Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Where is the plane?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 14 March 2002 - 10:34 PM

Homer,
The sand on the lawn could be for a number of reasons:
1) fire safety measures due to possibility of large amount of fuel on the grass.
2) to prevent large vehicles from sinking in to the lawn and creating a better surface to drive on.
3) to hid the fact that there is no sign of impact on the grass?

I dunno - i've been reading through the link Mr X supplied and they make some intriging points and if i was a great believer in conspiracy theory then i'd probably believe it.

I personnaly think its all far too wacco.

MC, you say you saw the wreckage? do you believe it was the wreckage of a plane as big as described. Sod the links, The word of one of our forum members (acting as a witness) counts, for me, much higher than websites who could be written by anybody...

never take me too seriously

#17    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 14 March 2002 - 11:14 PM

PS,
Yes, those are some valid reasons for the sand. I agree with you that these web sites could be written by anybody. There was a couple web sites I linked that said the crashes were legitimate and Mr-X had links stating a conspiracy. Both had valid points. There was one photo that did show an obvious piece to a plane, but the conspiracy theorists said it was planted or something.

I agree with you also in that this is too wacco

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#18    Sheff_Pud

Sheff_Pud

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 15 March 2002 - 12:13 AM

WACCO? I agree.
Some people would find a conspiracy in a boiled egg.  :sk

Surgeons must be very carefulWhen they take the knife!Underneath their fine incisionsStirs the Culprit -- Life!                            (Emily Dickinson)

#19    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 15 March 2002 - 01:04 AM

[blue]...yes but who boiled the egg? don't believe what those chefs tell you...[/blue] :sg

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. – Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. – Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. – Minquass

#20    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 15 March 2002 - 03:13 AM

And,  where did the egg come from?  
       Were there 2 hens,  or just the one lone clukker?  ::)

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#21    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 15 March 2002 - 03:18 AM

When the video footage was televised for the first time, me and my family were sitting down in the living room on the couch glaring at the TV.  I only wanted to see  one thing and one thing only, the plane. I did'nt see a plane crash into that building neither did anyone else, i was shocked.

After surfing the net and looking at various pictures and video footage i still could'nt see a thing. So yes i turned to the conspiracy theorist. They were happy to give me the answers, they usually do (geez about everything ???) . This is quite funny because the French site that started the whole thing is not even a Conspiracy Theorist website. They are a hallucination collective team who have put this whole thing together.

Another thing i was concerned about was the debri on the Pentagon lawn that day. Whenever i see a crash on TV, be it train or plane you always have debri around the crash site. Debri floating on water or just on land. I've seen some plane wreakages on TV before and there are tyres and or sorts of alluminium parts scattered everywhere. Why not at the Pentagon?, Woh!! almost forgot that one piece of alluminium sheet on the lawn, give me a break. Until i see some actual footage of a plane or Debri i will continue to look for answers.

"one can only grasp onto the information that is thrown towards them"

I get most of my info from this website, i am only happy to share it with you all. Have a look, there is tons of info in there.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com

X

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#22    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 15 March 2002 - 03:31 AM

Mr. X,
       I,  for one,  certainly appreciate a good conspiracy theory -  there have been SO many!!  8)
       But on this one,  I have a question:  What would be the point of this coverup?  I thought the passengers were all found (there),  and they definitely were in that plane,  so what do you think really happened there,  if it wasn't a plane?  I'd really like to hear your opinion,  and everyone else who has doubts about the facts of that event.
        Thanks
          KC

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#23    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 15 March 2002 - 03:56 AM

Nora,

If there is a cover up, i dont know the reason for it.

Maybe a bomb exploded from the inside (or outside) of the building.

Maybe they shot the plane down before it hit.

A few months before S11 a fire broke out in the Pentagon building. I dont know if anyone on this forum heard about it through the media but i was linked to a news web page which confirmed the whole thing. Im sorry but i have forgotten that web page.

X

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#24    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 15 March 2002 - 12:35 PM

[blue]Well, I don't know what happened and both of the theories I have considered have holes:

--> the plane was hijacked and deliberately piloted into the Pentagon - where is the massive plane debris? why was the damage to the building only of a certain size and not larger? why did the grass not get damaged especially if the fuel burned up the wreckage - would there not be scorch marks?

--> something else caused the explosion - what was it? why did it occur on the same morning as the attack on the World Trade Center? where is the plane that was hijacked?

What we need here is a plausible evidential solution to this. :s9
[/blue]

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

#25    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 15 March 2002 - 02:08 PM

The plane that hit the pentagon, i heard that it took out an entire segment of the building, leaving four standing, and undamaged, surely if the plane had smashed into the building then it would have done more damage than to just the one building.  

OK, so the plane scraped along the ground before it hit, is/was there any paint on the ground that came off as it slid.  And how did the fuel tanks, which are located n the wings of the plane carry on into the building and only do that little bit of damage, it should have taken out at least half of another segment.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
— David Gemmell

#26    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 15 March 2002 - 07:34 PM

I have just been talking to an ex-RAF engineer, and he said that when the plane hit the pentagon, after the ensuing fireball, that can be clearly seen, the plane would have been completely destroyed, all of the bits of it would have either burnt or melted, given the nature of the explosion and the fact that the fuel tanks and the front end of the plane slid into the section, then none of it would have survived, and that is why the plane can't be found.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
— David Gemmell

#27    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 15 March 2002 - 07:41 PM

Well that would definately explain a thing or two

never take me too seriously

#28    GIZZIE

GIZZIE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 March 2002 - 10:32 PM

It's always interesting to hear the opinions of experts who say what should and what should not happen because in reality what happens is far from what they said should/shouldn't happen.

I thought I read a reply with an eye witness account of a plane having crashed there, so do we disbelieve him?In which case, who are we going to believe and disbelieve on this site? Poll: Liars v Truthtellers?

Is anyone trying to tell us that infact, the tragedy at the Pentagon is not infact linked to Ben Laden and could infact be an unhappy coincidence with someone else behind it??

The fact that there is no footage for all to be able to watch "Death of an Airplane" is unfortunate indeed, maybe there weren't any Buzzards with Video cameras or photos around at the time - they were all filming the WTC.

My questions would have to be: How the Hell did all of this happen, and could it happen in any of our own countries? It all appeared so "easy".  Was there a mssive breakdown in SS communications or do they really "do the job"?

Swallows are the dolphins of the sky

#29    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 15 March 2002 - 11:51 PM

[blue]The problem with trying to decide whom to believe between liars and truthtellers (as you put it) is that both will have you believe that they are speaking the truth.

How do you decide who is telling the truth and who is telling lies?

By asking questions, which is exactly what we have been doing here.
;D
[/blue]

#30    GIZZIE

GIZZIE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 16 March 2002 - 12:07 AM

OK

Who's telling the truth?
Who's lying?

Own up now, who's got the plane?  Joke's over now.

Swallows are the dolphins of the sky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users