Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chemtrails

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1    SkyWatcher

SkyWatcher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

• Have Cam, Will Travel....

Posted 23 August 2003 - 01:30 PM

alien.gif
I just registered here at your cool forum, and very much like what i see around these parts.  w00t.gif I like to go out whenever possible and videotape orbs, starcraft and other anomalies that would make a person's head spin. whistling2.gif But in my quest to wake people up to the bare minimum, ChemTrails, i've found that generally they can't be bothered or are plainly too small minded to comprehend something larger and much more vast than the meager human race. Things in the world are picking up at an alarming rate, as if the rapture is upon us or something.

All i know is: If what i'm taping is from the government, we're being decieved to such an extent that it will mean our own demise, as the technologies that power these craft and orbs, could easily save us from our spend and consume ways. Our own pollution.
                                           OR
These craft are from another world or realm, which to some may seem swell, but to most others it would mean that the government has either been covering it up, or is in on the alien agenda. Or they're defenseless to protect us from these "visitors".

AnyHoo...how do ya's all do, and i'm the new guy here to share with you what i find in my encounters in the night....and day too. lol tongue.gif

Attached Images

• Inv_Pic.jpg

Edited by Phantom, 24 August 2003 - 07:15 AM.

Posted Image
Your Ignorance Does Not Make Me Abnormal

#2    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 01:44 PM

Welcome Aboard Sky Watcher  original.gif

Whew, you just jumped in with both feet, didn't ya? Good for YOU!
While I contemplate your query, may I ask?
Is the image you included, that of Columbia?   huh.gif  

dying is easy ... tis the living that's hard...

#3    SkyWatcher

SkyWatcher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 01:50 PM

Good Morning and Thank You For The Welcome.
The pic is of a Chem Jet, Spraying a trail...but it's invisible. Taken from a video tape, but still quite clear to show that they aren't visible to the human eye at all times. Just like the orbs and other odd things up there.  crying.gif

Once i get settled in here, i'll probably be posting pics of all sorts of southern Alberta UFO's. It's an AMAZING hobby, to say the least. lol blink.gif  alien.gif  

Posted Image

#4    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• 1,106 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (SkyWatcher @ Aug 23 2003, 09:50 AM)
Good Morning and Thank You For The Welcome.
The pic is of a Chem Jet, Spraying a trail...but it's invisible.

Chem Trail was my second guess, but due to the "three" significant and distinct trails, Columbia came to mind. Sorry for my "oops"

Enjoy your stay here !
alien.gif  

dying is easy ... tis the living that's hard...

#5    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 09:37 PM

Welcome aboard Sky watcher .  grin2.gif

I promise to check out your post more thouroughly(and my spell checker) when I'm not just about to duck off toi work .

Enjoy your stay ...

#6    AndyThorley

AndyThorley

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

• You're only insane when you think you arent...

Posted 23 August 2003 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (SkyWatcher @ Aug 23 2003, 01:50 PM)
The pic is of a Chem Jet, Spraying a trail...but it's invisible

Ever so slightly impossible, there...

Posted Image

#7    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 24 August 2003 - 05:58 AM

original.gif Hi, and welcome SkyWatcher !

Intresting post! whistling2.gif  

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

#8    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 24 August 2003 - 07:17 AM

Moved to the Government Conspiracies sub-forum and changed topic's title...

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#9    SkyWatcher

SkyWatcher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 August 2003 - 09:07 AM

original.gif
To Clarify a bit more on the pic.
I figured there would be a bit more opposition to the pic being of a chemjet spraying while cloaked. But in plain sight on the Hi8 video tape, it's not a jet that's doing the spraying...it's an Orb. It cloaks and uncloaks while spraying and the spray pattern isn't 3 trails, but 4, in a box pattern. I have never seen a plane or jet that has such a wing formation to accomplish such a trail layout.
Plus this is only one of hours and hours of orbs that i've taken personally with the HandyCam. All i can say for sure is that they're some amazing little craft, wherever they're from. (i tend to lean towards the world powers that be)

This is why forums such as this are priceless nowadays. We can post pics, and get feedback from across the planet on theories about what these things could be....or leads to catch the culprits in the act.  thumbsup.gif

Here's a rendition of the orb sprayer that i did for a friend to show him a possibiltity why the pattern is a box form, and why there isn't anything seen spraying it. Then he seen the video again, and can see it clearly now.  

