Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Black-Eyed Kids

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31    Boltwave

Boltwave

Lord of the Lightning

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

• "In order for someone to accept that something exists that person must first begin to see it."

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:29 PM

While you are factual in your statement, one fact remains and that's that demon possessed individuals usually don't team up and murder people. If this isn't an urban legend, I believe it's a powerful thing to be reckoned with and should be investigated more thoroughly.

ValkyrieVoice

Good point.  yes.gif

How does anything come into existence, without existence being there to begin within itself?

I am very predictable, in the sense that I am unpredictable.

#32    Rose Red

Rose Red

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

• "Walk a little faster,David. Mr. Big Boogeyman's after you."
    -(Stephen King,Desperation)

Posted 28 November 2005 - 02:25 AM

I usually find stories like this a bit hard to swallow. They're definately not vampires, that's just stupid (even though that would be totally kick@$$!) As for demons, it's like Val said, they would probably be possesed by them, and they definately don't fit the criteria to be ghosts. Or who knows, maybe it is a couple of asshole kids with contact lenses.

Yeah,that could be it. Black contacts and some of thoughs colored eye-drops that turn the whites of your eyes black. (I wanna get some of thoughs,there cool lookin!)
...but you never know. huh.gif

I Believe in the Sun when it is not shining.
I Believe in Love even when feeling it not.
I Believe in GOD even when HE is silent.

-(on wall of a celler where jews hid from nazis in germany)

#33    fawkes2

fawkes2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 03:29 AM

l never heard of the black eyed kids before , anyway they sound creepy.

Posted Image

#34    rudie

rudie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 04:27 AM

I've read this article before, pretty weird.

But I've also had an experience like that at school, I was wandering the halls during class time (we were filming stuff for the school news thing) when I saw a really good looking girl who looked a little lost, so, as the kind gent I am, I turned to her to try to talk, but when I saw her, her eyes were deep black, she looked scared and ran down the hall way (which is a dead end) and when I looked down it she was gone.

funny thing is, none of my friends who were with me saw her.

#35    Emcee

Emcee

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• What's a wedding? Webster's dictionary defines it as "the act of removing weeds from one's garden".

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:10 PM

Good luck getting me to leave the house again.

"...And here, out of the mists of history, the legendary esquilax, a horse with the head of a rabbit and the body of a rabbit."

#36    Craft

Craft

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 166 posts

• Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
    Mark Twain

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:19 PM

Good luck getting me to leave the house again.

LOL, fore warned is fore armed, just take note of who and what is around you, lol

devil.gif

#37    BABYG

BABYG

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

• What goes around comes around, only 3 times harder.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:55 PM

Yeah but why do these black eyed things have to have permission to enter places.  Ghosts don't knock on your door and ask if they can come in.  Every story says that they ask to come in or cannot get into the car until invited, this is freaky on it's own i wonder why.  Aliens don't ask permission to come in either so these must be a completley differant kind of thing.  Oooh i'm scared now damn it crying.gif THANKS ALOT PEOPLE lol sme one make me laugh quick blink.gif

#38    rudie

rudie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:16 PM

Yeah but why do these black eyed things have to have permission to enter places.  Ghosts don't knock on your door and ask if they can come in.  Every story says that they ask to come in or cannot get into the car until invited, this is freaky on it's own i wonder why.  Aliens don't ask permission to come in either so these must be a completley differant kind of thing.  Oooh i'm scared now damn it crying.gif THANKS ALOT PEOPLE lol sme one make me laugh quick blink.gif

I wouldn't say they HAVE to ask permission, unless you want to play into that old vampire thing...

but if the stories are true, maybe they ask permission to make it less noticed, as apposed to killing them right there in front of anyone that may notice.

#39    BABYG

BABYG

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

• What goes around comes around, only 3 times harder.

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:50 PM

I wouldn't say they HAVE to ask permission, unless you want to play into that old vampire thing...

but if the stories are true, maybe they ask permission to make it less noticed, as apposed to killing them right there in front of anyone that may notice.

I don't no because when they went to old ladys house they were trying to get inside but she wouldn't ask them.  The man in the car wouldn't let them in, they even asked to look at his camera.  Weird. They may need to touch you or something of yours, and they seemed to dissapear like ghosts.  I wish someone new more about them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users