Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How do you summon a demonic spirit?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1    Boltwave

Boltwave

Lord of the Lightning

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

• "In order for someone to accept that something exists that person must first begin to see it."

Posted 12 November 2005 - 05:43 AM

Hey everyone, I'm going to be doing a brief experiment this night at 3 AM with summoning a dark and evil spirit known as Amnoc into my house.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to summon or attract an evil spirit into their house? I'd like to hear a few suggestions.

How does anything come into existence, without existence being there to begin within itself?

I am very predictable, in the sense that I am unpredictable.

#2    Nadal

Nadal

Das Laufende Kaninchen

• 1,295 posts

• To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.--Buddha

Posted 12 November 2005 - 05:54 AM

The only way to summon a dark spirit to take graveyard dirt, bone marrow of a hag, unicorn ferry dust of a HogoDevinch and gold of a lepuerchan...mix it in your witch cauldron and watch out!

Posted Image

#3    Boltwave

Boltwave

Lord of the Lightning

• Banned
  • 1,653 posts

• "In order for someone to accept that something exists that person must first begin to see it."

Posted 12 November 2005 - 05:56 AM

The only way to summon a dark spirit to take graveyard dirt, bone marrow of a hag, unicorn ferry dust of a HogoDevinch and gold of a lepuerchan...mix it in your witch cauldron and watch out!

Okay, I'm picking up some pretty heavy sarcacism if I'm not mistaken.

How does anything come into existence, without existence being there to begin within itself?

I am very predictable, in the sense that I am unpredictable.

#4    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 12 November 2005 - 06:07 AM

Gee............you think?  hmm.gif

You already have a similar thread going in the spirituality forum, posting identical threads on the forum is a form of spamming and is not allowed. You'll need to address your question there.

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users