Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

This'n That #12 - One if by land..Two if by sea

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Bloated Corpse

Bloated Corpse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (Nancy @ Sep 8 2003, 01:44 PM)
Bloated Corpse (don't be offended, but typing that gives me the willies)  rolleyes.gif

It's kinda the whole point a mixture of shock and awe and plain horrification.  grin2.gif

I haven't been paying much attention to the news lately cause of everything going on, and on top of that all the political mumbo jumbo elections n such. So I dunno if the Pentagon was finished early or not.

Wabi Sabi

Wabi-sabi is the quintessential Japanese aesthetic.

It is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent and incomplete.
It is a beauty of things modest and humble.
It is a beauty of things unconventional.

#17    Exeter

Exeter

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

• He's always on my mind

Posted 10 September 2003 - 07:30 AM

Good job Nancy.

That was a passionate and - true to form - honest editorial. The events of 9/11 haunt me to this day. I did not lose anyone directly, but I felt a great loss that day non-the-less.

Another tragedy resulting from this is that the remains of 1,271 WTC victims could not be identified. They are to be preserved in a permanent memorial at ground zero.

The absence of closure for the victim's loved ones must be devastating.  

UFOs = weather balloons of the Gods.

#18    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 11:04 AM

Exeter...... Thanks for reading.

We all felt a great loss that day, and for some it will never be "normal" again.
I recently read where some human remains were found in New York City (tissue and bone) just this week...... two years later.

And, the last FDNY Firefighter was buried this week. Unfortunately, the only item in the coffin was a vial of blood he had donated to a Bone Marrow Clinic. He still received full honors, as he should.

Tomorrow marks the Second Anniversary. Some say, "Get over it! Move on!"
I don't agree. Not at all. Most around the world were glued to TV's .... I was one of the ones who was able to hear first hand the actual HELL that took place before, during and after. If I relayed the details from "The PIT" in the Voids, you'd swear what was there was not possible, unless it was a Feature Film at your neighborhood cinema.     Thank you again for reading and commenting  wub.gif

dying is easy ... tis the living that's hard...

#19    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 27 September 2003 - 04:09 PM

I remember being sat at home, ill, flicking through the TV channels, and I saw a building on fire, I listend to it for a second, then flicked over, and over, to discover it was on all channels almost and then realised what was actually happening.

When I saw the second plane I first thought it was a replay of earlier. I couldn't believe it when I was watching it live.

I was aware I was back here in the Uk, safe, and could see such horror going off there. My head was spinning.....I could see what was happening, and as I watched thought... "This is live, as I can see this hapening, I am sat here at home"

Its hard to explain, but it felt really strange.

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users