Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chemtrails

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16    SkyWatcher

SkyWatcher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

• Have Cam, Will Travel....

Posted 04 September 2003 - 08:09 PM

Hey there Uranium_235

The orb with the "wings" in the pic, is a photoshop job i did on it to point it out to a freind. It's totally fake, i thought i'd stated that it's for visual aid purposes. The only thing that showed up in the pic was the trails. That's all.
Sounds a bit far fetched that something would be cloaked to spray right over our heads, doesn't it? That's why i'm on the forum...for input.
So how come i can go out on ANY spray day, and capture these things with a digital camcorder? How come i can see a jet spraying a trail in one direction, and at the same altitude from the other direction, something that can't be seen is spraying? And why when they cross in the sky over my head, can i still see one and not the other?...even though the cloaked craft is closer than the jet. And why is there an orb clearly visible spraying trails in hours of tape that i have shot myself?
I'm searching for answers. Maybe you should come down to Lethbridge and we'll go out hunting for a few hours some day. I have all the gear, but another body would be nice.  tongue.gif  
I'm sure it will shake the foundations of your reality.  original.gif  

Attached Images

• AID.jpg

Posted Image
Your Ignorance Does Not Make Me Abnormal

#17    Exeter

Exeter

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

• He's always on my mind

Posted 04 September 2003 - 10:46 PM

SkyWatcher, I don't understand why you find four closely spaced contrails so mysterious. If you look at the image below, you'll see that a four engine jet aircraft will produce such a contrail. While the image below was taken from directly beneath the aircraft, your image appears to be very similar, although at a much greater angle and from slightly behind the plane.  

Attached Images

• contrail_1a.jpg

UFOs = weather balloons of the Gods.

#18    Exeter

Exeter

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

• He's always on my mind

Posted 04 September 2003 - 10:47 PM

Just for the fun of it, I decided to take out the jet in order to see what the image would look like,

Disclaimer: I am not attempting to, nor accusing any one of perpetrating a hoax.

Attached Images

• contrail_fake1a.jpg

#19    Uranium_235

Uranium_235

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 11:08 PM

lethbridge eh...been there a few times, so you say that this occure regularly?and are plainly visible in the sky? and no one else has reported it?

#20    Uranium_235

Uranium_235

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 11:10 PM

I forgot to add this in my last post:
In your picture it does appear that they are in a box formation, but now that i have seen Exeters pic (now know it is possible for a plane not to appear in a photo) is it no possible that an engine was running perhaps at a higher temp so the vapour had to be in the air longer to condense making it look as if it were on top?

#21    SkyWatcher

SkyWatcher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 11:39 PM

I'll somehow have to get a still from the video tape to show how the trails are in a box pattern, as it's clearly defined in the mild rotation of the orb as it travels and turns. It also shows  the difference in the jet and the orb in spray nozzel patterns, trail formation, and flightspeed. Also in the video, i'm filming the orb for awhile in relative silence, when the jet speeds in, making a ton of noise, and clearly moving at at least 5 times the rate of the orb.

An orb like in this pic i found today.  original.gif  

Attached Images

• ORB_Spray_3.jpg

Posted Image

#22    SkyWatcher

SkyWatcher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 11:41 PM

Or like this one...... wink2.gif  

Attached Images

• ORB_Sprayer_7.jpg

Posted Image

#23    bigsteff

bigsteff

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 11:55 PM

WELL WELL WELL....CHEMTRAILS......IS THIS A NEW THING I.E IN THE LAST TEN YEARS...BECAUSE I CAN REMEMBER AN ADVERT ON TV IN SCOTLAND ABOUT A BANK AND IT WAS 2 AEROPLANES FLYING IN A CROSS FORMATION....THAT'S 747 TYPES MAKING A ST ANDREWS CROSS STYLE...IN THE LATE SEVENTIES...AND WE USED TO SEE THESE VAPOUR/CHEM TRAILS ALL THE TIME....IS IT PARANIONA OR HAVE THEY BEEN AT IT FOR A YEARS,,PERFECTING THE BEST AIRBORNE CONRACEPTIVE AGENT....EXCUSE THE SPELLING..LOL laugh.gif  

#24    SkyWatcher

SkyWatcher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 12:35 AM

"ChemTrails" have been around since the 40's or even earlier. It was initially a radar enhancement program, but eventually led into the fringe stuff, like mind control, population control, ozone repair,...even as far fetched as "doping" the atmosphere to accomodate holographic imaging by sinister forces known as the New World Order.
ChemTrails are based on research by Nikoli Tesla, generally electromagnetics and zero point energy, which was confiscated by the government the moment he died. No one has ever been able to look into what he was working on when he passed on.
Russia is the leader in this area, with the rest of the world powers lumped into second place. All United Nation countries experience chemtrails regularly.

