Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the phantom Norman Piano

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Babsgal

Babsgal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 11:11 PM

Okay, so I am not not crazy. I just found out that the piano is quite rare, the company that made it was only in business for 30 years in the early 1900's and that's why I had a hard time finding it. Thanks every body for trying to help.

I too have a Norman Piano.  It is a Baby Grand.  Where did you find the info on the piano?  Also, were you able to get a value for it?  I am in Michigan, too.
Thanks,
Babs

#17    Eva Evermore

Eva Evermore

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• You can find beauty in anything and anybody, you just have to look the right way.

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:42 AM

http://www.vintagepianoshop.com/identify.cfm

This is an awsome site. I contacted them through email and sent them pictures of my piano and they were able to tell me quite a bit from the info I gave them, they really seem to know they're pianos. I plan on selling mine through they're site as well. They also were very fast to respond to my emails.

#18    Marquedwoman

Marquedwoman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:05 PM

I realize this is a very old topic, just wanted you to know that I too have a Norman Piano and experience the same trouble when trying to learn a little more about it!  I guess the mystery surrounding it just makes it more valuable!

Tina S.
MI

#19    acute

acute

The Hedgeless Hoglet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

View PostEva Evermore, on 10 January 2006 - 01:47 AM, said:

... I can see it, but I am starting to think it doesn't exist! Has anybody else ever heard of the Norman piano company?

Maybe it's a paranormal piano!

:)

#20    Hectaur

Hectaur

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:00 AM

I grew up playing a Norman piano...  It was an old upright player piano.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users