Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Levitation

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#16    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:45 AM

i myself have levitated a pencil,,,i meditated for like an hour

Care to record this on tape?

Posted Image

#17    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

• *wonders what happens if you cook Mamee Noodles*

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:49 AM

*wants Criss Angel to die*

I hate it when n00bs use him as evidence.

And yes, record your pencil moving.

Posted Image

Read my story, Mindless Indulgence
Also read Replaceable

#18    artymoon

artymoon

Human

• 2,551 posts

• "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." George Washington

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:51 AM

Care to record this on tape?

He can't because the magnetic forces would interfere rolleyes.gif

#19    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:52 AM

Ohhhhh. mellow.gif

Posted Image

#20    Bio-Mage

Bio-Mage

Mutant Gene Nullifier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

• Fear not...for I am watchful.

Posted 14 December 2005 - 01:00 PM

Here is an undeniable experiment.

Find the tallest building near you. Climb to the top. Stand on the edge and recite "Newton was braindead" then take a leap of faith.

If you dont succeed in levitating please dont hesitate to contact me....from the other side tongue.gif

"Because you're worth it..... "

#21    shadowtiger17

shadowtiger17

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:32 AM

*wants Criss Angel to die*

I hate it when n00bs use him as evidence.

And yes, record your pencil moving.

idk, i'm just saying what i saw.
i can't levitate my pencil anymore, i only did it once and it was amazing,,,,but i've practiced for hours trying to do it again without success,,,,i can roll it well though, i'm good at rolling pencils

Since no one seems interested in helping you levitate, please allow me.  You can.  Just because others say it isn't possible, doesn't mean it isn't possible.

The first thing you have to do is concentrate.  Concentration is key.  Concentrate very, very hard.  Are you concentrating?  Good.  Now, while concentrating take a very, very deep breath...let it out...this will 'purge' your lungs so that the next very large breath you take will hold longer.  Now, take the second deep breath...hold it, hold it, hold it.  Oh, I forgot to mention one thing...you need to stand in front of a mirror while doing this...okay, stand in front of the mirror, concentrate, hold your breath.  Thats it.  You'll be levitating soon.
We all know that air is lighter than you are.  The key to levitating is to fill your lungs up with air and Concentrate.  Go for it. thumbsup.gif

i'll try it-----finally someone has actually tought me a technique, thank you

#22    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:35 AM

Pencils are good rolling on their own. ohmy.gif

Posted Image

#23    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,688 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 15 December 2005 - 02:39 AM

i'll try it-----finally someone has actually tought me a technique, thank you

Yes, let us know if you succeed.  It would be nice if you could video tape yourself doing it.  I'm sure we would all enjoy seeing you try.

Now, understand one thing, under no circumstance should you allow yourself to levitate all the way to the ceiling...this can be very dangerous.  And never try this outside.  You might break your neck in the fall....you see...when you let out your breath you will come crashing down. thumbsup.gif

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#24    shadowtiger17

shadowtiger17

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:07 AM

Yes, let us know if you succeed.  It would be nice if you could video tape yourself doing it.  I'm sure we would all enjoy seeing you try.

Now, understand one thing, under no circumstance should you allow yourself to levitate all the way to the ceiling...this can be very dangerous.  And never try this outside.  You might break your neck in the fall....you see...when you let out your breath you will come crashing down. thumbsup.gif

yeah, everytime i breath in it feels like i become 100 pounds lighter---but yet, i still feel too heavy,,i'll practice more

#25    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,688 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:20 AM

yeah, everytime i breath in it feels like i become 100 pounds lighter---but yet, i still feel too heavy,,i'll practice more

Yes, more practice...much more...and did I mention that you should try it in the nude?  You have to overcome alot of gravity issues you know.  Take deeeeep breaths though...hyperventilating will not help you levitate.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#26    Nadal

Nadal

Das Laufende Kaninchen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

• To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.--Buddha

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:32 AM

*snickers branding shadowtiger "Newb of 2005"*

Edited by Nadal, 15 December 2005 - 03:33 AM.

Posted Image

#27    shadowtiger17

shadowtiger17

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:39 AM

Yes, more practice...much more...and did I mention that you should try it in the nude?  You have to overcome alot of gravity issues you know.  Take deeeeep breaths though...hyperventilating will not help you levitate.

hyperventalating does make me light headed  original.gif , but not in a literal sense  sad.gif ------i assume it's something that takes some dedication to learn this ability then

and i'm not a noob, i've been studying this for years, and had thousands of posts in various forums,,whoever says i'm a noob is mistaken

Edited by shadowtiger17, 15 December 2005 - 03:41 AM.

#28    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

• *wonders what happens if you cook Mamee Noodles*

Posted 15 December 2005 - 05:16 AM

Well, that makes sense of course, the more air inside you, the lighter you feel.

And hey, no. You haven't been studying this for years, we can tell by the way you think that increasing the oxygen in your lungs makes you lighter.

And the number of posts on other forums doesn't make you more knowlegable in any respect. I have a collection of over 10, 000 in various forums, but I'm not god.

Posted Image

Read my story, Mindless Indulgence
Also read Replaceable

#29    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

• Believe in yourself or no one will believe in you!

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:08 AM

w00t.gif We've gone to a new level. We forgot the kinesis stuff and we jump into levitation. Get real guys! Whatever your mind is, or your brain is, you can't lift yourself only with a single thought. Grow up!

"Home? I have no home. Hunted, despised, Living like an animal! The jungle is my home. But I will show the world that I can be its master! I will perfect my own race of people. A race of atomic supermen which will conquer the world! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Bela Lugosi in Bride Of The Monster (1955)

Funi's Blog!

#30    Funi

Funi

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

• Believe in yourself or no one will believe in you!

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:12 AM

Let me tell you a story...

There is a bar on the top of a skyscraper. And a man totally dressed in black enters and he seems to be quite drunk. Then he opens the window goes outside then pops back in. A man from the near table goes up and says:
"Wow, man, how did ya do that?"
The man in black answers:
"Well, you know, the air up here is so condensed and it has a cyclone formed and you can walk on air."
The man from the table opens the window, too, and jumps. He smashes on the pavement.
The bartender says to the man in black:
"Oh, Batman, when you're drunk you're a real bastard!"

"Home? I have no home. Hunted, despised, Living like an animal! The jungle is my home. But I will show the world that I can be its master! I will perfect my own race of people. A race of atomic supermen which will conquer the world! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Bela Lugosi in Bride Of The Monster (1955)

Funi's Blog!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users