Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nasrallah tells Bush and Rice to 'shut up'

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31    thebarman

thebarman

• 2,589 posts

• Avatar: A visual manifestation of your digital personality within a virtual world.

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:01 PM

Rational people everywhere should be very worried, if your opinions are indicative of the wider population.

Are you saying that what you just said is rational?

Rational people make decisions based on evidence and facts. Not the hyped-up hippy NWO conspiracy fluff you're spouting out at an alarming rate.

Of course no one hated Muslims before 9/11, because it hadn't happend yet! Stop trying to find something that isn't there.

A recent survey put the number of Muslims who think suicide bombing in London is justified at 9%, and that's just British Muslims. 9% is a large minority.

Just to add to that, the same survey put the number who think suicide bombing is justified in Israel at about 30%.

I'm going from memory on the figures, I'm trying to find the survey but I'm having no luck. It was printed in The Times this week but a website search hasn't turned up much. If I do I'll post a link.

Edited by thebarman, 10 February 2006 - 04:06 PM.

Posted Image
Click the signature to get your own animated avatar
Are you artistic? Like designing? Come and join the Avatar Workshop!

#32    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

• My Father was raised a Christian, my Mother was raised a Muslim - I was raised a Free Thinker and they're both wrong!

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:36 PM

What is alarming about the rate at which I type? Anyway, it's Friday and the boss ain't here.  original.gif

I am obviously wasting my time as you guys haven't even connected the first couple of dots. You think I am deluded, and that is the natural reaction of people who'd rather not look behind the emerald curtain. I'm not looking for anything that's not there. I can see the elephant in the living room and you choose to ignore it.

Anyway. I will probably not bother anymore - it's like pulling teeth or walking through quicksand - it's exhausting. Just bothers me how easy it is to for people to be fooled. Yes. OK. You think its me - I will live with that and let you wake up when you are ready.

I'm not a hippy - I've only ever seen the X-files a couple of times. What is paranoid about what I have said? Nothing puts me in direct danger so how is that paranoia? I don't live in Iran or Syria. I am just against the idea of war. Fleming Rose the cartoon editor has admitted he is in favour of a 'clash of civilizations'. Is that coincidental? Of no importance?

As far as I can tell - the only people who have been hurt in all this are Muslims who have been shot by the police.

If that survey you are quoting came from The Sun then shame on you. I should have guessed. It said 91% of British Muslims said suicide bombing wasn't justified by the Qur'an. So, no, 9% is not a large percentage seeing as you have to account for people that were not sure, if it was justified by the Qur'an, and those that haven't read the whole Qur'an and seeing as we are talking British Muslims, lots are born here and quite a few do not understand Arabic - which is what the Qur'an is written in. In fact it's an overwhelming condemnation of suicide bombing.

I should rephrase what I said about Anti-Christian art - when I said 'banging on' about it - it is a London phrase, that just means talking about it. I did not mean everyone was getting all worked up about it.

Read what I wrote properly and don't instantly jump on my post.

Anyway I am wasting my time - I will leave you to it and let you make what you want of the situation.

As I said before - Peace and good luck people.

Anyone interested in the truth can read my new blog: Red Pill, Please.

Edited by RedEyeJedi, 10 February 2006 - 04:52 PM.

When you have cut down the last tree and poisoned the last river, you will know that you cannot eat money

God save us from religion!!

It's time to open your eyes and get off your knees

#33    thebarman

thebarman

• 2,589 posts

• Avatar: A visual manifestation of your digital personality within a virtual world.

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:59 PM

Read what I wrote properly and don't instantly jump on my post.
Red Pill, Please.

I did, now read mine properly.

I said it was from the Times, not the Sun. The survey in question did take into account people who wern't sure and they were not included in the 9%.

Anyway. I will probably not bother anymore - it's like pulling teeth or walking through quicksand - it's exhausting. Just bothers me how easy it is to for people to be fooled.

What exactly is it in which I have been fooled? What have I got wrong? Seriously, I'd like to know...

Posted Image

#34    Noblesoul

Noblesoul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

• These times are famine for the soul, for the senses it's a feast. Jackson Browne.

