Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 57 votes

Astral Travel & My technique

• Please log in to reply
5004 replies to this topic

#4081    Wildshadow

Wildshadow

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:50 PM

From the two or three times I've tried, being as still as possible helps. I have a similar problem. I have ADD, and normally I'll continually tense and un-tense my muscles. Usually my legs and eyes. You just have to focus on keeping still and relaxing. Trust me, if you concentrate on that it'll seem like no time before something happens. I nearly missed the flash of light last night. Of course, I still haven't gotten out, but I've gotten close.

#4082    Dag Green

Dag Green

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:20 AM

Seeker79 I have already showed 6 people this discussion.(3 with s.p.)
I hope they will have an open mind.
Ive told them my story and the doubts I had.
They know me well and that im not the type to fall for just anything. (Ive always been the need to see to believe type.)
So I think I have their attention.
Thanks.

#4083    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:09 PM

I had the longest journy I have ever had last night. I have not had time to journal it, but it was quite amazing. I'll bullet it.

---- I took up someone ones challenge to go to the moon, and I did.
----- I was given something by a very ancient and powerful spirit.
----  I was visited by my deceased father ( this actually happened in a dream after I had returned and went back to sleep)

----- I  whittnessed a haunting at a neighbors house. I did not know they were there. Spirits stuck acting out some drama in part of the yard. I'm going to go back soon and  see what I can do.

--- lots of poking around my house looking at things working on my ability to stay out. I was out what felt like hours.

What a morning!!!!!! I'm still in awe.  

Upon vibrations I just sat up and got out of bed. I wasn't sure if I was out but upon testing for vibrations I found them. Then off I went. I floated down my stairs just to be sure.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4084    Wildshadow

Wildshadow

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 08:45 PM

So, how do you get out, exactly, and how do you know you're out? I'm not sure if I'm there or not, but it seems like I keep getting stuck. I've gotten to the point where it's possible to project three nights in a row, and one of them I spent what felt like quite a long time trying to project. But it feels like I'm still stuck in my physical body. Any tips?

#4085    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:24 PM

When you are feeling vibrations, roll very hard to one side. That is a good way to start. Just as if you are trying to physically.

You can also float up.

This morning j was in an awkward position my arms were around a pillow and I was laying sideways, and my five year old sliped into bed with us. So my exit was just to sit up.

If you get out it is sometimes difficult to tell your out. Some checks: look at yourself, try to float, put your hand through something like a wall. Usually the vibrations disapear while your out, but I have been able to bring them up while out. Easy check if you can do this, is to think about the vibrations. If your up and you can feel them your out.

I'm pretty good at distinguishing now but if I get out in some normal way like I did last night it takes me a few moments. If I float out it's obviouse.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4086    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:33 PM

View PostWildshadow, on 23 January 2011 - 08:45 PM, said:

So, how do you get out, exactly, and how do you know you're out? I'm not sure if I'm there or not, but it seems like I keep getting stuck. I've gotten to the point where it's possible to project three nights in a row, and one of them I spent what felt like quite a long time trying to project. But it feels like I'm still stuck in my physical body. Any tips?
If your feeling vibrations just jump out of bed. You will be out I can almost promise. Just do it with vigor and intent. It seems like you will physically do it because you never loose cinciousness, so most people don't because it takes them so much effort to get to vibrations and they don't want to mess it up. I have never acidentally moved physicalyl even though I was sure I was going to.

As long as there are vibrations.

Try watch what happens!

Bruce Lee-

#4087    Lusca_2112

Lusca_2112

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:02 PM

I've been watching this post for awhile and have been trying the methods that are outlined. I have yet to maintain the vibrational stage long enough to attempt to exit. I have found that solfeggio harmonies help me relax, but I am wondering if listening to these is doing more harm than good. Has anyone had good success with this type of audio aide?

