Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NASAS'S Dirty Little Secret

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 17 March 2002 - 02:10 PM

Look up his site and tell me what you think about the video clips.

www.rense.com/general21/nasas.htm ???

X

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#2    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 17 March 2002 - 03:22 PM

Looking at the first few, the earth is so bright and the movement of these ufo's is regular so they could easily be satelites reflecting the sun. The last one though - i dunno that one is quite odd - but it could easily be faked unfortunately. UFO - definately - i can't identify it, but whether it's an alien craft... I think it's more likely to be a hoax.  

NASA's editing out of the UFO - well it could be a military satelite they wouldn't want to give position and times out for them so i can understand them editing that sort of thing out.

never take me too seriously

#3    GIZZIE

GIZZIE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 17 March 2002 - 07:26 PM

The last photo looks just like a shooting star on it's approach to burnout.  Not wishing to digress too far from the post,  does anyone else watch the sky during the Week of The Shooting Stars?  My neck hurts for weeks on end afterwards

Swallows are the dolphins of the sky

#4    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 18 March 2002 - 01:54 PM

I am definatly going to download them and put them on my site. But in the weekend, only got a 56K modem.

Odin S. :s9

#5    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 18 March 2002 - 08:48 PM

[blue]Am I being thick?  :s9

When I click the links on that page to view the footage, nothing happens but my cursor icon turns to an arrow and timer. What am I doing wrong?
[/blue]

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#6    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 18 March 2002 - 09:26 PM

Loony,

If you open the link 'in a new window' by right clicking on the link, it should play for you once it's finished downloading. (provided you have quicktime)   :sg

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#7    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 18 March 2002 - 10:00 PM

[blue]fank u[/blue] :sg

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#8    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 18 March 2002 - 11:40 PM

IMO  it`s hard to tell just what the heck is going on up there seeing as how I don`t have very much experience at looking at the universe that closely from that type of camera....
But it would make for a good conspiracy theory

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#9    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 20 March 2002 - 09:02 AM

Personally I found these footages to be rather lame. It has already been mentioned that it could be a satellite, and it could be. Almost every single STS has images somewhat like this, and in most cases, they're ice particles reflecting off the the various objects of light. I'm not saying that this is definately ice particles, but that is the most common thing looking like a UFO in orbit, and they are on many footages.

If this kind of thing interests you, try finding footage on STS48, it makes you think a little bit more.

[glow=blue,2,300]Homer :sj

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#10    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 20 March 2002 - 04:20 PM

Homer,

I have got some "space" UFO videos. I don't know if the one you mean is also there..

http://www.mysterydatabase.com/videodata/UFO/ufo1.htm

Odin S. :s9

#11    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 20 March 2002 - 04:54 PM

Odin
The link Mr-X provided showed footage of STS-109. STS meaning Space Transportation System, so the footage was taken from a U.S. space craft such as the shuttle.

The footage you have labeled "UFO in space" is also from a space craft, and some intersting pics. However, the UFO's seem to be going in one direction and at one speed.

The one I was refering to is STS-48, which is from a shuttle launched Sept 15th 1991.  It shows the object changing speeds and direction.

I don't have a link, although I have downloaded the footage last year to my home computer. If you check out a search engine about "STS 48", it will tell you about it, but look up the video through some kind of MPG search or something. I think anyways, I don't know much about computers and video's and stuff

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#12    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 21 March 2002 - 07:49 AM

This footage was shot while the shuttle was passing over the Southwestern United States. Amazingly, there was a UFO convention taking place in Laughlin, Nevada at the same time. No doubt the occupants of these ufo's were on their way to attend the festivities.  :o  As good a reason as any for the sudden appearance of a multitude of space craft, don't you think?

Magikman  :sj

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#13    GIZZIE

GIZZIE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 21 March 2002 - 09:52 AM

Probably the best reason so far :sa

Swallows are the dolphins of the sky

#14    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 23 March 2002 - 04:06 AM

Another link about it. Mostly covers the same ground tho
Click me

never take me too seriously

#15    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 24 March 2002 - 06:10 PM

I have found some interesting links about STS 48: