Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What's up with the Denver Airport?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#16    alienmojo

alienmojo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

• Now what???

Posted 23 November 2003 - 04:13 AM

Well, we just had several feet of snow here in Cheyenne, Wyoming so "soon" doesn't sound so good anymore.  BUT... I have an interesting suggestion to you all.  I would REALLY like to do an investigation of this place.. but I don't want to do it alone.  Would anyone like to come with me.  I think3-6 people would be great.  We could meet somewhere and do a day at the airport.

Anyone able to do this please contact me.  Too be honest.. I'm a little scared to go down there.. not because of DIA.. but because of all the traffic and crap. I've never been to Denver before.  I hear it is just horrible.

Cheyenne is only 90 miles from Denver so if anyone would like to meet here and gone down with me we could have a nice road trip!  I'm sure we would have lots of stuff to talk about.  Also before we go we can take a look at my map and make up an idea of where to go first and such.  I'm not even sure of where to find the tunnels and crap.  I know where the capstone is and I know I can find the murals.

Also.. wouldn't it be fun for us to do something like this on a regular basis?  A trip to area 51 or a haunted house!!

I've got a bad feeling about this!

#17    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 23 November 2003 - 02:52 PM

Alas, i would but i'm from the UK, unless you willing to pay expenses LOL
I got my own field investigation planned, for a lesser known secret in the UK countryside.

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#18    alienmojo

alienmojo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

• Now what???

Posted 23 November 2003 - 05:18 PM

Alas, I am a poor bastard.  I've been to England before, when I was in the Navy.  Cool place.  Never been one for reincarnation or anything, but its the first time I truly felt at home  original.gif

#19    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 23 November 2003 - 06:15 PM

Maybe all these strange images that deck the walls are simply from a weirdo artist (they have been known to be a little strange at times). And itís simply the case that those whoís responsibility it is to decorate the airport choose a artist on mushrooms? Iíve seen some pretty strange things on my travels, with so-called depicted artÖ For instance a pub in Devon has huge strange deformed cow heads and sheep heads, and large wheels stuck on the side of the building, as Ďartí, this doesnít mean that reptile-like-aliens drink there! Thereís one public toilet that has a tiled relief coving the complete walls, which depicts a square sun, and square clouds, and strange shaped mountains. Is this possibly a entrance to a hidden underground alien bunker, and the images are from their home world? Ok, so Iím being a little silly, but all because of strange art, doesnít mean aliens are involved. Of course giving all the other facts about this airport, it does make you think! dontgetit.gif  

#20    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 23 November 2003 - 06:26 PM

Kryso the artist Leo Tanguma, was given specific guidlines to work with, he didn't come up with the idea of the art, he was told what to draw....... huh.gif  

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me

#21    alienmojo

alienmojo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

• Now what???

Posted 23 November 2003 - 06:51 PM

I quite agree with you kryso about strange art not being the justification to form a belief of subterrainen reptile creatures who live on human blood... BUT

When you take ALL of the weirdness of that Airport into consideration it does lead me to believe something weird is going on.  I highly doubt aliens, but I think it could be some for a secret military base or something.  Maybe a holding tank if a civil war ever erupted it could be used as a concentration camp.

I don't know... too much weirdness for me!

#22    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 23 November 2003 - 06:52 PM

Kryso the artist Leo Tanguma, was given specific guidlines to work with, he didn't come up with the idea of the art, he was told what to draw

Oh <shuffles feet and looks at floor>  then in that case, it is a weird one! dontgetit.gif  

#23    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 23 November 2003 - 10:25 PM

I thought airports and crap art murals went hand in hand?

Nothing to see here.

#24    alienmojo

alienmojo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

• Now what???

Posted 24 November 2003 - 01:49 AM

Its even scarier now that we know someone, probably a free mason, told him what to draw!

#25    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 21 December 2003 - 08:56 PM

Ok, I'll be honest I'm not one for conspiricy theories but this place gives me a baaad feeling.

The murals especially, those things pull out some compleate wrongness that you can't shake easily.

Anyne have the link to the rest of the interview on anomolies?

One last thing, something about this does not feel like a military or NWO thing at all.

I'm gonna throw out a guess here....DIA is a Temple......

