Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Heard of the lizard people of Los Angeles?

count dracula

I remember reading about the lizard people, does anybody know anything about this?

Edit:

Edited some lines and words so that post would be readable...

Edited by Phantom

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• count dracula

• spyro_86

• Raziel

• Nintendork

Do you mean the reptilian breed of aliens? The ones that hate the grays and want to free all of the planets under their control by the means of violence? The ones who don't really care about the inhabitants of the planets because they simply do it out of their hatred for the grays? Are those the ones you are talking about?

this is not a alien story its a its a legend of a city in the shape of a reptile that is under downtown l.a. an expedition was made in the 30's

oh. well the topic says heard of the lizard people of la. Well I have heard of a part of a town from the late 1800's that sunk into a hollow during an earthquake. Funny enough there was actually a paranormal museum in the part of the town that sunk.

Oh, you mean Joey the alligator man? Its been discussed.

I can't find the link right now, but surely you have seen it?

Why didnt you just post straight onto that?

i appretiate everyones help ,even phantom for his edditing. i suck in spelling.thanks phantom for talking your time.but yes thats the one i remember that the main part is where the public library lies.they found a chamber durring the exavation

this is not a alien story its a its a legend of a city in the shape of a reptile that is under downtown l.a. an expedition was made in the 30's

I think you watch too much futurama rolleyes.gif

This one's got me intrigued...

I remember the green children supposedly came from an underground city, but never heard of Lizardfolk.

their supposed to be a entrance aound elisian park . this story is cool . i just want more info. and actually, i do watch futurama.