Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

hatred of Muslims in many Westerners

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 10 February 2006 - 02:31 PM

How can anyone from any democratic society have any sympathy or understanding for those involved in killing, inciting killing or violently protesting against these cartoons.

Because there are bleedingheart apologists out there who will sympathies with anyone. I've actually had people at University in debates stand up for Hitler, saying 'He was just a victim of his environment, and he wouldn't have done all those terrible things if he was born in the UK. So we should have tried to talk to him more rather than go to war, and convince not to invade other countries. And killing all his followers at Nuremburg was wrong, because what if they didn't know about the Holocaust and killing of POWs, it means the Allies were no better than the Nazis -" BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

In short some people are weak pathetic pacifistic idiots, who if someone broke into there house and started killing their family would follow them around as they did it say 'Oh, you shouldn't do that, thatís not nice' rather than fighting back, and assuming they didn't get killed themselves would then become a witness for the defence saying it was the environment that the murderer was raised in that killed his family, not the murderer themselves.

Edited by Talon, 10 February 2006 - 02:33 PM.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#17    gothikchile13

gothikchile13

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.

Posted 10 February 2006 - 02:45 PM

First let me just say I think the threadstarter is an idiot.

Ok, now that I got that off my chest...

I see no reason for the Muslims to react the way they did. Cartoons never hurt anybody. I'm blonde and Polish, I've hear every joke there is...did I ever start a riot and go on a killing spree...no. I know boundaries, that's the problem with a lot of people today, they know no boundaries. They feel that if they are offended, then it's ok to kill, maim, and terrify. I have no remorse for them, none. Maybe it is sacreligious, but I think flying planes into the World Trade is more sacreligious than a few drawings.

Oh, and threadstarter, if you're going to go on such an idiotic rant, don't post your personal information at the top of it.

--Jon

Edited by gothikchile13, 10 February 2006 - 02:46 PM.

Check out my band:

The Voodoo Brothers

We have 5 songs up!

#18    BazookaTooth

BazookaTooth

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 09:13 PM

Organised religion and their hissy fits..pff.

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users