Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NASAS'S Dirty Little Secret

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 25 March 2002 - 03:59 AM

Odin,
Nice work. Your first link is the most common interpretation, and easily available. The second one, the REAL explanation, was hard(at least for me) to come by. Although I wasn't completely believing that UFO jibberish, I couldn't find another site that provided another explanation. Sometime last year Magik assisted me through IM where to find the answers. Thanks Magikman!

Nice work Odin by not letting your imagination get the better of you. Have you seen the actual footage? Like I said, I have it downloaded to my home computer with specific areas highlighted for better detail. Very interesting footage.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#17    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 25 March 2002 - 07:34 PM

Homer,

I have just downloaded the video. I don't think that it is real.. It is very weird, indeed, but to say that it is an UFO? I need more evidence for that.

It seems that you have got a much nicer version.. I have only a version where they zoom in a bit. Found it here:

http://www.abovetops...internet.co.uk/

Odin S.  :s9

#18    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 25 March 2002 - 07:40 PM

Yes Odin, the version I have is much clearer. But like you said, although it's very wierd, it's no UFO as in 'alien spacecraft'

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users