Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

I saw a UFO and i hve pictures

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#1    buddyless5432

buddyless5432

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:33 PM

PICTURES ARE ON THE MIDDLE OF PGE FOUR

i was taking a plane which departed to florida at 6am from JFK airport New York.  it was about  6:20am when i looked out the plane window and saw something flying next to us. I was watching it for a minute before i notcied it swplit into 2 different objects. Then it split again into 3 disk shaped ojects... Then they startd to form a V shape. while i was still looking out the window they split into 4  UFO's. Then a fith one appearing. I was taking pitcures of all this for about 5 minutes. I have all the pitcures on myfone but i cant send them to my computer because its giving me an error saying it cant be sent. i want to show u guys but i cant and wahts a story like this with out the pictures. All the picutre i have are taken 1 min apart from eachother, except from when a 3rd one appears its taken as the same time as the previous picurres. i will contintue n try to uplaod them but i can not say that it will work for sure. the first time i saw it was at 6:23 am 2/23/06. it lasted a total of 5 minutes. The last picture before they dissapeared was taken at 6:28am 2/23/06... i want ot hear some of your opinions on this. thank you for taking your time to rea thi post and to read my story. this is 100% real because when it comes to UFO, and aliens im the one to be like looking at the sky to get a glimpse of soemthing

pics on pg 4

Edited by buddyless5432, 26 February 2006 - 08:50 AM.

- Commercial/rewards link removed -

#2    buddyless5432

buddyless5432

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:47 PM

can some help guide me on putting theese pictures on my fone. I wants to showw everyone what i saw and waht i saw was 5 different objects flyinh nxt to eacthother. i havea  motorola rzr v3 and dont have bluetooth on my comp. plaese someone send a post  or a msg telling em how to do it.. these pictures are 100% authentic.

#3    whipnet

whipnet

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:06 PM

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/Motos...ource/index.asp

#4    Cinders

Cinders

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:08 PM

I wish I could help- I don't have a cell phone that takes pics...

Hey.. did anyone else on the plane see this as well? Can you still see the photos on your cell phone? Do you know about how high up you were on the plane when you saw these?

I am confused a bit with your first post - you say this: "i was taking a plane which departed to florida at 6am from JFK airport New York. it was about 6:40am when i looked out the plane window and saw something flying next to us."

Then later you mention this: "the first time i saw it was at 6:23 am 2/23/06. it lasted a total of 5 minutes. The last picture before they dissapeared was taken at 6:28am 2/23/06... "

Did your cell phone time date the pics?

Once you hopefully get these pics working onto your computer, you should also report this somewhere.. Mufon, or NUFORC found at: http://www.nuforc.org/  as others might also have seen these and may have reported them as well.

And welcome to the forum!

Edited by Cinders, 24 February 2006 - 11:13 PM.

"We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it's forever." ~Carl Sagan

#5    buddyless5432

buddyless5432

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:19 PM

im not sure if anyone else saw it on the plane. i was sitting in teh middle row of a jet blue air craft my dad had the window seat and had the hsade down. i asked him to swtich with me adn opened up the shade. i dont nknow if ne oen else saw bcause they were alseep and had thier shades down. Yes i do know how high we were because jetblue has a channel on thier tvs tellign you your seped and altitude. We were apormixilty 52000+ high of an altitude. And yes my fone shows the detials of when the picture was takne. It shows your the Date. Time, Month, Year, and size of the image (how mucuh space it takesu pon your fone). The only reason why i lsot the objecgts was because my cell randomly shut itself off for no reason, and when i looked to turn it back one they were gone. I stuck my fone up agaisnt the window and i was tryihng to get a shoot of the sunrise and caught another object flying away from the plane. I will try and upload them to the comp. and i think i will report it to one of the sites listed above. thank you for your help and your response

#6    McKenna

McKenna

I'm a miracle baby. I'm a gift of life from God.

• 2,448 posts

• The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but
    the Lord looks on the heart."(1 Samuel 16:7)

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:20 PM

dude hope you get them pics up. cuz i wanna see them.

will you put the video on here as well.

Edited by McKenna, 24 February 2006 - 11:21 PM.

McKenna Elise Adams MySpace Page
McKenna Elise Adams Website Page

I have found a way. And I am not ashamed.

#7    buddyless5432

buddyless5432

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:33 PM

your rite im sorry i hit teh wrong key i meant to hit two instead key instead of the 4.. and as for the last reply that was  said to answwer ur question i did not take a video of because the video camera on the razr sucks and isnt clear. i was zoomed in so if i had taken a video you would not be able to see it. Its to fuzzy and teh video camarewa isnt that high tec. so i figured a picture would be the best way to go. im aobut to call up tmobile and ask them why its not letting me upload the images

#8    bob23

bob23

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 261 posts

• "A "flying disc" crashed on a nearby ranch and soldiers from the 509th Bomb Group had recovered the remains"

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:35 PM

You have the razr v3? I have the v3c. Can you try emailing them from your phone to an email ?

Cryptozoology and UFO buff

"What Song the Syrens sang, or what name
Achilles assumed when he hid himself among women, though puzzling
Questions are not beyond all conjecture."

Every time some engineer says, “Nobody will go to the trouble of doing that,” there’s some kid in Finland who will go to the trouble.

#9    buddyless5432

buddyless5432

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:47 PM

alrite lets try how do we go about doing this? nvm its not wrkin im trying to use the upload cable it came with to transfer toe files, but its not working.. and this computer does ntot have blue tooth

Edited by buddyless5432, 24 February 2006 - 11:52 PM.

#10    ^SolidSnake^

^SolidSnake^

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:50 PM

MAYBE THE EVIL GOVERMENT HAS PUT A BLOCK ON YOUR PHONE SO THAT THESE PICTURES NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AND THERE SENDING THE MEN IN BLACK ROUND NOW TO SILENCE YOU FOREVER AND CONFISCATE THE PHONE!

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666." Book of Revelation Chapter 13 Verse 18

#11    buddyless5432

buddyless5432

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:02 AM

damm when ever i try and do it it tells me that it cant send it to an email. I tihnk its cause my fone doesnt have picture sending msgs. umm i think im goign to upload it at my friends house then transfer them to a cd or to my comp n upload them here, keep posted to this and i will post them as soon as i can

#12    CryptoRay

CryptoRay

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:37 AM

Will the truth finally be revealed........... dontgetit.gif  dontgetit.gif Hope these pics are ok and not blurry, or the object is too far away.

The truth is out there!
Posted Image

#13    ThunderBirds

ThunderBirds

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 156 posts

• I LOVE men in tights:D

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:40 AM

i didn't understand a word you said, but i want to see the pictures as it sounds like a flock of geese. geese are coooooool

~~**I'm a kitty kat with wings**~~

#14    Glacies

Glacies

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

• 2,095 posts

• How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood...perhaps there are some things we are not meant to know...

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:41 AM

I too would like to see these pictures, do post soon.  original.gif

Posted Image
Let the record stand, AC is blind.

#15    Cinders

Cinders

Psychic Spy

• 2,012 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:52 AM

i didn't understand a word you said, but i want to see the pictures as it sounds like a flock of geese. geese are coooooool

Geese are cool.. but I doubt Geese will fly up this high..

He mentioned this in one of his posts :
"We were apormixilty 52000+ high of an altitude. "

"We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it's forever." ~Carl Sagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users