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:59 PM

Well, it was a hypothetical question. I wasn't trying to offend him.

I am also opposed to religion-in fact they say Satan has an organisation-would it not make sense-that it would be religion based. I recall the protest over the movie The Last Temptation Of Christ-the Christians were not pleased-so what is the difference in the ISLAM rage-and of course the warning about graven images is ignored as well by the WEST-it's only one of the Commandents THATS ALL.. Peace.

#35    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:01 PM

. I recall the protest over the movie The Last Temptation Of Christ-the Christians were not pleased-so what is the difference in the ISLAM rage-and of course the warning about graven images is ignored as well by the WEST

The Christains couldn't have burned down that many embassies, I've never even heard of The Last Temptation Of Christ

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#36    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,219 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:13 PM

Talon: Can I ask what religion you affiliate yourself with, if any?

If you are a Christian, how would you feel about a cartoon of Jesus engaged in some form of child abuse? Should this be allowed in the name of free speech?

I am not saying violence is a correct response, but the fact that printing these cartoons was obviously a deliberate provocation is a no-brainer.

I'm not a religious man myself,but I do know that jesus was not a child molester. The proffit Mohammad was. He married a 6 yr old girl and bedded with her at the age of 9,that is a child molester !!! I could provide links but I would prefer not to. Why not show the truth? be it with cartoons or some other form of media?

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#37    Noblesoul

Noblesoul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

• These times are famine for the soul, for the senses it's a feast. Jackson Browne.

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:19 PM

The Christains couldn't have burned down that many embassies, I've never even heard of The Last Temptation Of Christ

TLT of Christ was a film-with William Defoe-you wont get me to back violence-religion is poison to world peace. Maybe it's the whore of Revelation speaks of and all of it will be destroyed-in due time-since religion sleeps with political Johns. Peace.

#38    Talon

Talon

• 15,003 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:49 PM

TLT of Christ was a film-with William Defoe-you wont get me to back violence-religion is poison to world peace. Maybe it's the whore of Revelation speaks of and all of it will be destroyed-in due time-since religion sleeps with political Johns. Peace.

I'm not asking you to back violence. I'm just saying I don't see how its comparable to this issue. Since I've enver heard of this movie and no embassies were burned I guess whatever reaction to Christains made to it was not comparable to the riots over these cartoons. You ignore that these cartoons would have come and gone, without being heard of by most of the planet if not for the uproar caused by these extremists.

Also I have no idea what you're talking about when you say 'political Johns', in fact I didn't really understand any of that second sentence about whores and the armagedeon stuff

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#39    thebarman

thebarman

• 2,589 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 06:00 PM

I didn't understand it either, do you have a hyphen instead of a space bar or something?

Posted Image

#40    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• 1,227 posts

• My Father was raised a Christian, my Mother was raised a Muslim - I was raised a Free Thinker and they're both wrong!

Posted 10 February 2006 - 07:55 PM

I did, now read mine properly.

I said it was from the Times, not the Sun. The survey in question did take into account people who wern't sure and they were not included in the 9%.
You added that after I had started my post. Anyway, you have not found any link to it and you said you were quoting from memory, so until you do....

The only one with this 9% figure was The Sun which said what I said - the 91% condemning it and then insisting that is sinister.  The Sun: not news - entertainment for morons!

I found one in the Times which had a figure of 7% saying it could sometimes be justified. There is no expansion on what 'sometimes' means - under what circumstances? Could mean anything. That also does not mean 7% would be willing to carry it out. So Talon, you can come out from behind your sofa.

Silver Thong: How do you know Jesus was not a molester? I am not saying he was, but how do you know?? Have you met him? Spoke to him? Nobody knows anything about Jesus except what was written about him 300 years after his birth. That is a long, long time. I expect there was probably some distortion. (By that, I am not insinuating he was a molester - I would not exercise my right to free speech to say hateful things about anothers religion - I am just saying what we do know of his life is shaky, at best)

What exactly is it in which I have been fooled? What have I got wrong? Seriously, I'd like to know...
I am not quite sure if you are being sarcastic. On the off-chance that you are not I will tell you what I mean.