Attached Images

• Conceptual_Orb_Sprayer_Sans_Text_SMALL.jpg

Posted Image

#10    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 05:03 PM

That is a very intresting PIC!

I"m sure you don't mind if some the forum users analyse it a bit. Were used to photo shop subsitutes and are quick to debunk anything. Some of the folks here (althalus and such) will have no problems figuring it out.

If all turns out ok.... Mind if i ask which part of Alberta, and when was it taken?

p.s welcome to the forum. wink2.gif

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#11    SkyWatcher

SkyWatcher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 06:12 PM

Hey Thanks Mystify! original.gif

Sure you all can do all your analysis things you do, as i'm positive that there's some BRILLIANT people here.
The pic is a still capture from a Sony Hi8 HandyCam, taken roughly last February facing the south sky from Southern Alberta. It was lower than normal air traffic, and made not a sound, but sure plugged up the sky in a big way with gooey clouds.
The temp. outside was cold cold cold, and the sky was clear before our little friend showed up. It travelled at 10% of what a normal jet would....real slow across the sky...almost like the thing defied gravity, as there didn't seem to be enough momentum to keep it aloft.
This type of sprayer is common here, and nearly every sprayday you can catch at least one of these things.  

Posted Image

#12    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 03 September 2003 - 03:39 AM

Pretty cool, huh?

Chem-Trails, what is up with that crap? Its just *ahem* what i call Goverment Clouds! ph34r.gif  

Posted Image

#13    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 03 September 2003 - 11:32 AM

Iím glad someone has finally found out the truth about these pesky chemtrails.  rolleyes.gif How anyone could have mistaken them to be vapour trails from airplanes is beyond me, when it is now blindly obvious that it is not even a government conspiracy, but an alien conspiracy! w00t.gif  

Iím confused as to why the orb spraying these trails cloaks AND uncloaks.  Maybe it doesnít have enough Ununpentium to power the spraying mechanism, fly  and remain cloaked at the same time! Or maybe it WANTS to be seen!  abduct.gif  

I have never seen a plane or jet that has such a wing formation to accomplish such a trail layout.

Ever seen Star Wars? Maybe George Lucas knows something we donít.

It travelled at 10% of what a normal jet would

so how fast is that then?

whistling2.gif  

Attached Images

• X_wing4.jpg

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#14    Drakefyr

Drakefyr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

• Hey, I just read about Asteroid 2003 QQ 47. Is it now safe to say that the sky is falling?

Posted 03 September 2003 - 01:18 PM

Okay, just my two cents, but it could, ever so possibly be...

Swamp Gas Refracting the light from Venus?

No?

Okay, that was just for humor anyway.  But in all honesty, it looks like it could possibly military jets flying in close formation.  Since these planes are usually painted an off white color anyway, and considering they are several miles up, it's really only natural that  they would appear to be invisible.  In other words, just an optical illusion.  I have, afterall, seen 747 leaving contrails behind them.

Just my opinion.

#15    Uranium_235

Uranium_235

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 03:08 AM

hi, i live in alberta to more specificaly any way, why the hell would you cloak a plane that is spraying out hugly visible clouds of vapour, does that not defeat the purpose of a cloaking device, sorry fellow canadian but your post is a bunch of bull, do you think we are dumb? look at the pic first of all the resolution on the background image significantly differnt then this orb you explain, and the arms that appear to be emmiting the vapour dont exaclty match up with the trails, couldent you have blured the orb a little to make it look slightly authentic?, and would you mind telling me where you took this picture, im from southern alberta too, oh and notice how he smeared the area surounding the orb to to mix it in better, i can tell yout good with photo shop  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users