessie

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Nintendork

Nintendork

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

• One day i will rule this

Posted 19 August 2003 - 08:13 PM

I dont think Nessie is in a LAKE. even though Loch Ness is 4 miles long somehting that supposedly "big" cannot survive. my theory is that Nessie or pleisiosaur-type sea life would live longer in the ocean.

Is adult entertainment killing our children, or is killing our children entertaining adults?

The reason Sants's so jolly is because he knows where all the naughty children live!-george carlin

#2    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 19 August 2003 - 08:25 PM

I'm going to have to press you for more information here.

I presume you mean that there is no monster in Loch Ness because Loch Ness is not, in your opinion, large enough to sustain such big creatures, and by Nessie I'm assuming, of course, you mean 'outsize aquatic cryptids'. In which case you are probably correct. The chances of there being some 'undiscovered' form of life in the world's oceans are patently much higher than there being some 'undiscovered' form of life in Loch Ness. I doubt anybody would disagree with you there (except uranium101, who has probably photographed, swam with, and officiated at the marriage ceremony of, the Loch Ness monster).

#3    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 08:26 PM

haha

And Kimm was the ring bearer.

#4    Nintendork

Nintendork

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

• One day i will rule this

Posted 19 August 2003 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Aslan @ Aug 19 2003, 08:25 PM)
I doubt anybody would disagree with you there (except uranium101, who has probably photographed, swam with, and officiated at the marriage ceremony of, the Loch Ness monster).

LOL

Is adult entertainment killing our children, or is killing our children entertaining adults?

The reason Sants's so jolly is because he knows where all the naughty children live!-george carlin

#5    endofthingstocome

endofthingstocome

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 01:54 PM

ive seen a few a bit on the descovery channel (which i am defenatly watching an unhealthy amount of) about Nessie,  about how its a dinasaur thing and when everything froze over the entrance to the lake did also and the lake that WAS an ocean was blocked off..  and the earth did something....and now its a lake...which got cut off from the sea,  and the stupid ass dinasaur got itself stuck inside it.

i know it isnt very helpful as i cant really remember as much as i thought i did, but at least it represents a kind of theory

#6    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,065 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 22 August 2003 - 02:23 PM

eottc,

I'd recommend against watching that particular programme again  grin2.gif

Loch Ness was only formed relatively recently during the last ice age, whereas the dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago.

#7    endofthingstocome

endofthingstocome

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 10:54 AM

talk about ripped off!

discivery channel is so unreliable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users