Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

He's praying for us.

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#31    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:52 PM

The one that killed Tasha? I remember that episode...

Hairy nose, eh? XD  Well the whole think has whispoes around it so.. even if you see Jesus.. his dress looks floofy and fuzzy as well.. XD

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#32    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:54 PM

The one that killed Tasha? I remember that episode...

That's the one.

Although, if I look hard enough, I can also see a yeti that's had its arms cut off, and is desperately waving around the stumps.

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#33    Mythra

Mythra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 08:58 PM

Well, it still looks like Lord Mithra to me and since we are the older (and copied by the other) religion, we have dibs on it!   tongue.gif

Through the grace of our Lord Mithra do we recieve salvation and life eternal.  

#34    Lord Umbarger

Lord Umbarger

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,553 posts

• The propeller isn't there to move the plane through the air. It's there to keep the pilot cool. See how much he sweats when it stops running? (!)

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:05 PM

Sorry Mythra, it's Moses! XD

To most people the sky is the limit, to those who fly, the sky is home.
If you don't have brains, you'd better have money!
The FAAs new motto,  "WE'RE not happy until YOU'RE not happy!"
http://www.facebook.com/ThePIRGpage

#35    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

PHHT! Wolves have been around longer then Mythra and Moses!!!

(gods... I can't believe I'm argueing for dogs!! user posted image)

Edited by SilverCougar, 28 November 2005 - 09:06 PM.

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and

#36    triplikeido

triplikeido

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

I see the wolf...in fact, the wolf is very clear...as for the "Jesus"...looks more to me like that "skin of evil" in Star Trek...it's just a vaguely human shaped blob.

i never watch star trek so i wouldn't know. Jesus Nebula surely got it's nick name for a reason. I see the wolf but i more clearly see Jesus. I guess it does vairy for people and maybe what they want to see has a lot to do with it. but i know i wasn't looking for Jesus' image in it when it became clear to me that it very well was. Umm... maybe in the futer when we reach a new dimention in sight and touch. people will see it for more than a blobby cloud that kinda looks like a wolf. I'm sticking with the scripture and there is no talk of a wolf in the heavens unless that wolf is the shepherd.

Edited by triplikeido, 28 November 2005 - 09:14 PM.

Faith is belief in what you cannot yet see. That it will come to be and you will see what you believe.

#37    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:10 PM

If Jesus wanted to "appear" before the people, wouldn't he do it such a way where he'd be seen by more than just those with a superpowered telescope and/or a very imaginative interpretation of a cloud of gas? tongue.gif

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#38    triplikeido

triplikeido

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:13 PM

The Cone Nebula and the Christmas Tree Cluster were discovered by William Herschel in 1783 from his observatory in Bath, England (about 30 miles from my home location in Wiltshire).

Faith is belief in what you cannot yet see. That it will come to be and you will see what you believe.

#39    triplikeido

triplikeido

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:20 PM

In the bible it talks about us seeing a SIGN of Jesus in the heavens. so maybe he's telling us that he will be sent down soon and then we will see him in all his glory then. now we have this sign. I believe this is that sign. It is a warning and quess what folks. It was only year 2002  April,30th when hubble shot these detailed pictures.

Edited by triplikeido, 28 November 2005 - 09:24 PM.

#40    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:20 PM

Still... you can't see it with the naked eye...  I think that's what she was trying to get at.  

#41    Lord Umbarger

Lord Umbarger

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,553 posts

• The propeller isn't there to move the plane through the air. It's there to keep the pilot cool. See how much he sweats when it stops running? (!)

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:21 PM

And here I was thinking that she was in the states. Well, it goes toshow, I give up thinking for a while and I lose the skill! Ha-ha!

To most people the sky is the limit, to those who fly, the sky is home.
If you don't have brains, you'd better have money!
The FAAs new motto,  "WE'RE not happy until YOU'RE not happy!"
http://www.facebook.com/ThePIRGpage

#42    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,750 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:34 PM

if there's nothing helpful to be added to anything, why bother saying anything at all?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#43    Mythra

Mythra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:34 PM

However, in 365 BCE the Lord Mithra, upon ascending to Heaven, told his followers to look for signs of him in the Heavens.  See, by my scriptures it is Lord Mithra and we have been looking 3 centuries longer than your religion.

Through the grace of our Lord Mithra do we recieve salvation and life eternal.  

#44    triplikeido

triplikeido

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:39 PM

i undestand that the naked eye thing seems unfair but it may not have effected those people. but just because you can't see it with your naked eye doesn't mean it isn't a sign does it? in my opinion it's a sign for us. not for those who couldn't see it. maybe God it was 4 years ago when these pictures were taken. what if God had a specific place in space for a specific time for when our technology was able to get close enough to capture the sign, 2002 could be the chosen time to recieve this sign. the sign that just so happens to be a nusery for new born stars in the christmas tree cluster, withing our galaxy the milky way wich has a unactive black hole in it. the nebula looks like Jesus to many people etc. . .this sign is only 4 years old.

Edited by triplikeido, 28 November 2005 - 09:41 PM.

#45    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:50 PM

Could be a sign for those who want it to be... That's not really the issue..

Personaly... I was never one to take into prophacies.. . to many things can be interprated to whoever wanted what they see in it.

Well that and my belief in Mother Earth (the Goddess)... I listen to Her breaths at night...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users