Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 57 votes

Astral Travel & My technique

• Please log in to reply
5004 replies to this topic

#4921    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ, 2222

• 2,465 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

View PostAlij, on 15 January 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

so....any comments? Was it just a dream?
Hi,
  Welcome to UM. :)

I think this was far more than a Dream..

Try this thread.. http://www.unexplain...howtopic=219629
The Above thread is more current..

This one is nightmareishly long..

#4922    Alij

Alij

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• "I support it, I don't do it!"

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

Haha thanks Professor I'll check it out and repost in there! Much appreciated!

#4923    sephiroth976

sephiroth976

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

View PostAlij, on 15 January 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

so....any comments? Was it just a dream?

Its very normal to hear loud noises, voices and especially feel the vibrations at the point your body is falling asleep, its the key moment to astral projecting because your body is in such a relaxed state, its also commonly known that strong emotions such as fear or even excitement can jolt you right back before you know whats going on, the trick seems to be to clear your mind so you wont be distracted, it usually requires a good deal of concentration.

Its interesting how you say you felt like you had problems moving when you were having that "nightmare", ive noticed that in dreams and even in astral projection, if you fear something it will make it seem like your moving in slow motion or not at all, and of course, the more you cant move the more you panic and the more you panic the less you can move.. so again with all this i think the key is to know whats going on and being able to clear your mind of strong emotions (easier said then done), but i definitely think theres more going on there then just a dream.

Also im gonna check out that other topic, but i wanted to reply to this before going to bed, it was kinda interesting to me because i have similar things happen to me

Believing in God and believing in religion are two different things, when you believe in religion, all you do is read about it, you arent discovering or experiencing anything for yourself, you just maintain the illusion of knowledge.

#4924    Alij

Alij

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

well thank you very much I enjoy having opinions about them!

#4925    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

You may experience one or more of the following sensations:

- Floating
- Sinking
- Vibrations
- A bright white/blue light
- A rushing or popping sound
- Strange noises; someone calling your name
- A jolt

You say you may experience a Sinking feeling. When i was sick a couple of days ago i was trying to Astral Project in my Bed. I felt very very light almost like my Bed was sinking and i was getting deeper and deeper in it. However i am not sure if that was me about to Astral Project or just the common cold doing a number on my body.

#4926    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

you called it astral travel? lmao. i called it void of dimension.  i love those portal guardians. i prefer traveling through with the portal guardian is much safer. those beings of the dimension is real actually. only that in normal life of a human, some of our brain part will locked the ability to see through deeply the surroundings for both dimension safety.

#4927    Alij

Alij

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostThe Exodia, on 30 January 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

you called it astral travel? lmao. i called it void of dimension.  i love those portal guardians. i prefer traveling through with the portal guardian is much safer. those beings of the dimension is real actually. only that in normal life of a human, some of our brain part will locked the ability to see through deeply the surroundings for both dimension safety.

Tell me more of this 'Portal Guardians" :sk

#4928    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

View PostAlij, on 30 January 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Tell me more of this 'Portal Guardians" :sk
The guardian is a challenger. It tests you to see if you have the fortitude to stand on your own feet.

I have stoped using that term as I am not totally convinced this is the nature of what is happening.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4929    Alij

Alij

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

hmm, I've never fully AP so Iwouldn't know, Ive just had close encounters I guess. Where can I look up online more about this and hear stories from people?

#4930    sephiroth976

sephiroth976

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 30 January 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

The guardian is a challenger. It tests you to see if you have the fortitude to stand on your own feet.

I have stoped using that term as I am not totally convinced this is the nature of what is happening.
Ive never heard of this portal guardian thing, what exactly are you guys talking about?

Ive heard of people having guardians in the astral realm, but the way you talk about it makes it sound like a different thing, or am i just misunderstanding?

Believing in God and believing in religion are two different things, when you believe in religion, all you do is read about it, you arent discovering or experiencing anything for yourself, you just maintain the illusion of knowledge.

#4931    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

View Postsephiroth976, on 31 January 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

Ive never heard of this portal guardian thing, what exactly are you guys talking about?

Ive heard of people having guardians in the astral realm, but the way you talk about it makes it sound like a different thing, or am i just misunderstanding?
The guardian is a tester. It tests if you have the balls to defeat it. You cannot possibly get along in a reality of thought if you don't have some internal fortitude. It's a good thing. Go watch the movie "abyss".  After all these years I'm not sure it's an actual entity anymore....more akin to a jungian shadow. If you don't know what I mean start reading, googling, and then meditating to see for yourself. Just don't believe the demon crap. That is surely all bogus.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4932    Alij

Alij

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

Okay I've got something creepy about this...

Ilooked it up (cause ive never heard of this before either) and found an article about Guardian of threshold? Anyways-there wassomething basically describing saying the guardian will not let a 'student' pass until you are able to transform the vision of the guardians-and its to protect you.

So everytime Ive tried to AP Ive had either  hearing or 'thinking' Im seeing something. For the past couple weeks I would see a face, as if its trying to look mean, or trying to scare. In a way it did but I would try to make it look different. Sometimes I would and sometimes not at all.

To make a long story short-I began meditating or try to over this for sometime and everytime I did, Iwould always feel...without being told just a feeling that was some how saying to me "It may look mean, but it is not." as if telling me to think of it as being purely good and the image will not matter. Then I would see a scary face being sad, or being friendly.

Just after reading this after already having similar thoughts was kinda...whats the word...a 'shock' to me

#4933    Freddygz

Freddygz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

Hey, this has been happening to me for a while, waking up paralyzed, sometimes vibrating uncontrollably, I am able to wake myself usually but getting the strength to move enough to wake up, but lastnight it happened 4 straight times and someone was standing by my bed saying "please" "please" I couldn't see who or why it was, I decided to google what was happening to me this morning and I found this, is this something I should attempt? I'm hearing conflicting stories of demons and all and I don't know if this is a world I want to open up

#4934    Freddygz

Freddygz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

If there's anyone who recently started and could help me through this it would b very much appreciated

#4935    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

View PostBio-Mage, on 26 January 2006 - 09:37 AM, said:

So by using brainwashing techniques you achieve astral projection......O...K

bio mage  is  not  being  negitive...   they  are  being  totaly  correct ..   however  correct  does  not  mean   that  astral projection  is  not  real .  it  simply  means  that  you  need  a  direction   before  your  foot  can  find  a path ,  your  path  is the  goal ,  not  the  city  the  path  leads  to .   how  you  go  is  more  important  than  where  you  go .

the  use  of  mind  altering  drugs  will  give  your  awareness  reason  to  hold  on  to  reality more  tightly in  uncertainty ...   keeping  astral  projection  from happening .   you need  to  give  your  awareness  every  reason  to feel  comfortable  and  secure in  its well  being .   the  repetition  of  an  action  or  a  process  can  provide  the  well  being  of  awareness  state  also ,  but  you  need  to  controll  it in  being  aware  of  why  you  are  doing  the  action  or  process

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By White Crane Feather in A man awake, on 16 February 2011 - 08:14 PM

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users