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#26    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 21 December 2003 - 09:29 PM

Sea otter i think i got the complete interview on my HDD, i'll mail it to you once i find it, either that or i'll get you the link where i got it from. My guess isn't a temple, my guess is a large "Concentration" style camp, theres too many things not right about the airport but are just right for a camp....it is of course just a guess. As for temple it also could be, but theres no sense in paying all that money for a temple that will be worshipped in and not used for more practical purposes considering the cost of the place, and the amount of work and ground thats in it.

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me

#27    Loque

Loque

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (Blood Angel @ Nov 23 2003, 01:52 PM)
Alas, i would but i'm from the UK, unless you willing to pay expenses LOL
I got my own field investigation planned, for a lesser known secret in the UK countryside.

what sought of thing is it, cos i'am looking for a secret entrance in suffolk

Posted Image

#28    fastcapy

fastcapy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 10:00 PM

I was looking at the layout of the runways as they were said to be an odd configuration. For airports in the US that is actually a very common runway layout. There is very little chance of a in flight collision. It is a class B airport so all traffic is seperated by radar folowing with ATC. An accident while on the ground would be more likely. I have flown into and out of many airports with perpendicular runways, including the airport my plane is based out of and there never are any problems, and it is not even a radar airspace.

The one thing kind of strange about KDEN was that the runways were all the same dimensions. Except for runway 16R/34L ,  I think that was 12000ft. x 150ft but it is now shown on AFDs as 16000ft x 200ft.

The rest of the stuff about the airport are very strange but who knows maybe it is the thin air up there in denver.

#29    Wizard Of Odd

Wizard Of Odd

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (Blood Angel @ Nov 23 2003, 01:52 PM)

You do? I'm from the UK if you have any ideas... Wouldn't be anything to do with Burlington would it?

www.wizardsforum.co.uk - A hive of scum and villainy

#30    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 22 December 2003 - 02:55 AM

What leads me to the temple theory is mainly the murals. Alot of the imagery reminds me more of a occult/religious symbol than anything.

Second the writing on the floors. I would almost guarentee that there is a signifigant pattern to them.

Third. If the supposed Swastika is to be believed (one of the things I find in question) remember the Nazi's used the swastika wich was I think, a symbol of one of the norse gods ( I believe thor).

Back to the murals The three dead girls were jewish, native American and African in decent. Two of wich are known to be hated by Middle eastern muslims. Also the jewish girl curiously holds a Bible. (leading one to think that it also symbolizes the death of Christianity)

And notice the same girl also is wearing not so cleverly hidden yellow star of David...Now just where did Yellow Stars of David come into play? Wondering where I'm going yet?

Ok the last part of the mural wich has a Christ like figure sitting behind some thing that appears very Hindu in origin.

For years New Agers have tried to put a connection between the Christ in the Bible and India.

Notice too that the translations of several of the floor inscriptions are names of "places of power" in native american belief...also look where the airport was built. I think it was right near or on one.

Ok tying it all up.

Notice the New age movement and the NWO started gaining steam at the same time. Both sides have "watered down" versions of religious doctorines that resemble light versions of those religions. Yet the NWO/NAM, do support more of a slant that wants the elimination of Judeo-Christian beliefs and have even stated that execution of everyone who claims these beliefs would be an acceptable option.

Not only will it be Judeo-Christians but anyone who doesn't adhere to the ideals of this new society so in truth no religion is safe save the one the NWO endorses. And look at the ties to Naziism that is there...Even down to the Aryan boy that holds the hammer and wears such a militaristic outfit. (a hammer also being a symbol of Thor)
But how is it a temple?

Well the belief in these "energy sources" and that DIA looks to have been built on one is the first thing that tips me off, the second in the murals and the "religious" signifigance of the floor inscriptions. Also in most text dealing with the Illuminati there is always certian occult symbols that they use and I guarentee the deeper chambers hold them considering the stuff found in public areas.

And finally, Temples used to house weapons and their own military whats to say the powers that be behind the DIA aren't doing that as well. If it's not NWO I'd say it is Nazi in origin.

However The stories of Frozen Nazi's and Aliens I find A bit too much but I ahev always belived that the Nazi's did survive past WWII and work in various contries...

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users