Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

'Horrifying' US Secret Weapon Used In Iraq?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#16    wndycurry

wndycurry

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 02:15 AM

This story is true!!

I've seen an article on this subject in a poplar science magazine.

It's a huge dish with very large tubes, commanded by 3 soldiers.

It shoots out an invisible high intensity heat ray, which burns people as far as 1 mile away.

Wendy

#17    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 31 August 2003 - 03:02 AM

any chance you could post the full article for all to see or at least the interesting parts?

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#18    Uranium_235

Uranium_235

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 02:27 AM

Bizarro
yes, we wanted to find a bus full of people to turn into little burned corpses. maybe some women and children would be even better! we could make little cookie sized corpses.

you Europeans astound me sometimes. so insulting. its like Americans are nothing more than wannabe nazis to you all. we are just itching to commit atrocities and you have to check up on us to keep us in line. hell, we do it all the time! 

dude settle down, no one was commenting on americans in general, learn to make fun of your self sometimes...
anyway, about the story, i aswell find it hard to believe, you arent just going to bring out some hightech weapon where it could easly be captured, and if it was some sort of high energy radiation weapon, would it not pose a threat to allied forces?

#19    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (wndycurry @ Aug 31 2003, 03:15 AM)
It shoots out an invisible high intensity heat ray, which burns people as far as 1 mile away.

Wendy

Hi Wendy,  are you sure you're talking about the same thing here.  I'm not sure how a weapon can shoot out "invisible high intensity heat rays" and be described as a flame-thrower type device belting out bolts of lightning.  blink.gif  

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#20    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 07 September 2003 - 02:45 AM

I suspect the witness has let his understandable panic, and the ever-present fog of war cloud his judgement.  If the US army had a new super weapon, they'd more than likely show it off to the press, as usual.

No?  Remember all the `sexy' hardware we are always shown before every campaign?    

And stop the Yank bashing.  Very student politics, very cliched liberal, very tiresome.   sleeping.gif    

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#21    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 07 September 2003 - 04:40 AM

Thank You cufflink.   notworthy.gif  

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#22    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 07 September 2003 - 05:34 AM

You're welcome.  thumbsup.gif  

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#23    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 07:55 AM

you want to know the funny thing, Odin?  i can interact with you without always putting something about the Dutch being slaverunners somewhere in my post...  or how i dislike your idiotic Dutch leader.    laugh.gif

wouldn't it be nice if you could do the same  grin2.gif  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#24    Gario

Gario

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2003 - 09:23 PM

Blair didn't resign, his cheif advisor did...

You shouldn't believe this story, it's probably just some anti-American propaganda - to get the masses against them.

#25    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 07 September 2003 - 09:58 PM

One thing also: YOU try being the country that the UN calls on when something goes wrong in one of a gazillion countries then have something like 9-11 happen, and try NOT to punch the lights out of some imbicile who says we deserved it.

Yeah we're the UN police force and when we try to defend OUR country everyone is against us. Real intellegent guys, real intellegent.

The phrase I want to use would get me kicked of so I'll use this one to all of the US bashers.....[edited out]

Edit:
PSO, don't do this, please. Thank you.

Edited by Phantom, 08 September 2003 - 05:48 AM.

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#26    Tillghast

Tillghast

Forum Divinity

• 2,327 posts

• I'm rather unnatural

Posted 07 September 2003 - 11:40 PM

lighting gun, huh? Horrifiy as it sounds, hopful it does not fall into the wrong hands...

Posted Image

#27    babyforrest

babyforrest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

• We're on a mission from God.

Posted 08 September 2003 - 12:24 AM

Bizarro,

You need to calm down a bit.  Americans have worse opinions than that about Canada and France because they would not participate in the war.  Remember 'Freedom Fries' and 'Freedom Bacon'?  

Countries disagree with one another occasionally.  Besides, people were not saying that this weird weapon was definitly real and Americans were brutalizing Iraqi citizens for fun.  They were just pointing out that historically new weapons have been used in a war to test them.  

There is no reason for you to get angry over this.  Nobody is calling you evil or neo-nazis.  If we can't say anything that is even slightly not in the favor of the US, what is the point?  Can't we talk?

In conclusion,  can we please stop arguing like this?  Let's keep the forum clean, free of offensive comments, and try not to get unjustly defensive when nothing really offensive has been said.

Let's rock this joint!

#28    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 09 September 2003 - 06:22 PM

hey well, maybe they were testing thier tank-like-weapon,the US is just so advance in thier tech.it's like almost every year they'll come up with something more advance!!
it's not i'm saying that the US only comes out with war associated stuff but they're just one great and modern nation,i'm really astonished by them.hope they wipe out those crazy terrorists clean!!

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#29    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 07:13 PM

calm down?  im perfectly calm.  im not allowed to get worked up over a blatantly false article such as this?  

Americans have worse opinions than that about Canada and France because they would not participate in the war. Remember 'Freedom Fries' and 'Freedom Bacon'?

yep.  mighty useless comment.  very broad and generalizing and not at all relevant to the topic at hand.

Besides, people were not saying that this weird weapon was definitly real and Americans were brutalizing Iraqi citizens for fun.

um, that is exactly what the article said.  that is why i got so worked up in the first place.

There is no reason for you to get angry over this. Nobody is calling you evil or neo-nazis. If we can't say anything that is even slightly not in the favor of the US, what is the point? Can't we talk?

well, no, no one said we were neo nazis.  i was just using that as an effective argument tool.  you have no business talking about things that might insult me on this board though.  i don't go around insulting anyone's country.  ive learned my lesson earlier and i think it should be that way for people insulting my country as well.  it just has no business on this board.  we should be polite to each other.

In conclusion, can we please stop arguing like this? Let's keep the forum clean, free of offensive comments, and try not to get unjustly defensive when nothing really offensive has been said.

what is wrong with arguing?  there were no offensive comments made here.  UNJUSTLY DEFENSIVE?  in your opinion, maybe.  please don't tell me nothing 'really' offensive has been said because i know when im offended, thank you very much  disgust.gif  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#30    Uranium_235

Uranium_235

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 10:28 PM

Americans have worse opinions than that about Canada and France because they would not participate in the war. Remember 'Freedom Fries' and 'Freedom Bacon'?

yep. mighty useless comment. very broad and generalizing and not at all relevant to the topic at hand.

that an easy way of avoid talking about your countries ignorance towards the opinions of others

well, no, no one said we were neo nazis. i was just using that as an effective argument tool. you have no business talking about things that might insult me on this board though. i don't go around insulting anyone's country. ive learned my lesson earlier and i think it should be that way for people insulting my country as well. it just has no business on this board. we should be polite to each other.

what is wrong with arguing? there were no offensive comments made here. UNJUSTLY DEFENSIVE? in your opinion, maybe. please don't tell me nothing 'really' offensive has been said because i know when im offended, thank you very much

you seem to contradict your self, its called a debate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users