Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Chemtrails

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31    SkyWatcher

SkyWatcher

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

• Have Cam, Will Travel....

Posted 06 September 2003 - 07:09 AM

Pic #3 is a couple of normal color shots, showing the silver Orb spraying three trails. You can even see the shadows on the trails and the orb itself, giving us all a clear view of it's structure.

I still fail to see a jet anywhere though.

What do you think? original.gif  

Attached Files

Posted Image
Your Ignorance Does Not Make Me Abnormal

#32    Bloated Corpse

Bloated Corpse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (SkyWatcher @ Sep 5 2003, 11:09 PM)
Pic #3 is a couple of normal color shots, showing the silver Orb spraying three trails. You can even see the shadows on the trails and the orb itself, giving us all a clear view of it's structure.

I still fail to see a jet anywhere though.

What do you think? original.gif

Sorry I don't see an orb, maybe that was some debris that is making a ring around Earth falling back to earth.

Wabi Sabi

Wabi-sabi is the quintessential Japanese aesthetic.

It is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent and incomplete.
It is a beauty of things modest and humble.
It is a beauty of things unconventional.

#33    Exeter

Exeter

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

• He's always on my mind

Posted 06 September 2003 - 09:55 PM

Your argument was that the orbs have four 'appendages' that leave a "boxed trail" behind them. Pics #1 - 2 show what appears to be several objects flying (falling?) closely together. Pic #3 does appear to be a single object, but the 'orb' is not as clear as you claim it is. I agree with Bloated Corpse that these three pics may be shots of falling debris. With your permission I would like to download these images and enhance them to see if I can detect any more detail.

You've obviously taken video of something in the sky. I'd still like to see that video. Stills are too easy to dismiss. Here are some links that may help you distribute your video while maintaining your anonymity.

Link 1

Link 2

I emailed Art Bell and George Noorey plus a local radio personality, but never heard back. That was about a year ago, so now i'm going the route of Stanton Freidman, and getting copies to people, so they'll just look up and ask questions. There's also the issue of courage, as i realize that my life could possibly be changed in some way....probably for the worse. laugh.gif

I assume you're referring to the UFO footage you have in regard to contacting Stanton Friedman. Most of his lectures and written work deals with the subject of UFOs, which leads me to believe he's not much of a chemtrail proponent. In case anyone is interested, here is his home page.

And hold on to that cat video. wink2.gif  

UFOs = weather balloons of the Gods.

#34    jimmah

jimmah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• jimmah!

Posted 10 September 2003 - 08:55 AM

Hello
this is somthing i have just started hearing about over here in the uk..
i allways assumed that these trails were just residue from some kind of jet engine.
We do have them here in the uk but they dont seem as thick as your us/can ones.
I would really like to see these videos and know a couple of people who could anylise them in more detail - one being a commercial aircraft designer and one an air traffic controller for the last 30 years.  If they dont know more about this subject then who does?!!?  I would like to see them before i/ my friends make any real comment.

You have refered several times to 'spray days'.  Does this mean the trails appear on set days or follow some kind of timetable?  i hope you are keeping tabs of dates/times for thier appearance.

Also you refered to the contents of the trails, what is your source of information regarding this?

cheers thumbsup.gif  

#35    jimmah

jimmah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• jimmah!

Posted 10 September 2003 - 10:17 AM

somthing i have noticed is that evrybody seems to hav athsma these days, and loads of people hav hay fever and other assorted allergys.

I saw on the news the other day that hayfever in the uk has risen 800% in the last 15 years and the system is finding it hard to cope..

could this be related?  i personally just put it down to the crappy food we eat and the general pollution...

#36    Bloated Corpse

Bloated Corpse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 10:30 AM

Could it also be caused by the particulates that are being pumped into the atmosphere from power plants and vehicles? Maybe if we cleaned up the air first maybe people could breath better.  

Wabi Sabi

Wabi-sabi is the quintessential Japanese aesthetic.

It is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent and incomplete.
It is a beauty of things modest and humble.
It is a beauty of things unconventional.

#37    jimmah

jimmah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• jimmah!

Posted 10 September 2003 - 03:06 PM

yeah, thats what i meant by general pollution innit  wink2.gif  

#38    Uranium_235

Uranium_235

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 06:33 AM

this is somthing i have just started hearing about over here in the uk..
i allways assumed that these trails were just residue from some kind of jet engine.
We do have them here in the uk but they dont seem as thick as your us/can ones.
I would really like to see these videos and know a couple of people who could anylise them in more detail - one being a commercial aircraft designer and one an air traffic controller for the last 30 years. If they dont know more about this subject then who does?!!? I would like to see them before i/ my friends make any real comment.

they are just condenced vapour from engines, its a well documented effect of flight at high altittudes where the temperatures are very low, I live in canada and i must say that i ahev never seen criss cross patterns in the sky, nor have i seen  occurences of contrails (as they are called not chemtrails), i only see the odd one in the sky every now and then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users