Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What's up with the Denver Airport?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

• "For the last time, Demons don't have stink nuggets...."

Posted 23 August 2003 - 04:02 AM

Does anyone remember the Denver airport and how it went way over budget and supposedly has many levels underneath along with lizard alien duders.  Also the strange murals depicting nazis, masonic symbology etc. etc.??  Seems like the place disappeared from all scrutiny..has anyone ever heard anything new on this place? dontgetit.gif
The attached image is my "inside source" for all things devious and insidious within the government....He'll be changing his look now that I blew his cover... sad.gif  

Attached Files

自分 お 知る
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself
I cannot stress this more.

#2    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 23 August 2003 - 01:01 PM

well dude i have investgated this in great detail i'll give you a linkie:
linkio
i got alot more info on document if you want it but i would have to send it to you.

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#3    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

• "For the last time, Demons don't have stink nuggets...."

Posted 24 August 2003 - 04:33 AM

Ya I saw that bit 'o info, can you mail me the information?

自分 お 知る
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself
I cannot stress this more.

#4    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 24 August 2003 - 12:03 PM

sure dude mail me and i'll reply with the documents

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me

#5    alienmojo

alienmojo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

• Now what???

Posted 16 November 2003 - 01:13 AM

[COLOR=green]Hi there!  I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything new about DIA (Denver International Airport)?  Are those strange murals still on the walls and all the references to the masons?  Does anyone have any good web sites to do to on this? Thanks!  alien.gif  

I've got a bad feeling about this!

#6    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 16 November 2003 - 05:20 PM

I have actually been to the denver airport . While I was there , I did not really see anything unusual at all . But I didn't really attempt to look for anything unusual .

Posted Image

#7    Stamford

Stamford

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

• Here's to better days

Posted 17 November 2003 - 04:26 PM

Oh-Oh!!

This is all deeply weird and troubling!!

Erm, and according to the link posted by Blood Angel, my country isn't going to make it?

Jeez and i thought i was already having a bad day at the office.

Can we not just off the royal family and keep my country instead?

Denver Airport is certainly troubling, but i think the end of my lil island is even more so!!

Help - i need more info!!!!!!!

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Jim Morrison

"When you laugh about people, so very, very lonely their only desire is to die, well I'm afraid it doesn't make me smile. I wish I could laugh. But that joke isn't funny anymore, it's too close to home and it's too near the bone... "

The Smiths

#8    alienmojo

alienmojo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

• Now what???

Posted 20 November 2003 - 04:53 AM

Hey Blood Angel,
Any chance you could send me any info you have on DIA?  I live only 90 miles from the place and plan a field investigation soon.  I have been to Anomolies.com, but that info is old.  You got any newer stuff?

Thanks,
Bob

#9    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 20 November 2003 - 09:31 AM

Hi folks just got back from a rather unhealthy vacation from UM >_o info info info, uh you'll have to give me a few days or so to find the correct data for you mojo, on one condition, you get me photos of the following:

The "keypad"
the new murals
The Gargoyle close up

thumbsup.gif  

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me

#10    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 21 November 2003 - 01:38 AM

Interesting site BA. I found it intriguing. Firstly, if this is some kind of well I don稚 know what to name it? Maybe the government has just tried a new form of base, and have incorporated a military base inside, under and around a public facility? They say, the best place to hide, is in plain view? But in trying to make it inconspicuous, they over did it, lol. huh.gif  

#11    alienmojo

alienmojo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

• Now what???

Posted 21 November 2003 - 01:42 AM

No problem Blood Angel.. that is easy.  You just go to that Anomolies web page and you will find the pics there.  IF you can't find them just let me know and I will send them to you.  I tried to email you at MSN but got a message back that it was undeliverable.

#12    alienmojo

alienmojo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

• Now what???

Posted 21 November 2003 - 01:52 AM

One other thing about the DIA.  There are many things being said about it.. but don't believe all of them. Aliens???  I doubt it. But there are things that are true.  Here are a few things:

1) Many contractors were hired and fired during its building. A possible reason for this was to keep knowledge of the exact location of places and general knowledge of all the area would be kept to a minium.  No one contractor would know the exact dimensions of the place.  Why?

2) Fences have been seen with curved tops that have barbs on them... but instead of pointing outside... to keep those outside from getting in... they are pointing inwards as if to keep people inside.  Very Strange.

3) Masonic Keystones... again... why?

4) Those damn murals from hell.  The strangest things I have ever seen in my life.  You have to see these to believe them.  Who in their right mind would permit pictures of dead children in coffins to adorn walls where all the public could see... let alone that the children represented are Indian, Jewish, and one other I can't recall at the moment.

Either it is just a case of total ineptude in building an airport that wasn't needed in the first place or something totally strange is going on here.

#13    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 21 November 2003 - 03:41 PM

Hello alienmojo original.gif ,

I have a few pictures about those wierd murals too but one exceptionally caught my eye though.I'll just attach it later.It's as though that everyone (in the pic) of various races were like....amazed or.....being possessed or something by that poisonous plant in the centre.One way or another,it sort of depicting us humans being driven to some bad business and ultimately leading us to the dead-end or something??I'm not really sure too but it's really creepy. ph34r.gif

Anyway heard that you're gonna do some checking in that airport,sounds really great but just be cautious.Those 'guys' know what you're up to.Also,I've heard that you could feel 'buzzes' from some magnetic-field around the outside of the airport.See if you could feel it too.Just be real careful pal. thumbsup.gif We'll be waiting....

user posted image

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#14    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 21 November 2003 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (Engulf @ Nov 21 2003, 02:41 PM)

user posted image

gasp! *gasps*
  Tis a mural of the lost Ten Tribes.....   Who pulled out the rubber ducky?

Denver airport? Reptoids?  To bad I cant get swords through airport security anymore.  sad.gif  

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

#15    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 21 November 2003 - 11:07 PM

Mojo, i have the pictures, but you said you were doing a field investigation soon? well, i wanted clear photos of the things i mentioned, large photos, the ones on anomalies aren't big enough or aren't clear enough, more importantly the keypad and the capston i want large pics of, and the "new" murals that replaced the old ones. As for the airport its self, the configuration of the runways are extremely "odd" for a airport, if you look at large commercial airports, such as heathrow or new wark airports, the runways are mostly paralell(sp?), to avoid any mid air collisions. Whereas DIA has runways in the shape of a "swastika" (coincidence?), also another interesting feature is the large tunnels mentioned, with sprinklers all the way down on the ceiling.bear in mind that these areas are empty, and also constructed of concrete. Concrete is not flammable, so why the sprinklers and why so many. And the apparent closed off area due to "unidentified fungus that is a bio hazard" this is also strange, how many people go through this airport in a single day? you would have thought they would have identified the fungus by now and REMOVED it, is it not a danger to workers and public even if it is cordoned off? Miles and MILES (we are talking over 10,000 miles here) of copper wires that is underneath the airport (maybe someone could check out just how much mileage a average airport has of copperwire?). and the 50 square miles of free and empty space around the airport (fenced off of course) expansion my arse. >_>

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users