The grid patterns they spray are thought to be for radar/monitoring purposes, and consist of dry particle discharge...., but the clouds, rings, goop, and particulate consist of everything from aluminum, magnesium and sulpher, to red blood cells and other ORGANIC elements. Surely not a radar apparatus, one would think.  tongue.gif

(photo from web)

Attached Images

• Contrarilsx.............jpg

Posted Image

#25    Uranium_235

Uranium_235

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 07:23 PM

"ChemTrails" have been around since the 40's or even earlier. It was initially a radar enhancement program, but eventually led into the fringe stuff, like mind control, population control, ozone repair,...even as far fetched as "doping" the atmosphere to accomodate holographic imaging by sinister forces known as the New World Order.
ChemTrails are based on research by Nikoli Tesla, generally electromagnetics and zero point energy, which was confiscated by the government the moment he died. No one has ever been able to look into what he was working on when he passed on.
Russia is the leader in this area, with the rest of the world powers lumped into second place. All United Nation countries experience chemtrails regularly.

i have never seen grids of contrails, not once you see the regular single contrail in the sky every now and then but thats caused by condensing vapour from jet engine exhaust, so would they do this in lethrbidge but not a place with a larger population, does that make sense? I didnt know that lethbridge was a key  location for the NWO's plans....is it possible you could supply me the video its self not just little stills from it, like the whole video? and you already proided us with a still, i think its at the top of this page

#26    SkyWatcher

SkyWatcher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 07:52 PM

Good day Uranium_235, how goes the heat wave?  grin2.gif

I don't know how connected Lethbridge is with the NWO, but i do know that in the foothills of the mountains there are "bases" guarded by troops with guns, and the signs say that you'll be shot on sight without any question. There are numerous bases like this in the foothills west of Claresholm, with watchtowers, quansites and hangars that lead underground. The only visible attribute is the entrance, or the venting stacks that can be seen among clearcuts or hill sides.

I've seen the grid patterns over Lethbridge, Pincher Creek, Calgary, Drumheller, Claresholm/Granum, and many times out near the Alberta/ Saskatchewan border. Mainly it's Lethbridge, as that's where i live and am at most of the time, But the sprays are always upwind of populated areas. Upwind enough that the downward disipation of the trail, plus the wind would lead it right up a person's nostrils by the time it hit ground level.  w00t.gif
Maybe it's the same type thinking as taking barium before an xray. Maybe we breathe this stuff in, and it gets into our blood, making us tre' easy to track from above with a cellular scanner or something like that.

A video you say? I'd be glad to make one up on chemtrails only, OR get to you a copy of of one that i have already that has the full gamut of goodies to wonder about until your head hurts. lol. It's up to you how you want to get it to you.

That goes for anyone else here. thumbsup.gif  

This is how i do it. I used to collect vhs movies, and tape my own movies from the tv. Nowadays i take the vhs tapes and record over them, and give them out for free. I tape Alex Jones' Road To Tyranny on one tape, and then my chem/ufo stuff on the second tape, and leave these two tape sets around town in restraunts, change rooms, etc.
That way i'm still anonymous and the message gets out.  original.gif  

Posted Image

#27    Bloated Corpse

Bloated Corpse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 10:33 PM

Considering that most government while testing new technologies will want to keep them out of sight and away from the public have a good idea about putting them under mountains. They have the right to defend those secrets with full force to make sure the technology doesn't fall into the wrong hands. What if there is no conspiracy behind chamtrails and that they are a diversion something else that may be more heinous to the human population? Considering that I live within a hundred miles of 2 airports and possibly a third there are planes that flyby over head leaving the contrails from their exhaust.

Wabi Sabi

Wabi-sabi is the quintessential Japanese aesthetic.

It is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent and incomplete.
It is a beauty of things modest and humble.
It is a beauty of things unconventional.

