Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Solar Flares and Psychics

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 11 March 2002 - 12:33 AM

Here ya go:

http://www.worldpsychics.com/PsychicLisasSolar.html

:sj

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#2    emberdawn

emberdawn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 232 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

Huh I haven't ever really thought about it.

#3    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

This is utter nonsense.

When I saw the add "90 dollars for a psychic reading" together with "energy changes" in the article it is obvious that the entire article is wrought with new age baloney.

Solar flares has nothing to do with psychic ability, nor does the changes in the Sun or on this planet... When you are psychic the soul has the ability throughout all ages regardless of "planetary changes"... Don't tell me that people are only psychic because of the new "golden" age of the new agers that are here to bring new spiritual energies... Spiritual energies have been around for centuries, the spiritual knowledge and wisdom has always been there and is NOT exclusive to a specific time period.

Obviously the article was only written by some new age palooka seeking attention pretending to be some guru or another "all knowing" new age messiah trying to sound smart when they clearly don't know it all.

#4    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 6,157 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:33 AM

View Postaraxia, on 09 November 2012 - 05:08 AM, said:

This is utter nonsense.

Yup. So is everything else you said.

When you are psychic the soul has the ability throughout all ages regardless of "planetary changes". Spiritual energies have been around for centuries, the spiritual knowledge and wisdom has always been there and is NOT exclusive to a specific time period.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users