Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A question regarding bible code software...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Incubus420

Incubus420

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 186 posts

• Re·bel (rĭ-bĕl'): Verb. To resist or defy an authority, generally accepted idea or convention.

Posted 23 January 2006 - 01:38 AM

Hey everyone, all i was wondering is if any of you guys had any experience and/or knowledge about bible decoding software. i was wondering which program would someone who has used this sort of thing before recommend, if there is a program i could download off the web for free or even if someone wouldn't mind sending me a copy of their program for it (but that might be pushing it lol) because so far the ones i have seen are a bit expensive. anyways, i'm open to any comments. thanks. peace.

Edited by Incubus420, 23 January 2006 - 01:39 AM.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...

(The purest forms of life are days we're never getting back.)

#2    baastetnoir

baastetnoir

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

• "Instead of dreaming of who I would like to be, I will Enjoy who I am"

Posted 23 January 2006 - 05:22 AM

i dont think there are any free BCode programs... most of them you have to order online

try. "decoder Plus"

Posted Image            Gallery

#3    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,671 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 23 January 2006 - 05:39 AM

Decoding the Bible?  There isn't a code.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#4    AlteredVoices

AlteredVoices

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 02:07 PM

i bought a cheap one from best buy for 10 bucks not to long ago, it totaly sucks cause it wont translate any thing i find into english, sadly only the more pricey ones do.

just sink some good money into it if your interested, or like me you might just end up with a round shiny rainbow mirror with a hole in the center hmm.gif ten bucks$$ WHOOOHOOOOO crying.gif

today its crazy not to be crazy, you cant lable me im not cattle and if i was i would the madkind.............
"FROM A BOOK" in every work of genius we reconize our every thoughts.

#5    ReddHeadsRantings

ReddHeadsRantings

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:53 AM

I saw some in a Bible Book Store about 8 years ago for $500.00 should be loads cheaper now

#6    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,290 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:47 AM

I've always found Bible-Code ideas to be complete rubbish. Unless you understand the culture and written language that the originals were written in, you don't have the context to look for any hidden codes.

People that find codes in English translations of Latin translations of Greek translations of Aramaic originals really should think about how much the exact meaning of each scripture might have been changed.

This is why most pastors, ministers and priest try to learn Latin, Ancient Greek or Ancient Hebrew.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#7    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 34,366 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:03 PM

View Postjoc, on 23 January 2006 - 05:39 AM, said:

Decoding the Bible?  There isn't a code.

Oh sure there is: in the mind of those who cannot accept that what was written was meant that way....

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#8    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,674 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:36 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 12 June 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

Oh sure there is: in the mind of those who cannot accept that what was written was meant that way....

Damn skippy there's a code. But you saps potential customers will only appreciate the subtlety of it with my new Rube-o-matic Software, available through my personal website at the reasonable price of $59.99. But can you put a price on being able to fathom the clues of the Almighty? (Yes.) Also available: my astounding and totally true book WE WERE AS FLEAS ON THEIR BACKS: The History of Our Past Basset Masters, my patented Quit Smoking Through Getting Punched in the Face a Lot system, and my grandmother's recipe for Red Vlevet Cake.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users