Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

"Floating Black Boxes"

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16    Celestial_Blu

Celestial_Blu

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:31 AM

Really Brian? :rolleyes:

I like my campfire stories with lots of action & drama - this had neither - this was well & truly something else & very clear & real.

It looks like you've been on this site since 2008...did you know Nancy (the original poster)?

#17    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:05 PM

The OP is long gone.  Kismit is still around tho, maybe you should read what she said.

#18    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:13 AM

From http://mysticaluniverse.com/
Nancy contributed more than twenty years of her life to the collection and publication of the reports within this website. Her tireless efforts helped thousands of people to have their UFO, Paranormal or Creature experience to be heard. Unfortunately, Nancy was diagnosed with cancer and sadly lost her battle. Before she passed, she handed control of Mystical Universe to another huge contributor, and an amazingly good investigator, Brad Mildern.

Edited by Brian Topp, 27 May 2012 - 04:19 AM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#19    Celestial_Blu

Celestial_Blu

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

Thanks Brian, I found that website too - I thought it must have been the same Nancy, guess I was hoping it wasn't :cry: . I'd love to speak to someone that new her...that website doesn't have a direct contact link, just a 'sighting report', I think...but I'll hop over there and see what I can do.
Cheers
CB

Edited by Celestial_Blu, 27 May 2012 - 07:22 AM.

#20    Celestial_Blu

Celestial_Blu

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:21 AM

Cheers Coldethyl - Yes I read what Kismit posted - my brother died years before my sighting, which was just a few days ago, plus my brother was buried in a large pale wood coffin, so no little coal black box associated with his memory.

This is a mystery that I would love to get more info about...or even speak with someone who has had a similar experience. I have absolutely no association with any small dense black boxes at all...that image was not apart of my world in anyway, until last week.

#21    Priceyyy

Priceyyy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:33 AM

I just did the exact same thing. I had to google floating black box and this is all I could find.

I do meditate regularly and I do like to make attempts at contacting higher beings shall we say. I'm a big fan of Crowley and read a lot of his writings quite regularly and had done so the night before this happened...

It was Thursday morning and I awoke during the night eventually falling asleep at around 4am then I'd say around 6am I woke up again and I don't know how to describe this but was unbelievably calm and tired. I felt completely at peace and there was no bad or foreboding feeling but floating a few inches short of my ceiling was a rectangular black box, I didn't feel threatened by it at all. It was 3 dimensional and just in the one spot floating maybe 14 inches by 5 inches. I don't know how else to put this except I was completely sober and the box almost comforted me back to sleep. Very strange I know but I felt like it was perhaps just observing me?

Would love to be able to talk to Celestial Blue or Nancy or anyone who has had a similar experience, I do enjoy the occult but I felt there was nothing malevolent about this box it seemed to wash a sense of tranquility over me.

I have to stress it wasn't a frightening or scary experience, it was almost liberating I felt like something from another side was telling me you're safe.

#22    DontPokeTheCrazyGirl

DontPokeTheCrazyGirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Location:Lost in the perpetual thoughts of a restless mind...

• "Hey! Stop! I have a shotgun and I can't shoot for ****!" - Movie Quote

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

I just wanted to say hello and share my experience with this matter. Unlike the OP I do have floaters in both eyes. I've had them from some time. However, the floater theory falls short of the black box mainly because floaters or at least the ones I've become accustom to are semi transparent unless your trying to focus on them because of them being on the eyes. They are also very easily spottable and close in vision throughout the day. Anyone with them usually knows when they are seeing them flat out of daily living after a period of time.

I have also been seeing what ya'll are describing off and on since I was a child. The difference with the black boxes in my experiences are they are solid 3 - dimensional objects with deep clear and defined color and not close in vision to the eyes or face like floaters appear. While they are seen at eye level there is usually a noticeable amount of distance between me and the object itself. When seeing the black boxes they usually appear quickly without warning and disappear in the same manner. I have never felt threatened or any real 'feeling' associated with them other then thinking to myself, "That's odd."

