Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Levitation

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#46    MK ULTRA

MK ULTRA

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

• Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.

Posted 18 December 2005 - 05:24 PM

Please... take a deep breath of reality.  You never levitated a pencil and the reason you can't do it now is because *gasp* you never could.

grin2.gif  yes.gif harsh but true.
I can levitate,its called "the elevator" by Peter Loughran,cost me £65,bloody rip off. disgust.gif

Attached Files

#47    Jora

Jora

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 11:40 PM

Well the psychic ability tk it can levitate things but takes lots of practice to levitate people and large objects so try to look that up some where then you can learn how to do that so you can levitate i never got sucess trying but i seen people do that on front of me and also in tk theres no ilusions it's all real i hope this will help well anyways g2g bye

#48    Jora

Jora

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 11:43 PM

[quote name='MK ULTRA' date='Dec 18 2005, 09:24 AM' post='981292']
grin2.gif  yes.gif harsh but true.
I can levitate,its called "the elevator" by Peter Loughran,cost me £65,bloody rip off. disgust.gif
[/quot
  lol did you even read the discription about the elevator it says on it that it's just a elevator not like the ones in buildings but just a elevator that goes um like 7 ft high  huh.gif

#49    Wombat

Wombat

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 02:27 AM

would you people just shut the f*** up, there is such an extensive history of levitation,,,,i see it on tv, i see it in occult history, i read it in articles of accounts that happen all across the world,,,,,i understand physics very well---i get A's in science class,,,people look to me constantly for answers and always praise me to be smart,,,,,,---i live this sh** everyday, stop being assholes and give me answers instead of this ridiculing,,,,if anyone's going to find something out then it is me,,,i study anything online and don't accept it as fact untill i have proven it--you'd have to be some hardcore skeptic to deny the evidence i gather up---because i comb the internet for evidence all the time----stop doing this to me, i've heard it alllll before, i don't need to hear it again- i do not feel like getting into another arguement,,,everytime i post something like this, instead of getting the answer i want,, i get into 5 different debates,,,and either the thread gets locked, or people just stop replying and i never get my answer,,,,,,,,,,not everyone in the world is crazy, stop making the same stupid excuse everytime- it's pissing me off, so shut the f*** up or teach me what you really know about levitation

Sorry, but you tried to fill your lungs with air to levitate. This shows that you believe just about anything and have little knowlage of basic physics. If you understood physics well enough, you would know that this does not help. At all. This just makes you heavier actually, as air has weight. It would help if you used a lighter-than-air gas. But as you know from your extensive knowlage about physics, you have to be less dense than air to do this. In other words, you need to be ligher than 1.204 milligrams per cubic centimeter. As you also know, this is impossible. Therefore you should have known not to even try that technique.

"i study anything online and don't accept it as fact untill i have proven it"
Well, you have not proven that you can levitate, yet you accept that it is possible? O_o

"stop doing this to me, i've heard it alllll before, i don't need to hear it again"
How many more times do you want to hear it? o_0

"everytime i post something like this, instead of getting the answer i want,, i get into 5 different debates"
The answer you want is "yes it is possible to levitate". You will never get it because it is not possible.

"either the thread gets locked, or people just stop replying and i never get my answer"

Dude, seriously, stop. Think. Take a hint. hmm.gif

Have you ever thaught that noone in the forum (or whole world) can teach you how to levitate because it is not possible?

If someone really could levitate, everyone would know. You just cannot cancel physics.

I will teach you what I really know about levitation:

It is NOT possible to levitate

Edited by Wombat, 19 December 2005 - 02:39 AM.

The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

And do you think that unto such as you,
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew,
 God gave the secret, and denied it me?—
Well, well, what matters it! believe that too.

Omar Khayyam

#50    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:29 AM

The image of a high-temperature superconductor levitating above a magnet in fog of liquid nitrogen can hardly surprise anyone these days – it has become common knowledge that superconductors are ideal diamagnetics and magnetic field must expel them. On the other hand, the enclosed photographs of water and a frog hovering inside a magnet (not on board a spacecraft) are somewhat counterintuitive and will probably take many people (even physicists) by surprise. This is the first observation of magnetic levitation of living organisms as well as the first images of diamagnetics levitated in a normal, room-temperature environment (if we disregard the tale about Flying Coffin of Mohammed as such evidence, of course). In fact, it is possible to levitate magnetically every material and every living creature on the earth due to the always present molecular magnetism. The molecular magnetism is very weak (millions times weaker than ferromagnetism) and usually remains unnoticed in everyday life, thereby producing the wrong impression that materials around us are mainly nonmagnetic. But they are all magnetic. It is just that magnetic fields required to levitate all these "nonmagnetic" materials have to be approximately 100 times larger than for the case of, say, superconductors.

Rest of link

Nothing is impossible only improbable a concept fundemental to science.....

Wombat I take it you feel Jesus did not walk on water?

Let me guess you are not into Necromancy either?

Any thoughts?

Edited by Traid, 19 December 2005 - 03:30 AM.

