Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Men In Black

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    lil_kanga77

lil_kanga77

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 10:41 PM

Could anyone provide information relating to the existance of real-life MIB?

I've read that "tales" were told about supposed MIB between the 1950's and 1980's.

There are some strong correlations with the movie ie. black suits, black cars, hypnotic techniques.

I searched this forum but couldn't find anything previously posted.

My apologies if this has already been discussed in another forum.

#2    Nintendork

Nintendork

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

• One day i will rule this

Posted 24 August 2003 - 01:21 PM

From what i heard, everything is true but the hypnotic thing

Is adult entertainment killing our children, or is killing our children entertaining adults?

The reason Sants's so jolly is because he knows where all the naughty children live!-george carlin

#3    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 01 September 2003 - 04:51 PM

i'm not really too sure about MIB's myself,but i think this 'guys' or ET's will come searching for any alien abductee that has just recently been abducted by an alien.
then they would question them about what happened,any evidence they have and so on.and then they would tell (or threaten) them not to leak anything out to anyone or face the consequences...(no reports though,they just love to talk big i guess).
they would dissappear after that,i mean drive away and unheard from that point onwards.the crazy thing is that this people would visit the abductee even before the abductee has the slightest of a chance to tell anyone!!i mean say,just a few hours and you've told absolutely no one after the abduction and ta-da,there they are outside your home.
it's really absurd how they got the info and your whereabouts so darn quick!!
there's also a story which said that one abductee actually claimed this MIB's ain't human afterall.he said that this MIB guy has a wierd looking face,e.g. nose a little fake-looking(M. Jackson anyone?haha) and he doesn't actually have eyeballs! (eekk...) just plain black sockets....
so that's all the info i've known so far.i still would love to know more of this wierdos too.....

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users