Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stuff

MysteryVy

Decisions  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• Everyone, useless or not, deserves a chance to live, even if the only thing they have to live for is for themselves, pleasure, or causing uneccesary harm upon others
    • Those who are deemed waste of matter who provide no benefit for humanity or life on earth whatsoever are as good as gone or dead. The more of them and longer they linger to life on earth, the more harmful for the useful and thus should be exterminated.
    • some other idea

for sure the bad things about people dying, especially at young ages, they never received a chance to become useful, or that they bring despair to those they are acquainted with.

just a buncha ramble from an amateur.

provide thoughts please

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• BazookaTooth

• Vehement

Everyone plays a part in the fabric of life. Everyone! If we take even one of those threads out of the pattern, the entire tapestry is ruined. Maybe an individual's life will be a complete waste. But maybe that life will impact someone else's life, maybe for the worse, but maybe for the better (imagine if you will someone choosing not to do drugs because they've seen the effects first hand). Then they impact others in different ways, and then those others will impact even more people. On and on and on and on the waves ripple.

THus the chain of life continues.

Yep, I know I mixed my metaphors, but this is how I see it.

Regards, PA

That is what is so amazing about life. Everything seems to have a reason. We just can't figure out why WE are here.

IMO, unfortunately that is what I think is wrong with many religions. They give you something to believe and hide you from finding the truth of what life is all about. They never really give you the chance to find out the truth about your 'self', instead they make you believe in figures that only a percentage of the world believes. If such a figure existed, IMO the belief in such would be magnificent across the world.

I'm in agreement with AA here. It does not matter on the length of the life, everything has a reason and an affect on the world in my opinion.

Well I believe life has no meaning,we are all organisms living in a cycle.

Well if that's the case, I am surprised you haven't doon the beef yet pretty much like the pic in your avatar :blink:

Well if that's the case, I am surprised you haven't doon the beef yet pretty much like the pic in your avatar :blink:

Your assuming because thats my beleief I must hate life and people,which is wrong I enjoy living and will even though I could get hit by a car tomorrow and that would be it.Don't need to believe there is more to life to be happy and want to continue to live.

Your assuming because thats my beleief I must hate life and people,which is wrong I enjoy living and will even though I could get hit by a car tomorrow and that would be it.Don't need to believe there is more to life to be happy and want to continue to live.

If you enjoy living then you must be happy

Everyone diserves a chance to live. I think people weather they know it or not are helping humanity. I don't think there is anyway around that.

I am,i'll be honest not much gets me down.I'm just a happy type of person.

Good for you mate :tu:

How can you think that life is not a tresure. Everyone desrves to live. The same opertunitys, no, but live, yes.

everything has a part some larger then others but still a part wether it is to affect other things negatively

True, even the smallest details make up the larger picture. Take one pixel out, and there is always that blank spot that ruins the picture.

You could never have a chess game without the smallest players, the pawns. Even the smallest serves a role.

Edited by Aaleyah-Abqurah

That is what is so amazing about life. Everything seems to have a reason. We just can't figure out why WE are here.

This is the gift of life Zero and a very big clue life has no inherent purpose only the one you give it, ( why would life remain a mystery what pupose would that serve) so many run around looking for a purpose and their life becomes about looking for a purpose.....or allowing systems to tell them what their purpose is. there is no greater than or less than all are a viable integral part of the whole the will to live is built in to everything its natural, If one lives their life in negativity and learns about negativity or illness or love or intolerance who is anyone to say they have wasted their life???NEVER judge anothers path until you see how they use it, My grandmother was ill most of her life and becasue of that she encouraged the wisdom of a healthy lifestyle for me i learned alot about health because she was sick so much and understand how to be healthy .Everything is a gift EVERYTHING we need only look for it there is perfection in everything.... Namaste Sheri

Edited by Sheri berri

This is the gift of life Zero and a very big clue life has no inherent purpose only the one you give it, ( why would life remain a mystery what pupose would that serve) so many run around looking for a purpose and their life becomes about looking for a purpose.....or allowing systems to tell them what their purpose is. there is no greater than or less than all are a viable integral part of the whole the will to live is built in to everything its natural, If one lives their life in negativity and learns about negativity or illness or love or intolerance who is anyone to say they have wasted their life???NEVER judge anothers path until you see how they use it, My grandmother was ill most of her life and becasue of that she encouraged the wisdom of a healthy lifestyle for me i learned alot about health because she was sick so much and understand how to be healthy .Everything is a gift EVERYTHING we need only look for it there is perfection in everything.... Namaste Sheri

This is very well put Sheri. Another thing that can be added to this is when you see somebody commit an act that in your eyes is 'evil'. What really gives you the right to consider anything 'evil'? Should this word even be used in the way that it is? If this act is committed against another person, we tend to thing in terms of the poor victim. When in order to understand the complete situation as it happened, we need to enter the realm of both they who does the act as well as the victim. Some people have rather unexplainable events happen to them throughout their lives that may describe a particular act they may do. Is this 'evil' in their eyes? What creates such an event to occur?

It is very important just as you have state Sheri, to be aware of how and why we judge others the way we do. Every single person in this world goes through completely different experiences in their lifetime which lead them to completely different conclusions. It is far to easy to judge according to our own perceptions.