#4088    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:36 PM

View PostLusca_2112, on 25 January 2011 - 08:02 PM, said:

I've been watching this post for awhile and have been trying the methods that are outlined. I have yet to maintain the vibrational stage long enough to attempt to exit. I have found that solfeggio harmonies help me relax, but I am wondering if listening to these is doing more harm than good. Has anyone had good success with this type of audio aide?
Honestly I have been a fan of shamanic drumming . They seemed to help for a while, but the earpiece and wires, and the fact that my sequence is only half an hour. All were distractions. If I spliced the sequence together and could play them outloud in a room instead of head phones I would continue. But I don't use anything anymore.

If you are getting to vibration. Just try then don't wait. As soon as you feel them try an exit. See if that works.

Bruce Lee-

#4089    Lusca_2112

Lusca_2112

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:53 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 25 January 2011 - 08:36 PM, said:

Honestly I have been a fan of shamanic drumming . They seemed to help for a while, but the earpiece and wires, and the fact that my sequence is only half an hour. All were distractions. If I spliced the sequence together and could play them outloud in a room instead of head phones I would continue. But I don't use anything anymore.

If you are getting to vibration. Just try then don't wait. As soon as you feel them try an exit. See if that works.

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a shot. I've had some instances where I've accidentally fallen asleep during my attempts, and suddenly jerked myself awake. Not sure what is going on with this, but it has happened at least three times.

#4090    regandpip

regandpip

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:59 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 23 January 2011 - 05:09 PM, said:

I had the longest journy I have ever had last night. I have not had time to journal it, but it was quite amazing. I'll bullet it.

---- I took up someone ones challenge to go to the moon, and I did.
----- I was given something by a very ancient and powerful spirit.
----  I was visited by my deceased father ( this actually happened in a dream after I had returned and went back to sleep)

----- I  whittnessed a haunting at a neighbors house. I did not know they were there. Spirits stuck acting out some drama in part of the yard. I'm going to go back soon and  see what I can do.

--- lots of poking around my house looking at things working on my ability to stay out. I was out what felt like hours.

What a morning!!!!!! I'm still in awe.  

Upon vibrations I just sat up and got out of bed. I wasn't sure if I was out but upon testing for vibrations I found them. Then off I went. I floated down my stairs just to be sure.

Hey, how are you? sounds like a lot of fun you had there. I'd love to hear about the moon bit and the gift from the powerful spirit in more detail.. if you have time that is. I've been trying to project every night since my first success but i just keep falling asleep :( it's kinda pissing me off. Anyway if you have time i'd love to hear more about the above... cheers.

#4091    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:00 PM

Yeah that's all common. Are you trying during early mornings? If your not it's going to be a lot harder.

Bruce Lee-

#4092    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

Moon
we'll basically I literaly shot for the moon. Judging speed was very dificulty. I shot straight through it several times because I could not react quick enough to slow down. When I tried to go slower it was taking forever. I couldn't get it right.

Bruce Lee-

#4093    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:17 PM

Ancient Navajo spirit.
Sshheees I always feel like  I sound very nuts talking about this stuff, but o well.

Basically there is a spirit that has something to do with plaidies star cluster. I have had piwerful visions from it, before I even knew there is a very large cross cultural history with it. The Navajo black faced god, seven sisters etc. Look it up. There is lots if spirituality and alian myths surounding this star system. I had no clue until recently..... Isn't that wild? I'm not sure what it wants with me, but during that journey the stars in the cluster turned red then came to gether to a single point of light then it floated down and landed in my hand at which point it was absorbed by my spirit body. I spent some time calling it out and controlling it. It's just a small red orb. I'm nit sure what it is all about..... Maby some kind of spirit tool.

Good lord I feel like I'm a teenager talking about a video game, I hope you guys don't loose respect for me, but it's the truth.

Edited by Seeker79, 25 January 2011 - 10:18 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#4094    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:23 PM

Haunting
I started a thread for help with this one

http://www.unexplain...0

Bruce Lee-

#4095    regandpip

regandpip

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:24 PM

so what was it like up there? was there anything to see... any moon bases? :)So the next time i manage to get out, how do i go about travelling? do i merely think 'i want to go to the moon' and then i'm projected there? i've been reading books but i'm not sure i follow about how exactly i go about travelling around.

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By White Crane Feather in A man awake, on 16 February 2011 - 08:14 PM

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users