#28    Exeter

Exeter

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

• He's always on my mind

Posted 06 September 2003 - 12:26 AM

*sigh*

SkyWatcher, I'm having a little trouble with the lack of continuity in your posts. First you claim:

The pic is of a Chem Jet, Spraying a trail...but it's invisible.

The following day you state that it's not a jet that is doing the spraying, but an orb. You then post a a pic you 'shopped' for a friend of yours:

Here's a rendition of the orb sprayer that i did for a friend to show him a possibiltity why the pattern is a box form, and why there isn't anything seen spraying it.

Apparently, your friend couldn't see what was doing the spraying on the video. Yet, earlier in that same post you claim:

But in plain sight on the Hi8 video tape, it's not a jet that's doing the spraying...it's an Orb. It cloaks and uncloaks while spraying and the spray pattern isn't 3 trails, but 4, in a box pattern.

Does the video show something other than just a chemtrail or not?

OK, maybe I misread what you were trying to say in that post. But, I find the following a bit confusing. You wrote:

A video you say? I'd be glad to make one up on chemtrails only, OR get to you a copy of of one that i have already that has the full gamut of goodies to wonder about until your head hurts.

What about the disappearing orbs??? This is the subject you began this thread with. I don't know what other "goodies" you may have on video, but I would like to see a tape that shows orbs appearing and disappearing while spraying a chemtrail. You can PM me if you'd like to set something up.

Finally, have you ever sent your video to anyone who is seriously researching chemtrails? I'm sure they would find it interesting.

#29    SkyWatcher

SkyWatcher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 06:55 AM

Thanks for the feedback Exeter.  wink2.gif
Oops yes i see where things are messed up. At the time of the post i was editing from the camera to vhs machine, and probably was thinking of it being a jet, as i'd seen alot of it in the last 10 hours or more, each day for the last few days. There's quite a few video clips of both craft spraying, and i got them confused somehow. No doubt i was running on autopilot at the time.

The pic is of a Chem Jet, Spraying a trail...but it's invisible.

Oops, that particular pic is of an orb, but i have much video of jets at the same angle that look identical, but with three plumes behind them.

Here's a rendition of the orb sprayer that i did for a friend to show him a possibiltity why the pattern is a box form, and why there isn't anything seen spraying it.

This particular freind is very closed minded and even when he watched the tape, wouldn't acknowledge it. I think he may not really know what he's looking at....he's a star trek freak and cloaking is for klingons. Generally he's a test subject for my pictures and videos, as this friend still doesn't think chemtrails are real, and he's seen me with the camera on spraydays. Maybe he's only just tolerating me in this area.
I looked through a shwack of the tapes so i could get the sequence for you to see, but few are labelled and it's just too much to go through so quickly. I found the lost tape of my cat though. heh
That was from an older clip also, and i've gotten more gear to help me capture this stuff so i have better shots to show than that fuzzy one that i had in my computer already, which was the first pic in the thread.
Finally, have you ever sent your video to anyone who is seriously researching chemtrails? I'm sure they would find it interesting.

I emailed Art Bell and George Noorey plus a local radio personality, but never heard back. That was about a year ago, so now i'm going the route of Stanton Freidman, and getting copies to people, so they'll just look up and ask questions. There's also the issue of courage, as i realize that my life could possibly be changed in some way....probably for the worse. laugh.gif

So what i did just for you Exeter, was find another Orb sprayer clip and let you see for yourself. I hope it restores my credibility with you, as i find this quite a serious matter for everything that breathes, or pays taxes.

I did this just now to show you as best i can wthout actually watching the video. Note the date/time stamp. I did it in sequence, and the negative effect in set #2 is from the camera itself....it sometimes helps bring out detail.
You wanted a cloaking orb...how about an uncloaking orb in action?

In pic #1 we see points of light where the trails begin, and possibly something between them. The intensity of the light. On tape it's white, and looks like the light from a strobe light if it were to stay on and not flash.

There's no jet.

Attached Images

• 4.11.18.jpg

Posted Image

#30    SkyWatcher

SkyWatcher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 07:01 AM

Pic #2 is the negative mode shots from the camera.
At this point the Orb "forms" entirely, in a ball of white light as it continues spraying the trails. Note at 4:11:33 that the light is so white and bright that it is creating a star glare from it's intensity. At 4:11:42 the orb is completely formed, and fully visible as such. See the side jets for the trails? cool.gif  

Attached Images

• 4.11.33.jpg

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users