Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sequel To The Bible.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1    JesseTheMutt

JesseTheMutt

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 232 posts

• Imagine there's no countries.It isn't hard to do.Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too.Imagine all the people
    living life in peace.

Posted 02 January 2006 - 05:29 PM

I'm writing the sequel to the Bible.I'm having some trouble with the title though.I was thinking stuff along the lines of..Umm. Well maybe Bible 2 or Son of Bible or Bible Goes West or something.I think it will make for a very good book if I just get a good title.I think it might be as big or bigger than the original.

#2    Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 05:42 PM

Unless you are truly inspired by God Himself, I would take this scripture into consideration:

Revelation 22:18-19
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

If you're doing all of this for reasons other than confirming the original Bible, then I'd think again.

#3    Lord Vader

Lord Vader

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:08 PM

I'm writing the sequel to the Bible.I'm having some trouble with the title though.I was thinking stuff along the lines of..Umm. Well maybe Bible 2 or Son of Bible or Bible Goes West or something.I think it will make for a very good book if I just get a good title.I think it might be as big or bigger than the original.

You should have a plot twist where we find out Satan is really Jesus' Father and that Satan was God but Fell to Hell.Like in Star War where we find out Darth Vader is really Luke Skywalker's Father and we find out Darth Vader used to be a great Jedi Anakin Skywalker.

#4    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:10 PM

That would be awesome. I can see it making the bestseller list tongue.gif

Posted Image

#5    Lord Vader

Lord Vader

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:12 PM

Call it. "Revenge of the Christ"

#6    Lord Vader

Lord Vader

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:13 PM

Unless you are truly inspired by God Himself, I would take this scripture into consideration:

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)
If you're doing all of this for reasons other than confirming the original Bible, then I'd think again.

user posted image

The Cover for the New Book Maybe?

#7    Mako_Torriblaidd

Mako_Torriblaidd

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 56 posts

• The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to keep me tame.

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:15 PM

Uh Vder where do you live so i can organize my mob of angry people with large conventional weapons and pitchforks? gunsmilie.gif

#8    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:18 PM

I like the hypothetical cover. thumbsup.gif

I doubt he's being serious, Norman.

Posted Image

#9    Lord Vader

Lord Vader

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:20 PM

I like the hypothetical cover. thumbsup.gif

I doubt he's being serious, Norman.

I don't know  rolleyes.gif  hmm.gif It would make a LOT of money.

You have a good idea.

#10    Mako_Torriblaidd

Mako_Torriblaidd

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 56 posts

• The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to keep me tame.

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:21 PM

I don't know  rolleyes.gif  hmm.gif It would make a LOT of money.

Not after me and my mob of angry activists destroy every ship,ent of the book with large amounts of napalm!

#11    ICONvsICON

ICONvsICON

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

• The Universe Always Provides.

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:23 PM

Actually, if you are completely serious about writing the "novel": upon publication I'm certain that marketing and promotion would exploit the fact that it's a sequel to the Bible.  Therefore, the words bible, christ, etc. would not need to be mentioned in the title.

You should simply entitle the book: SEQUEL.

Good luck.

#12    Lord Vader

Lord Vader

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:28 PM

(NKJ)

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this propchecy,God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city,and from the things which are written in this book.

King James Version of The Holy Bible

It's open in my lap infront of me so. yeah  thumbsup.gif

#13    Lord Vader

Lord Vader

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:29 PM

Not after me and my mob of angry activists destroy every ship,ent of the book with large amounts of napalm!

Are you threatening him?

#14    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:33 PM

Ever since JesseTheMutt referred to himself as a ninja, and supposedly called himself an alien (rumors) I find it hard to take him seriously. *But* if he is being serious, I hope he makes a lot of money. laugh.gif

Posted Image

#15    ShaunZero

ShaunZero

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,339 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:34 PM

I seriously am an Alien Ninja. Don't ever back talk me or I'll kick your ears off your face!

"What if there were no hypothetical questions?" ~ George Carlin
Are you a cynic?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users