Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Early T-Rex

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    newbloodmoon

newbloodmoon

cosmic wombat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts
  • Location:west of the east coast, east of the west coast, south of the north pole, north of the south pole.

• "Only through absolute loyalty to each other can the few control the many." - Peter J. Carroll

Posted 09 February 2006 - 02:46 AM

My Webpage

Just came across this a few minutes ago.  It is a story about a very early T-Rex found.  Thought I would pass it along.  Great article with picture as well.

Edited by newbloodmoon, 09 February 2006 - 02:48 AM.

A newcomer asked to be shown the way to the monastery, and Chao-chou replied:  "Have you finished eating your rice?... Then go wash your bowl!"  Therupon the monk gained instant enlightenment.

#2    Immortal Norway

Immortal Norway

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

• NP, risen from the snow...

Posted 25 February 2006 - 10:22 PM

My Webpage

Just came across this a few minutes ago. It is a story about a very early T-Rex found. Thought I would pass it along. Great article with picture as well

If you just came along it why is it your homepage then ?

But still realy interesting, facinating, but still a bit weard.

A second try, a second change...

Oh, and don`t ever make fun of my russian accent English, for Gods sake, i`m a 13yo Norwegian! Don`t expect me to speak this language 100% fluent and expecialy not without tons of grammar and spelling mistakes (Lol, I`m shure there are 6, 7, 8 only in this siggy)...

#3    IronGhost

IronGhost

Government Agent

• 3,441 posts

• "DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!"

Posted 03 March 2006 - 03:04 PM

It's truly mind-boggling, isn't it -- I mean, about all the amazing dinosaurs that once lived.  So many different kinds came and went.  Such astounding variety.

Mother Nature is a MAD SCIENTIST!!!

www.ironghost.wordpress.com

www.ironghost.wordpress.com

#4    newbloodmoon

newbloodmoon

cosmic wombat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts
  • Location:west of the east coast, east of the west coast, south of the north pole, north of the south pole.

• "Only through absolute loyalty to each other can the few control the many." - Peter J. Carroll

Posted 16 March 2006 - 10:33 AM

If you just came along it why is it your homepage then ?

But still realy interesting, facinating, but still a bit weard.

sorry bout the slow response, it was that because when I loaded up my internet and my home page loaded that was one of the first stories listed.  Hence I just came upon that piece cause it was one of the first thing loaded.

A newcomer asked to be shown the way to the monastery, and Chao-chou replied:  "Have you finished eating your rice?... Then go wash your bowl!"  Therupon the monk gained instant enlightenment.

#5    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 12:09 PM

That's wierd. It looks a bit like a raptor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users