Can you just answer this question though first please:

Do you think this whole Islam vs The 'Free' World kerfuffle/War On Terror is manipulated in any way/subject to propaganda and untruths, or do you think the official line told and retold by the mainstream media is what's really going on?

I'm just after a short answer. One or two sentences - say the first thing that comes into your head.

Edited by RedEyeJedi, 10 February 2006 - 07:58 PM.

When you have cut down the last tree and poisoned the last river, you will know that you cannot eat money

#41    Noblesoul

Noblesoul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 08:10 PM

You added that after I had started my post. Anyway, you have not found any link to it and you said you were quoting from memory, so until you do....

The only one with this 9% figure was The Sun which said what I said - the 91% condemning it and then insisting that is sinister.  The Sun: not news - entertainment for morons!

I found one in the Times which had a figure of 7% saying it could sometimes be justified. There is no expansion on what 'sometimes' means - under what circumstances? Could mean anything. That also does not mean 7% would be willing to carry it out. So Talon, you can come out from behind your sofa.

Silver Thong: How do you know Jesus was not a molester? I am not saying he was, but how do you know?? Have you met him? Spoke to him? Nobody knows anything about Jesus except what was written about him 300 years after his birth. That is a long, long time. I expect there was probably some distortion. (By that, I am not insinuating he was a molester - I would not exercise my right to free speech to say hateful things about anothers religion - I am just saying what we do know of his life is shaky, at best)

I am not quite sure if you are being sarcastic. On the off-chance that you are not I will tell you what I mean.

Can you just answer this question though first please:

Do you think this whole Islam vs The 'Free' World kerfuffle/War On Terror is manipulated in any way/subject to propaganda and untruths, or do you think the official line told and retold by the mainstream media is what's really going on?

I'm just after a short answer. One or two sentences - say the first thing that comes into your head.

You are one of the few here who see the truth about religion. I'am in my early 50's and when asked about religion my comment is "has religion EVER prevented or stopped a war"? EVER? NO-it is IN bed with all the political powers-politics and religion, religion and politics what is the difference? Mankind has been played, sheeple is the word. Peace.

#42    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• 1,227 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 08:42 PM

thumbsup.gif

Sheeple. Yup.

I mean, think about this: why do we say 'Bless You' when someone sneezes?? We know there's no chance of them getting the black plague anymore. We know their soul will not escape in that brief moment. Why then, do we do it?? It's called a meme. A thoughtless tradition/belief passed down unquestioningly from generation to generation. Pretty much like religion. I mean the black plague was in the 13th century for God's sakes.

The sooner people stop believing everything they are told without that inquisitve, objective spark kicking into gear the better.

Peace.  wink2.gif

#43    Noblesoul

Noblesoul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 08:45 PM

thumbsup.gif

Sheeple. Yup.

I mean, think about this: why do we say 'Bless You' when someone sneezes?? We know there's no chance of them getting the black plague anymore. We know their soul will not escape in that brief moment. Why then, do we do it?? It's called a meme. A thoughtless tradition/belief passed down unquestioningly from generation to generation. Pretty much like religion. I mean the black plague was in the 13th century for God's sakes.

The sooner people stop believing everything they are told without that inquisitve, objective spark kicking into gear the better.

Peace.  wink2.gif

I agree 100%, so strange in personal life, people get angry when they find out they have been played. Yet, these religion addicts are played to the max and don't see it, such a very sad and shameful state of affairs.

#44    Talon

Talon

• 15,003 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 09:13 PM

While religion is backwards and stupid in modern times, I don't see how it proves the nWo exist, nor does it mean all current political issues are related to fighting between the various religions.

#45    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• 1,227 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 10:27 PM

While religion is backwards and stupid in modern times, I don't see how it proves the nWo exist, nor does it mean all current political issues are related to fighting between the various religions.

It doesn't prove that - but religion is part of the manipulation. Why do you keep writing nWo? (Is that a wrestling reference?). By the way, the NWO is not a group of people, it is a state of oppression that is slowly being put in place, that will bring about the enslavement of the global population. The Illuminati is the group of people that are responsible.

Read my blog if you want to find out more. (I know - shameless, self promotion).

Edited by RedEyeJedi, 10 February 2006 - 10:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users