Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nessie

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#1    Thinker from the East

Thinker from the East

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:50 AM

What do you people think nessie is?

Real but changed thru out history
Fake, Just a hoax
A whole different kind of species that has just been

Tell me your answer and any notes you have

#2    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 12:31 PM

Thinker, there is a lot about nessie on the crypto thread of UM.  That is probably the better place for this discussion.

#3    darkknight

darkknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 01:38 PM

there is a lot about nessie on the crypto thread of UM.

thats true...

#4    Taylor

Taylor

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

• I see dumb people...

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:27 AM

Well, I believe that nessie is real. Maybe  not now, but was. Now people think that there is a new kind of sea monster in the loch ness lake. yes.gif

Not alone.

Visit my yahoo group. http://groups.yahoo....oup/No1ponygirl

#5    Lord Umbarger

Lord Umbarger

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,553 posts

• The propeller isn't there to move the plane through the air. It's there to keep the pilot cool. See how much he sweats when it stops running? (!)

Posted 06 December 2005 - 04:32 AM

No one can ever be sure until they figure out how to drainthe Loch. Then there will be conclusive proof one way or another. Until then the jury is still out in my opinion.

To most people the sky is the limit, to those who fly, the sky is home.
If you don't have brains, you'd better have money!
The FAAs new motto,  "WE'RE not happy until YOU'RE not happy!"
http://www.facebook.com/ThePIRGpage

#6    Taylor

Taylor

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

• I see dumb people...

Posted 08 December 2005 - 07:18 PM

No one can ever be sure until they figure out how to drainthe Loch. Then there will be conclusive proof one way or another. Until then the jury is still out in my opinion.

True... but no one really wants to find Nessie or any other sea monster there. If they find the creature, scientists are going to disect it, and then that mystery will be over.

Not alone.

Visit my yahoo group. http://groups.yahoo....oup/No1ponygirl

#7    Vidgange

Vidgange

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 02:40 PM

Unless it's protected by law...! And it must be in someway, since (if it does exist) it's one rare species wink2.gif

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose

#8    Legendcop13

Legendcop13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• The Legend Guru

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:23 PM

The Loch Ness Monster is a plesiosaur. Nessie could have easily been frozen or stuck on a glacier and thawed out or moved into loch ness. It's a big enough lake withe lots of fish and lots of caves and dwellings, it could easily live there. Nessie is real...

~Cop13

#9    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:29 PM

The Loch Ness Monster is a plesiosaur. Nessie could have easily been frozen or stuck on a glacier and thawed out or moved into loch ness. It's a big enough lake withe lots of fish and lots of caves and dwellings, it could easily live there. Nessie is real...

and, appearantly, immortal, if it can survive a freezing and, what, five hundred years in the Loch?  Incidentally, Loch Ness was a big ice cube during the age of the plesiosaur, so one must also, if one wishes to believe the frozen in ice theory, accept that the plesiosaur was frozen elsewhere, then transported, still frozen, to the loch, where it patiently waited the hundred years or so that it took for that massive block of ice to melt, and the several more decades that were need for a biological system (i.e. the fish that it presumably needs to eat) to become established in the loch.

There aren't lots of fish in the loch, by the way.  A few, but not a lot, certainly not enough for a 30 foot carnivore to live off of.  Nor are there caves in the sharp drop-off granite walls.

#10    Xyfer

Xyfer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

• A coward dies a thousand deaths; A soldier dies but once.

Posted 19 December 2005 - 02:16 AM

There is no Loch ness monster.. its a hoax.. publicity stunt.. however you choose to put it.

When my Heart Can Beat No More I hope I die for a principal or a belief that I have lived for" ~Tupac Shakur~

#11    XSAS_Daughter

XSAS_Daughter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 05:08 PM

I love nessie its my favourite crypted he is definetly real.

Posted Image

#12    evil_E.T

evil_E.T

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 09:23 PM

i read somewhere (i think one of my teachers handed it out once about 3 years ago) that some guy found a cave network at the bottom that could lead to the sea.
either way, i dont want them to ever prove anything:
prove it doesn't exist, nothing to talk about anymore
prove it does, then no one can debate that it does or doesn't.

Posted Image
cool, its all like, sinning against nature  and stuff...still think its gonna kill everyone

#13    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 09:27 PM

No tunnels to the sea, I'm afraid.  The loch is a bit higher than sea level, so if there was a direct connection, the water would drain ut until the loch was at sea level.

The only connection to the sea is through the locks and channels on either end.  These are carefully monitored by the people who work the systems, and it would be hard to miss a thirty foot sea beasty endangering the ships waiting to pass through.

#14    evil_E.T

evil_E.T

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 09:44 PM

ah well
still pretty cool crypto

Posted Image
cool, its all like, sinning against nature  and stuff...still think its gonna kill everyone

#15    draconic chronicler

draconic chronicler

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 6,229 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 12:41 AM

"Immortal" was the right word Aquatus.  And "supernatural" too.  From the earliest account, "Nessie" was a sentient creature who understood St. Columba and desisted from attacking the human swimmer.  This strongly suggests, the creature is a heavenly "dragon", exactly like the type commanded to swallow Jonah in the Old Testament and seen on numerous ancient Christian tombstones, monuments, bible covers etc.  These "dragons" do look somewhat like plesiosaurs, except for the clawed feet instead of flippers, and tightly folded wings on their sides.  

As a Seraphim or Cherubim dragon,"Nessie" can leave the Loch at will which makes the sonar findings pointless, and people will continue to see "her" there, and many other watery places these creatures are apparently attracted to.

Edited by draconic chronicler, 23 December 2005 - 12:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users