What my biggest question is for others who are experiencing this as well is have you ever had other experiences seeing other phenomena? My experiences off and on over the years with seeing the black boxes did not begin until after I had witnessed other unusual phenomena. I don't yet feel comfortable discussing the other experiences I've had but am curious as to how many this correlates to.

#23    Priceyyy

Priceyyy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:06 AM

Thank god somebody replied!

I have had some other strange experiences, I had never experienced sleep paralysis until last year. I dismissed this as a dream but I woke up had sleep paralysis breathed my way out of it fell asleep then had a waking dream where I woke up in my room and looked over the side of my bed where I thought my father had passed out on the floor but instead of my father being there a small faceless dark being attacked me and forced my quilt over my head and held me still until I woke up into sleep paralysis for a moment. I've seen some strange things in the sky since last year mostly around October last year strange orbs that moved from left to right across the sky with such ease they were either drones or something non-terrestrial. I'm quite cynical but since I started meditating and opening myself up to these experiences I've felt something is letting me know this reality goes far beyond our little lives on this planet.

I also had a really strange and personal dream where I spoke to Crowley's Lam whether this was completely a creation of mine or a real experience is up for speculation though. Some other things I too wouldn't like to type here right away.

The black box thing happened on Wednesday or Thursday morning and I had never seen anything like it. It cannot be dismissed as floaters because like you said it looks like an actual rectangle black computer speaker is floating directly in front of you.What I thought was strange was the fact that I was able to go back to sleep as I said above I felt a very undeniable sense of calm and relaxation wash over me.

Would love to hear more of your experiences.

#24    DontPokeTheCrazyGirl

DontPokeTheCrazyGirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Location:Lost in the perpetual thoughts of a restless mind...

• "Hey! Stop! I have a shotgun and I can't shoot for ****!" - Movie Quote

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:46 AM

I responded to your message you sent me. But, I will also post my response here as well for any who are reading this thread.

I think the box in the long run is a small glimpse. I don't really know of what. But like for a split second the veil lifts and we catching a glimpse of a spot on someone's clothing or something. Does that make sense? Not sure if that analogy really works there. I don't really get the impression that it is observing me more then its just going about its business and I happen to catch a moment's view of its routine.

I do know our eyes see by trying to associate what we're seeing to forms we recognize. Which is why there are so many photographs and paintings people can see things in due to matrixing. In my thinking on this subject, I believe its possible that we don't actually know what to associate what we are seeing with so our eyes show it to us in the form of the black box. Make sense?

I could be completely wrong on everything. But, its thoughts that have crossed my mind.

#25    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

First time I have ever heard of a floating box. You always hear of floating, glowing spheres. A box to me, with multiple side, suggests it has to be a created object.

#26    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:41 AM

This kind of stuff depresses me . Finding a cool bunch of posts from long ago ,only to find the person is gone.
Things like Facebook and LiveJournal ...are so full of these things .
I hear someone died,and I go thru old posts and pictures.The stuff the loved and posted with enthusiasm,and now...that's all that's left of them.
Words in space .....
Dunno,it just makes me sad ...
*shuffles away*

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 11 August 2012 - 11:42 AM.

Miss me?

#27    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:44 PM

Looks like the early users on this site were a little far out...

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#28    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:11 PM

View PostDKO, on 11 August 2012 - 12:44 PM, said:

Looks like the early users on this site were a little far out...

No,they were just more open minded and accepting of others beliefs and feelings,than the people on here more recently ....

Miss me?

#29    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 11 August 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

No,they were just more open minded and accepting of others beliefs and feelings,than the people on here more recently ....

Tomato - Tomato.   :tu:

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#30    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 11 August 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

Yes because going to a forum and post random nonsense and expect people to believe it with no shred of proof is really open minded. But, Then again you proven how to side step when people have asked you questions after you present these claims.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users