Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

He's praying for us.

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#46    triplikeido

triplikeido

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:08 PM

you're right Cougar. too many things are interpreted and misinterpreted. so many Gods and Goddesses, religions and beliefs, etc. it all comes down to what truth you grasp in your heart right? so many possibilities. I respect your belief in Mother Earth. However I'm taking the Word for it. I take this Nebula as a sign. i'm sure i've made that clear by now. how i feel about it that is. somehting just tells me it's more than what it seems.

Faith is belief in what you cannot yet see. That it will come to be and you will see what you believe.

#47    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:11 PM

*nods and smiles*  And faith that there is something more is a beautiful thing!

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#48    Lord Umbarger

Lord Umbarger

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,553 posts

• The propeller isn't there to move the plane through the air. It's there to keep the pilot cool. See how much he sweats when it stops running? (!)

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:44 AM

I liked Triplikeido's last avatar better. Oh well.
I guess if someone really wanted to push the issue, they could say that the image was not seen in the sky but, on a computer screen.

I don't think that it's so much a sign for the whole world as much as it's a sign for you personally.

To most people the sky is the limit, to those who fly, the sky is home.
If you don't have brains, you'd better have money!
The FAAs new motto,  "WE'RE not happy until YOU'RE not happy!"
http://www.facebook.com/ThePIRGpage

#49    777MileStare

777MileStare

~Magneto-kinetic~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

• "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."~Heraticles

Posted 29 November 2005 - 03:26 PM

user posted image

this is of the right side of his body. his profile. the picture i posted before this is a close up of his head and hands. I can't see how it looks like anything other than Jesus. let me know if you still can't see it.

Wheres the ground?

ABSOLUTION

#50    triplikeido

triplikeido

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:30 PM

user posted image
that's a silly question, however it looks like he's sitting on a rock. rolleyes.gif

Faith is belief in what you cannot yet see. That it will come to be and you will see what you believe.

#51    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:33 AM

However, in 365 BCE the Lord Mithra, upon ascending to Heaven, told his followers to look for signs of him in the Heavens.  See, by my scriptures it is Lord Mithra and we have been looking 3 centuries longer than your religion.

Mithra had a beard?
Honestly, that nebula looks like a blob of dust. Riiight, that's because it is.

Posted Image

#52    ShaunZero

ShaunZero

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,339 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:41 AM

I don't see the wolf. O_o

I normally don't believe in these types of things, but I have to admit the "halo" looking thing is pretty odd looking wether you see Jesus or not.

Edited by ZeroShadow, 01 December 2005 - 07:42 AM.

"What if there were no hypothetical questions?" ~ George Carlin
Are you a cynic?

#53    777MileStare

777MileStare

~Magneto-kinetic~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

• "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."~Heraticles

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:24 PM

user posted image
that's a silly question, however it looks like he's sitting on a rock. rolleyes.gif

Yeah, it was a trick question. Why look up? Jesus died on the ground. Isn't he here still? Or do you think Heaven is beyond earth, in the sky / outer space?

ABSOLUTION

#54    TheEssenceofExcellence

TheEssenceofExcellence

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

• May the Lord bless you, your house, and all your endeavors.

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:18 PM

Those of you who can't see Jesus praying in that picture must be blind.

Ignatius to the Magnesians: "It is therefore fitting, that we should not only be called Christians, but be so.

#55    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:44 PM

Those of you who can't see Jesus praying in that picture must be blind.

Or we just don't see Jesus in every wood grain or stain in the wall.

Oh whoops .. right I forgot.. it's forbidden to look at something and see something other then Jesus..  *rolls her eyes*

I'm sorry, but I see a wolf there more then Jesus.

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and

#56    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,318 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:55 PM

I'm sorry, but I see a wolf there more then Jesus.

I see a Star Wars reinactment being played out in the heavens.

user posted image

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#57    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:56 PM

Actually Obi One looks more like Vader ._o

ROFL

#58    triplikeido

triplikeido

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:02 PM

Yeah, it was a trick question. Why look up? Jesus died on the ground. Isn't he here still? Or do you think Heaven is beyond earth, in the sky / outer space?

"But in those days, after that tribulation, The sun will be darkened, the moon will not give its light, and the stars will be falling from heaven." (Mark 13:24)

YES. I believe Heaven is in space. that is where the stars are right? We just can't see heaven through these eyes. Jesus said that for his second comming he will be comming in the clouds of heaven. Is this nebula not a cloud in space? Is Heaven not where the stars will fall? The cone nebula is a huge cloud made of dust and gas and strangly enough a Nusery for new born stars. what do people expect??? Jesus to actually be visible in the flesh up in outer space? Is that what will make you believe it? get real.

THIS VERSE!

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24:30)

IT WILL HAPPEN.

I personally believe this is that sign. "A SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN". It resembles Jesus. I beleive this nebula is a cloud in Heaven. I believe this Nebula embodies Him and he will manifest himself clearly through it when he comes out from heaven with great power and great glory.

Jesus rose once already, on Earth where he died. He will return from Heaven for the second coming. Go ahead and believe that the cone nebula is a meaningless blob of dust people. I just thought I could enlighten those who seek Jesus and who have faith in him and even make Skeptics THINK outside the shell.  Evidently there aren't many people like that in these forums. To Each their Own. I can't prove anything to you peeps but Jesus can and every eye will see him when he comes like it is said he will. From the clouds of Heaven.

#59    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,318 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:11 PM

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (Matthew 24:30)

IT WILL HAPPEN.

I personally believe this is that sign. "A SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN". It resembles Jesus. I beleive this nebula is a cloud in Heaven. I believe this Nebula embodies Him and he will manifest himself clearly through it when he comes out from heaven with great power and great glory.

Amazing!  Did you bother to read any of the scripture before and after that verse?

For those who are wondering, the verse is taken completely out of context.  Jesus is talking about the end of the world, the last days, and at the end of all the horrible things he described, ...then is that verse applicable.  You people who just grab and glom onto particular verses need to wake up and smell the coffee of the Almighty!

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#60    triplikeido

triplikeido

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:19 PM

you seem to be catergorizing me with someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Clearly i'm relating biblical truths to the image of the cone nebula. I know what happends in the tribulation. get over yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users