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

#51    Riot

Riot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:34 AM

I believe in levitation  wink2.gif

AIM - Riot by fire
MSN - pyrokinetic_riot@hotmail.com

#52    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

• *wonders what happens if you cook Mamee Noodles*

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:36 AM

Sorry, but you tried to fill your lungs with air to levitate. This shows that you believe just about anything and have little knowlage of basic physics. If you understood physics well enough, you would know that this does not help. At all. This just makes you heavier actually, as air has weight.

"everytime i post something like this, instead of getting the answer i want,, i get into 5 different debates"
The answer you want is "yes it is possible to levitate". You will never get it because it is not possible.

"either the thread gets locked, or people just stop replying and i never get my answer"

Dude, seriously, stop. Think. Take a hint. hmm.gif

It is NOT possible to levitate

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!!   grin2.gif

I've been trying to say this for ages! tongue.gif

Edited by Replacement100, 19 December 2005 - 03:36 AM.

Posted Image

Read my story, Mindless Indulgence
Also read Replaceable

#53    Riot

Riot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 04:12 AM

I still believe it is possible to levitate given an experience I have had. Flame me, crucify me, I will die with this belief.

AIM - Riot by fire
MSN - pyrokinetic_riot@hotmail.com

#54    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 04:16 AM

Levitation and Telekenisis are basically the same thing. In relation to page 31 in that post above this one which, is figured so predomninantly

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...ic=20046&st=450

Replacement 100, you are talking out of the hind end of a domestic animal which is commonly considered a sin to eat.

What part of modern day science makes levitation impossible???

Any thoughts?

Edited by Traid, 19 December 2005 - 04:25 AM.

Man is infinite
God is more

#55    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 04:51 AM

Replacement 100, you are talking out of the hind end of a domestic animal which is commonly considered a sin to eat.

What part of modern day science makes levitation impossible???
Any thoughts?

I see, no more beef for me, or I go to hell. Hooray.

Now, modern day science? I believe it's chapter 128, the one which says "You can't move things with your mind, silly"

I would just love to ask though, "What part of modern day science makes levitation possible???"

Edited by Replacement100, 19 December 2005 - 04:54 AM.

Posted Image

Also read Replaceable

#56    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 05:52 AM

LOL actually its either pork or goat   original.gif

No part of modern science makes levitation (proverbial mind over matter) possible or impossible.

You can chose to believe (have faith) in "chapter 128" but in reality "chapter 128" has about as much relevance to fact as the Vatican’s investigations into the number of angels that can fit onto the head of a pin.  

To say levitation is impossible is a fallacy, in every respect, especially given what has been presented to date.

Science is simply not structured in the "matter of fact" way you wish to describe it; going through a PDR (in relation to prescription medication) makes very clear what in fact modern science actually knows (nothing). Its simply a methodology meant to presented theories based upon empirical data and while there are Theorems, there focus is upon some of the most fundamental aspects of what we know (which is very little).  

the best experiment (at the moment) in relation to this topic is The Philip Phenomenon my advise is you repeat the experiment and in the meantime, stop pretending you actually have any basis for your claim.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Traid, 19 December 2005 - 05:54 AM.

Man is infinite
God is more

#57    4H26X

4H26X

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

• Death is near

Posted 19 December 2005 - 06:31 AM

okie, can u teach me how to levitate ur self or levitating other stuffs?
i really like to do it pls...............................

Attached Files

I love DARK VIOLET

#58    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 09:09 AM

You can chose to believe (have faith) in "chapter 128" but in reality "chapter 128" has about as much relevance to fact as the Vatican’s investigations into the number of angels that can fit onto the head of a pin.  

The answer to your Vatican question, it says 61. However, this is not in Chapter 128, it is in Chapter 6, the very basics.

And Chapter 128 is very relevant, it tells us all about levitation, and how Vin Diesel is 72% bada** and 28% cornbread.

the best experiment (at the moment) in relation to this topic is The Philip Phenomenon my advise is you repeat the experiment and in the meantime, stop pretending you actually have any basis for your claim.

I was pretending? I can see that you've never read Chapter 128.  no.gif

Any thoughts?

Nope. None yet.

Edited by Replacement100, 19 December 2005 - 09:16 AM.

Posted Image

Also read Replaceable

#59    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:40 AM

Obviously I am at a disadvantage  as I have only read up until chapter 105 however I am reading the Chinese version and parts of it are blacked out hmm.gif

I am aware though that chapter 6 is completely false I was at the Vatican and they told me they only said 61 because the investigator they sent was really pushy and had wild parties while he was there (he was given a room). blush.gif

32% cornbread actually Vin has a sweet tooth which he never admits to, but its the reason why they said he died in XXX 2 (truth is changes will be made to the revised version).

To be clear its sounds to me that you are skimming through several of the chapters as chapter 7 points out that tachyons are something we need to understand better.

jules leslie in relation to what you are asking that is exactly what I am doing. original.gif

All jokes aside feel free to ask any questions you have

Man is infinite
God is more

#60    Riot

Riot

Alien Embryo