Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Would like to hear about some other religions

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Bebi

Bebi

Psychotic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

• It is those who are perfectly sane who are driven the maddest by an insane world

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:23 PM

Right well as no-one else really has I'll post a few links for people to look at.  I've tried to avoid the sites already mentioned.  I've tried to include a pretty comprehensive list, if anyone wants to add further sites or ask me to find out about others feel free original.gif

Paganism

Indian Paganism

New Orleans Cemetery & Voodoo Pages

Moonies - there IS info out there if you look

Buddhism

Shamanism

Hinduism

Islam

Scientology

Theistic Satanism

A look at Satanism by the church

Opus Dei

The best pages I found for background information about the main Christian religions are on Wikipedia, and as that site has already been suggested I won't post them individually, just post the link for the website: Wikipedia  Plus this thread is mainly about other religions than Christianity.  I just didn't want to be perceived as biased thumbsup.gif

Edited by Bebi, 26 January 2006 - 02:50 PM.

Searching for more truth, you learn more about what you didn't know, and realize there is so much more you don't know.   Celumnaz, Dec 2005

A typo is not just for Christmas...  It's for file

#17    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 26 January 2006 - 03:00 PM

Honestly I don't really have any specific reason. I do have a minimal amount of knowledge in some of the religions/belief systems I mentioned in my first post, and I have seen a few things here and there on the net, I just figured that there were probably others who had the same interests in learning about other cultures and religions and I hadn't noticed much else on here besides Christianity, so I figured I would be the one to break the ice (as I mentioned earlier I'm a new member so I haven't had the chance to look through everything yet so it may be redundant to some, if thats the case I apologize). original.gif

Dude dont apologize..you can state your opinion just like everyone else..I say go with it

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users