Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What is heaven like

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#31    1667832

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:11 AM

Perhaps being a warrior in the sense of a Samurai sort of warrior. There are warriors who focus on the spiritual side as well as the physical side.
However I do believe that you fight because there is some sort of disagreement. In Heaven, there is no disagreement and God forever watches he who disobeys or challenges Him or his followers. Therefore fighting would be useless.

Also, so to evolve spiritually, its so that you may join that stream of 'totality' right? Become one with the True Reality, sort of thing.

Many Heavens can be likened to this. Even in Christian or Islamic Heaven's. The point is that during your life you reach some sort of spiritual high point, you realise and understand many things. In return of this, you reach Heaven.

God Bless.
A-A

Posted Image
Sig by diebytheflyguy

#32    AnuKabal

AnuKabal

Spirit Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

• I don't know much about wear i'm from, but i know i strike fear everywhere i come

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:12 AM

True warriors also fight for the thrill and honor of fighting someone with skill.

Edited by AnuKabal, 25 December 2005 - 05:13 AM.

I shed no tear, and i hear no scream.  If i'm in your dreams then your end is near

#33    1667832

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:16 AM

And in that way, after they defeat the opponent, they learn new things, such as skills. However the warrior cannot lose their morals. They cannot simply fight for the sake of fighting, or else innocents can become involved. It is really to acheive a certain goal, eg. to win a war.

Posted Image
Sig by diebytheflyguy

#34    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:18 AM

What is all this tasting the blood of the enemies you mentioned in another thread, AnuKabal? It seems to conflict with your sig "em hotep", that means "in peace".

Posted Image

#35    1667832

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

And in Heaven, there wouldnt be that war.

Posted Image
Sig by diebytheflyguy

#36    Piney

Piney

Educated Redskin

• 2,713 posts

• Redbonz Stumpjumper from the swamps of Shamong

I would love to have the honor of fighting a powerful warrior of old like Hattori Hanzo

You could probably learn a lot from old  Hattori. But after you bow in respect for him and learn again from someone else. Those times are past. The honor and learning that "way" is lost. I thought the same way at your age. LOL! Times are different. Perfection in Spiritual as well as physical? It would not be needed in the "Higher planes" or Heaven

Lapi'che

Token Nanticoke
http://woodlandindia...orums/index.php
It takes a certain amount of sophistication to live primitive. Stupid people usually don't survive...............

"There aren't any Indians in New Jersey. Just some inbred ******* that live in the woods."

-Donald Trump

#37    AnuKabal

AnuKabal

Spirit Warrior

• 1,055 posts

• I don't know much about wear i'm from, but i know i strike fear everywhere i come

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:19 AM

Ael- yes but in peace times they fight against other warriors to make sure that they don't get rusty.

Edited by AnuKabal, 25 December 2005 - 05:20 AM.

I shed no tear, and i hear no scream.  If i'm in your dreams then your end is near

#38    AnuKabal

AnuKabal

Spirit Warrior

• 1,055 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:21 AM

What is all this tasting the blood of the enemies you mentioned in another thread, AnuKabal? It seems to conflict with your sig "em hotep", that means "in peace".

I only fight other fighters, and the tasting blood was an inside joke.

#39    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:24 AM

I only fight other fighters, and the tasting blood was an inside joke.

Even then, fighting with other fighters conflicts with "em hotep".

Posted Image

#40    1667832

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:25 AM

Well its all depending on what Heaven you believe in, really. In most conventional ideas of Heaven, there wouldnt be a need to study fighting, because there would never be another battle, because God's Kingdom will forever reign. Also, if you become perfected in Heaven, you're skills wouldnt go rusty. The things you learnt in your mortal life are probably taken and polished and perfected.

Just some ideas.
God Bless.
A-A

Posted Image
Sig by diebytheflyguy

#41    1667832

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:26 AM

True. The ideal way would simply to be passive. Take the Mahatma Ghandi road.

Posted Image
Sig by diebytheflyguy

#42    AnuKabal

AnuKabal

Spirit Warrior

• 1,055 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:27 AM

My belief is actually from the older kemetic the more tribal ones.  I use em hotep as a term for not killing.

Edited by AnuKabal, 25 December 2005 - 05:33 AM.

#43    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:44 AM

The tribal Kemetic, wouldn't that have been before all the Neter? How far back are you talking about?

Posted Image

#44    AnuKabal

AnuKabal

Spirit Warrior

• 1,055 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:50 AM

Some of the Netjer came from the tribal ones.

#45    DEJAVUDEJAVE

DEJAVUDEJAVE

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• Dogmatic's arent easily swayed...

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:51 AM

On a summers day, late afternoon, out on my boat in the middle of a lake, there were few clouds in the sky, there was no wind and the air was warm. the sky was a lucious blue, the green of the trees was vivid and sharp, the water gently rocked the boat, birds could be heard tweeting near by in the water, the boat slowly yawed to the right, the colours of the sky sunk into a glorious orange, back lighting the clouds, the sun could be seen slowly moving. What more proof do you need that where you are is heaven. thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users