Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 7 votes

The Official Rememberance Thread

• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

#31    ozziebolland

ozziebolland

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 12:57 PM

my Dear Georgia Love of my life, the short time we spent together was the best years of my life,  think of you every day. crying.gif  passed away 17/5/2000
still getting your signs send more.

#32    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,598 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 23 June 2006 - 01:17 PM

lost love is terrible, my condolences...  dontgetit.gif

#33    Keira

Keira

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

• Blonde on the verge of insanity

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:58 PM

To Katie, we miss you so much princess!  We wish that you were still with us, but hopefully were you are you don't hurt anymore.  You were such an angel, always smiling and laughing.  You died far to young, but heaven needs angels just like you.  Katie, just your memory brings strengh to Izzy, you were such an inspiration to everyone.  We'll never forget you.

To Megan, i can't believe its been 5 years since we lost you.  I miss the holidays we used to go on together and all the hours we spent talking on the phone.  I can remember us planning what we were going to do when we went to secondary school.  And now, your never going to get that chance.  Megan, i can never forget you.  Someone asked me who my best friend was a few days ago and i still said you.  Because your gone, but not forgotten.

And to our TT angels.

Courtney, you left so suddenly, none of us could believe that i had really happened.  One minute you were posting on the boards and the next you were gone.  None of us will ever foget you, Courtney.

And Mary, you were so strong.  We all were inspired by you.  You were ready to go and i think thats helped Kate.  She knew your suffering would be over if you ended the fight.  Mary, you were such an inspiration.  We can never forget you.

#34    Saint

Saint

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

• I am the banshee

Posted 19 July 2006 - 12:36 PM

To my ex boyfriend and very good friend Clive Delport, died on 2nd April 2006 going into Durban harbour; with Nola - another excellent friend of ours:  The two of you will be missed - we think about you every day and Clive, know that this world is bleaker without your special kindness.

Clive was an alcoholic but was kind and gentle to everyone he met, never hesitating to help where he could. He was a mechanic and fixed cars for everyone, hardly ever took payment, even though he was virtually penniless.  A lot of people mocked him and thought him a weak drunkard but actually I feel the world was too cruel for a heart as pure as his.

Will never forget you, brother.

And Nola, you were way too young to die babe, never looked ONE of your 53 years, a lovely warm woman and kind to me and my daughter, always.

Excellent thread this.  Thanks for the space.

Clive Delport 1957-2006
Nola Werner 1953 - 2006

Visit my Blog: Off The Fence

Posted Image

#35    ~Onyx~

~Onyx~

The Wisest of Asses

• 7,141 posts

• They gave me life, I gave 'em hell.

Posted 19 July 2006 - 05:50 PM

To my ex boyfriend and very good friend Clive Delport, died on 2nd April 2006 going into Durban harbour; with Nola - another excellent friend of ours:  The two of you will be missed - we think about you every day and Clive, know that this world is bleaker without your special kindness.

Clive was an alcoholic but was kind and gentle to everyone he met, never hesitating to help where he could. He was a mechanic and fixed cars for everyone, hardly ever took payment, even though he was virtually penniless.  A lot of people mocked him and thought him a weak drunkard but actually I feel the world was too cruel for a heart as pure as his.

Will never forget you, brother.

And Nola, you were way too young to die babe, never looked ONE of your 53 years, a lovely warm woman and kind to me and my daughter, always.

Excellent thread this.  Thanks for the space.

Clive Delport 1957-2006
Nola Werner 1953 - 2006

Once again, my sincerest condolences.

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views. Which can be unconfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

#36    AtlantisRises

AtlantisRises

Oderint dum metuant

• 2,370 posts

• My time has not yet come either, Some are born post humously

Ecce homo
    Nietszche

Posted 01 September 2006 - 04:09 AM

To my very good friend Steffi who yesterday was freed from her suffering.

I truly hope that you are resting in the bosom of your God and I will see you soon my friend.

Goodbye.

No finer person ever graced this earth.

Edited by AtlantisRises, 01 September 2006 - 04:10 AM.

Posted Image

#37    RollingThunder06

RollingThunder06

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

• Most people can hear; however, how many really listen?

Posted 28 September 2006 - 12:21 PM

How appropriate (and sad) that this thread is started again with the major holidays right around the corner. This was a lovely idea. Want to start off this fall season by acknowledging the missing of my husband, Dan. Killed at 36, left me and his then 9 year old daughter. Still miss you and love you even after almost 11 years.   wub.gif

Posted Image

#38    MichaelS

MichaelS

The Coffee God

• 5,500 posts

• Coffee is the key to the Universe...

Posted 15 October 2006 - 08:44 AM

To Mae Agnes Elizabeth Stewart, my Mom who passed away after four years of fighting Cervix Cancer.  After all these years, I still miss thee.  They light shall always shine in the night.  RIP- August 1985.

To Rebecca, the first girl in Grade Five who didn't mind hanging out with a slightly geeky boy (me).  What would you have accomplished with your smile and your quiet nature if the Fates hadn't cut your Thread of Life?  RIP- 1987.

To George, my cat of 15 years.  I still wake up some nights thinking I can feel you curled up in the crook of my arm.  When I get the desire to have a cat, it's you I miss.  RIP- 1999.

To the Soldiers of the Canadian Forces- Past, Present, and Future that pay the Ultimate Price for the freedom we have.  Lest We Forget.

Posted Image
Happy Saint Patrick's Day- 14 March!

#39    Star_girl

Star_girl

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

• I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars. Og Mandino

Posted 27 October 2006 - 01:16 PM

To Peter (2001), hope you are up there buddy.
Miss you stacks, you shouldn't have done what you done, but I still love you to bits.

Posted Image
Sig by The Scorpion

#40    Sam Willey

Sam Willey

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

• Keep Seeking the Truth and Keep your eyes to the Skies!

Posted 04 November 2006 - 12:29 PM

Loss is something so sad but its nice to see a thread were people can come and Remember their loved ones for who they were as a person. Only this year i lost one of my teachers it was very sad for me and took me a few weeks for myself and also the rest of my class to get over it. I was watching the news one morning and her picture was suddenly shown and the news reader said that she had been murdered at the weekend. It was such a sad moment and a bad start to a Monday morning http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4729480.stm When i went to school that morning we were told the news again it was quite upsetting.

Mrs. Howarth 1978 - 2006 May she Rest in Peace.

Sam.

Listen live to UFO Radio this afternoon, with special guest Steve Kulls exploring the Bigfoot on Ice fraud. Listen live at Blog Talk Radio from 3:30pm eastern standard time - http://www.blogtalkr...m/alienationsam
Listen to my UFO radio show at - http://www.ufo-radio.net

#41    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 08 November 2006 - 05:23 PM

I miss you Gerry.

#42    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 12 December 2006 - 04:43 PM

I will miss Burnside: Link

Posted Image

#43    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 24 January 2007 - 11:05 PM

sad.gif I came across Sean's (StillCrazy) profile yesterday and it's just so sad, even now, that he won't ever pop back on the forum again.

To a brave and courageous friend, miss you sweety! x

#44    Dixiepixie

Dixiepixie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• "Be yourself, everyone else is taken." - Oscar Wilde

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:44 AM

Miss you Grandma! Every day!

#45    bella B

bella B

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

• Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:25 AM

In memory of my mother-in-law/great friend Mabs, who died a year ago this month aged 49.

Miss you every day mabs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users