Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Stuff

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Decisions (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Which?

1. Everyone, useless or not, deserves a chance to live, even if the only thing they have to live for is for themselves, pleasure, or causing uneccesary harm upon others (7 votes [35.00%])

Percentage of vote: 35.00%

2. Those who are deemed waste of matter who provide no benefit for humanity or life on earth whatsoever are as good as gone or dead. The more of them and longer they linger to life on earth, the more harmful for the useful and thus should be exterminated. (4 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. some other idea (9 votes [45.00%])

Percentage of vote: 45.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16    1667832

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 05:58 AM

True, even the smallest details make up the larger picture. Take one pixel out, and there is always that blank spot that ruins the picture.
You could never have a chess game without the smallest players, the pawns. Even the smallest serves a role.

Edited by Aaleyah-Abqurah, 20 February 2006 - 05:58 AM.

Posted Image
Sig by diebytheflyguy

#17    The Raven

The Raven

Wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 06:25 AM

Both are subjective. Therefore, both are right.

Baron Wormser said:

What brought me to the woods was the longing to be with words in an undistracted place. 'Woods' and 'words' were almost identical.

Wayfarer - A Journey in Thought and Creation

#18    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 21,940 posts

• Dysfunctional you can fix, ******** can't be.

Posted 20 February 2006 - 06:33 AM

That is what is so amazing about life. Everything seems to have a reason. We just can't figure out why WE are here.

This is the gift of life Zero and a very big clue life has no inherent purpose only the one you give it, ( why would life remain a mystery what pupose would that serve) so many run around looking for a purpose and their life becomes about looking for  a purpose.....or allowing systems to tell them what their purpose is. there is no greater than or less than all are a viable integral part of the whole the will to live is built in to everything its natural, If one lives their life in negativity and learns  about negativity or illness or love or intolerance who is anyone to say they have wasted their life???NEVER judge anothers path until you see how they use it, My grandmother was ill most of her life and becasue of that she encouraged the wisdom of a healthy lifestyle for me i learned alot about health because she was sick so much and understand how to be healthy .Everything is a gift EVERYTHING we need only look for it there is perfection in everything....  Namaste Sheri

Edited by Sheri berri, 20 February 2006 - 06:34 AM.

#19    Vehement

Vehement

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

• Who am I, you ask. Who am I not, I reply. I AM!

Posted 20 February 2006 - 08:43 AM

This is the gift of life Zero and a very big clue life has no inherent purpose only the one you give it, ( why would life remain a mystery what pupose would that serve) so many run around looking for a purpose and their life becomes about looking for  a purpose.....or allowing systems to tell them what their purpose is. there is no greater than or less than all are a viable integral part of the whole the will to live is built in to everything its natural, If one lives their life in negativity and learns  about negativity or illness or love or intolerance who is anyone to say they have wasted their life???NEVER judge anothers path until you see how they use it, My grandmother was ill most of her life and becasue of that she encouraged the wisdom of a healthy lifestyle for me i learned alot about health because she was sick so much and understand how to be healthy .Everything is a gift EVERYTHING we need only look for it there is perfection in everything....  Namaste Sheri

This is very well put Sheri. Another thing that can be added to this is when you see somebody commit an act that in your eyes is 'evil'. What really gives you the right to consider anything 'evil'? Should this word even be used in the way that it is? If this act is committed against another person, we tend to thing in terms of the poor victim. When in order to understand the complete situation as it happened, we need to enter the realm of both they who does the act as well as the victim. Some people have rather unexplainable events happen to them throughout their lives that may describe a particular act they may do. Is this 'evil' in their eyes? What creates such an event to occur?

It is very important just as you have state Sheri, to be aware of how and why we judge others the way we do. Every single person in this world goes through completely different experiences in their lifetime which lead them to completely different conclusions. It is far to easy to judge according to our own perceptions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users