Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Black-Eyed Kids

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1    Wicked Pixie

Wicked Pixie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

• I'm better than normal... I'm abnormal!

Posted 26 November 2005 - 12:57 AM

The black-eyed kids are a phenomena that a couple of friends informed me of on another message board.

As the name suggests they have completly black eyes, apart from that they look like normal kids. They look around the ages of 10-16 but when they talk they seem older.
Normally they ask to be let into your house or car, they make up excuses like 'can we use your toliet' or 'can you give us a ride home', those who let them in normally turn up dead.

This story will explain it better than I can.

The black-eyed Kids

I'm just wondering what they could be. Ghosts? Vampires? Aliens?

*shrugs*

blink.gif

edit: My apologies if this has been discussed before.

Edited by Wicked Pixie, 26 November 2005 - 01:28 AM.

I'm not suffering from insanity... I'm enjoying every minute of it.
Posted Image

#2    GuitarGirl81

GuitarGirl81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

• Lover In A Dangerous Time

Posted 26 November 2005 - 02:25 AM

The black-eyed kids are a phenomena that a couple of friends informed me of on another message board.

As the name suggests they have completly black eyes, apart from that they look like normal kids. They look around the ages of 10-16 but when they talk they seem older.
Normally they ask to be let into your house or car, they make up excuses like 'can we use your toliet' or 'can you give us a ride home', those who let them in normally turn up dead.

The black-eyed Kids

*shrugs*

blink.gif

Never even heard of it before *shrug* Most of my relatives have black eyes (we're Hawai'ian), so it's kind of freaky to me...

#3    Wicked Pixie

Wicked Pixie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 02:37 AM

well, what it means by black eyes is that the entire eye area is black. no whites, no pupils, no irises. just black pools.
I had never heard of them before either until a couple of days ago.
I'll go try to find a better source to post.

Posted Image

#4    XNavyGunner

XNavyGunner

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

• "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell

Posted 26 November 2005 - 02:37 AM

No idea but it is weird.

Posted Image

Giggedy Giggedy Goo!!!!

#5    GuitarGirl81

GuitarGirl81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

• Lover In A Dangerous Time

Posted 26 November 2005 - 02:38 AM

well, what it means by black eyes is that the entire eye area is black. no whites, no pupils, no irises. just black pools.

I know, I'm sorry wink2.gif I have a tendency to be a bit of a smart@$$...

It's freaky... I wonder if it has something kind of like the MIB? (maybe the kids are the prequel to something scary happening?)

#6    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 26 November 2005 - 02:46 AM

Is this something more along the lines of an urban legend?

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#7    ValkyrieVoice

ValkyrieVoice

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

• "Bubble, Bubble Toil And Trouble;
    Fire Burn, And Cauldron Bubble.
    Double, Double Toil And Trouble
    Something Wicked This Way Comes."

Posted 26 November 2005 - 02:47 AM

The black-eyed Kids

*shrugs*

blink.gif

Okay, I read that story... and even though I've never heard of them, the only thing that comes to my mind at this point is that they have to be some sort of sentinals sent from Hell. I know that that sounds dramatic, but not as dramatic as the kids with the black eyes sound.  Creepy. Wow.

sad.gif

"You Look Up When You Feel The Need For Elevation And I Look Down Because I Am Elevated. ..."

Thus Spake Zarathustra

-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

#8    Boltwave

Boltwave

Lord of the Lightning

• Banned
  • 1,653 posts

• "In order for someone to accept that something exists that person must first begin to see it."

Posted 26 November 2005 - 02:48 AM

A person demonically possessed is recognized to have an extreme change in their eyes which turn to pitch black.

They are not ghosts, vampires, or any of that other hogwash, but are simply taken over by demonic spirits or apparations, or may be suffering severe spiritual affliction usually from an evil force of some kind.

Edited by Boltwave, 26 November 2005 - 02:55 AM.

How does anything come into existence, without existence being there to begin within itself?

I am very predictable, in the sense that I am unpredictable.

#9    BigDaddy_GFS

BigDaddy_GFS

Psychic Spy

• 1,063 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 02:55 AM

Creepy, creepy, creepy.
Never heard of this, but I'll certainly look into it.

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity. "
--Robert Frost

"No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson

#10    Joke_Master_Mandy

Joke_Master_Mandy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 297 posts

• I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of ass.

Posted 26 November 2005 - 02:56 AM

I usually find stories like this a bit hard to swallow. They're definately not vampires, that's just stupid (even though that would be totally kick@$$!) As for demons, it's like Val said, they would probably be possesed by them, and they definately don't fit the criteria to be ghosts. Or who knows, maybe it is a couple of asshole kids with contact lenses.

It wasn't me! My Body Thetans made me do it!

#11    Boltwave

Boltwave

Lord of the Lightning

• Banned
  • 1,653 posts

• "In order for someone to accept that something exists that person must first begin to see it."

Posted 26 November 2005 - 03:02 AM

I usually find stories like this a bit hard to swallow. They're definately not vampires, that's just stupid (even though that would be totally kick@$$!) As for demons, it's like Val said, they would probably be possesed by them, and they definately don't fit the criteria to be ghosts. Or who knows, maybe it is a couple of asshole kids with contact lenses.

Ha ha, you got a point there.  thumbsup.gif

How does anything come into existence, without existence being there to begin within itself?

#12    Wicked Pixie

Wicked Pixie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 03:32 AM

that's true, I have to agree that it's almost hard to believe (especially anyone who might say they're vampires)... but I also wouldn't label it as an urban legend because the stories supposedly just started a few months ago. That's why I placed it here--because it still fits as 'paranormal'.

I believe too that if it is something, then more likely demonic possessions. It is creepy though, either way, whether it's just a good ghost story, or whatever. haha.

what got me was (from the story) the black eyed kids would say "Let me in. You have to let me in." In other words-if this is true-they cannot come in, unless they have permission first. (like demons and vampires) *shrugs*

You just never know anymore. But as someone stated above, it could be a group of unruly kids with freaky contacts (although I didn't know they made black contacts that would cover the entire eye). haha.

Posted Image

#13    Boltwave

Boltwave

Lord of the Lightning

• Banned
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 03:35 AM

that's true, I have to agree that it's almost hard to believe (especially anyone who might say they're vampires)... but I also wouldn't label it as an urban legend because the stories supposedly just started a few months ago. That's why I placed it here--because it still fits as 'paranormal'.

I believe too that if it is something, then more likely demonic possessions. It is creepy though, either way, whether it's just a good ghost story, or whatever. haha.

what got me was (from the story) the black eyed kids would say "Let me in. You have to let me in." In other words-if this is true-they cannot come in, unless they have permission first. (like demons and vampires) *shrugs*

You just never know anymore. But as someone stated above, it could be a group of unruly kids with freaky contacts (although I didn't know they made black contacts that would cover the entire eye). haha.

That's another good point.  wink2.gif

#14    Craft

Craft

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 166 posts

• Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
    Mark Twain

Posted 26 November 2005 - 04:12 AM

The black-eyed Kids

*shrugs*

blink.gif

They are Lost Kids, a cross between a Vampire/Wraith, they feed on the victims life force

devil.gif

#15    Wicked Pixie

Wicked Pixie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 05:29 AM

interesting.

Do you have a source where I could learn more, Craft?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users