Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

He's praying for us.

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#16    triplikeido

triplikeido

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:23 PM

If you look at the Big picture. you can see in the mind of Jesus. it is full of light and heavenly. you can see his hair, were it's parted, how it flows and how his shoulders dip down to his arms. If you look closely you can see all sorts of things that resemble hands and fingers where from a distance it looks like only his hands are in prayer. he his holding our hands in prayer.

Faith is belief in what you cannot yet see. That it will come to be and you will see what you believe.

#17    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:25 PM

Now with the smaller picture.. my second "first thought" is that of a howling wolf against the night sky...

dang dogs!! *shakes fist*

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#18    Lord Umbarger

Lord Umbarger

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,553 posts

• The propeller isn't there to move the plane through the air. It's there to keep the pilot cool. See how much he sweats when it stops running? (!)

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:26 PM

I can't see his face so, I guess it could still be Moses....

To most people the sky is the limit, to those who fly, the sky is home.
If you don't have brains, you'd better have money!
The FAAs new motto,  "WE'RE not happy until YOU'RE not happy!"
http://www.facebook.com/ThePIRGpage

#19    Guardsman Bass

Guardsman Bass

Poltergeist

• 2,222 posts

• Don't spam me, but feel free to drop a line.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:26 PM

If you look at the Big picture. you can see in the mind of Jesus. it is full of light and heavenly. you can see his hair, were it's parted, how it flows and how his shoulders dip down to his arms. If you look closely you can see all sorts of things that resemble hands and fingers where from a distance it looks like only his hands are in prayer. he his holding our hands in prayer.

What exactly should a 'mind' look like? I know what a brain looks like. huh.gif

"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours." -Sir Charles Napier

"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."   D.H. Lawrence

#20    Lord Umbarger

Lord Umbarger

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,553 posts

• The propeller isn't there to move the plane through the air. It's there to keep the pilot cool. See how much he sweats when it stops running? (!)

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:27 PM

Sure, you know what a brain looks like but, do you know what it tastes like?

Maybe that was a bit too much.

#21    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a dark, sarcastic, depressing blanket of nihilism

• 25,397 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:30 PM

Now with the smaller picture.. my second "first thought" is that of a howling wolf against the night sky...

dang dogs!! *shakes fist*

That's quite a spiritual image as well.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#22    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

• you want to know the answer? Hell, I'm still working on the question!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:31 PM

a bit......

Hey guys and gals, she sees an image that is important to her.  No need to get snarky and mean.

Obviously there are those of here who don't see the image she does.  To each his own.

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

#23    triplikeido

triplikeido

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:32 PM

What exactly should a 'mind' look like? I know what a brain looks like. huh.gif

I'm talking about the area under the hair.  IF you can can see his hair at the top of his head you know that his mind is just below it. where all the light is? I'm not trying to point out a brain you know. I'm trying to point out what is shown in his head and/or mind. it looks heavenly to me. Hence the verse;

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24:30)

he is in heaven, Mind body and soul.

Faith is belief in what you cannot yet see. That it will come to be and you will see what you believe.

#24    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:34 PM

That's quite a spiritual image as well.

user posted image

Yeah... that's what I'm seeing anyways..

Wow, amazing what people can see in these pictures. X)

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#25    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a dark, sarcastic, depressing blanket of nihilism

• 25,397 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:37 PM

I see what you mean, SilverCougar ... yeah, that's cool.

mind you, i can see Jesus as well so you can read into that what you want, I guess.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#26    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

• you want to know the answer? Hell, I'm still working on the question!

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:38 PM

gee, all I saw was a beautiful starfield and a stellar nursery of a nebula where stars are born.

But I guess that isn't impressive enough.........

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

#27    Lord Umbarger

Lord Umbarger

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,553 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:39 PM

I wasn't trying to be demeaning. Just trying to keep it lively. Really, it doesn't matter if Trip sees a garbage truck in the image, if it means something to her then it means something to her.

By the way, I saw the Jesus image first!

#28    triplikeido

triplikeido

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:40 PM

As most of you can't see what i'm trying to show you. i also cannot see the many shapes you see it to be. Last summer this was my desktop background. I didn't see anything but a big cosmic cloud which it is but then one day i looked at it and saw something completely new never before had i seen it took form without change and I saw Jesus. I researched it right after and found out that their are a lot of people who see Jesus in the the Cone Nebula. the Cone Nebula has a nick name called The Jesus Nebula.

#29    triplikeido

triplikeido

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:43 PM

laugh.gif  ya i see the wolf now. it's pretty funny actually the process of sharing eyes with someone. however a wolf doesn't have long flowy hair on it's nose. I can see how that is what you saw though.

by the way nice job pointing it. mine is so sloppy compared to yours.

Edited by triplikeido, 28 November 2005 - 09:07 PM.

#30    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:48 PM

I see the wolf...in fact, the wolf is very clear...as for the "Jesus"...looks more to me like that "skin of evil" in Star Trek...it's just a vaguely human shaped blob.

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users