Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

I saw a UFO and i hve pictures

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#301    Kali74

Kali74

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

• Out of the tens of thousands of sightings all over the world, only one need be true.
    -Jon Cypher (loosely)

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:53 PM

View Postjyebro12, on 17 August 2011 - 01:16 PM, said:

Lol Very late comment nice pictures

I'm glad you resurrected this thread, interesting photo's :)

I choose to live in hope, open to possibilites and risk dying wrong rather than to live looking down and possibly missing it all.
                                                                                                                                                                                     ~Me

#302    buddyless5432

buddyless5432

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

im gad to see taht people are still reading o many years later. It has been a long time snce my last post, likewise since i had last signed on. I wish i still had this raz cell, but am glad taht the pictures survived on this site, for as long as it has.

- Commercial/rewards link removed -

#303    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

You are a lucky man to witness such a thing. I envy you

#304    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,437 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

Image #9 Is the Moon, and the rest look like lens artifacts,but Good pics never the less ! :tu:

Image #9 Is the Moon, and the rest look like lens artifacts,but Good pics never the less ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#305    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:09 AM

Nice Pics. Very interesting.

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#306    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,437 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

Did I forget to wake up today? :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#307    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,918 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:24 AM

• Awesome pictures you have ufos on flim

#308    JoeyLuisLeel

JoeyLuisLeel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:09 PM

Well, those look like you took them from inside a moving vehicle and those r reflections from the other side of the car or whatever you were in. Sorry But thats what it looks like and I would bet on it. I have tried that experiment many times and that is the spitting image of it. good try though!!

Posted Image

#309    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

Im puzzled, wish you had something better to shoot it with than ur phone, but still very interesting, hoping we hear something about this

#310    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:14 PM

View PostUnlimited, on 11 March 2006 - 04:55 AM, said:

QUOTE(buddyless5432 @ Mar 11 2006, 04:49 AM) View Post

o well it wasa  good thread while it lasted i still have these pictures and have showed them to other people and some have even offered me money for my fone.. i know pretty crazy but i dont think i will ever give up my fone to anyone

buddy it was a great thread in synopsis id have to say what you have there is 5 cloaked federation ships.. foo fighters.. whatever you want to call them...they are here to protect us...yea thou you may hear of wars in distant lands fear not for gods army is with us  style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif

What are foo fighters, These pics look good to me I mean he caught it on his cell phone for crying out loud.  Buddy you couldnt convince some people there was a fire if there own hair was burning..

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#311    Bogeyman

Bogeyman

Poltergeist

• 2,841 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

These pics may well be fake...i don't know or care. What i know is they show exactly what i saw hovering over my garden. I've gone back through my posts to see where i explained what i saw and i wanted to link into this for you to see my explanation...problem is i've been a member here for so long that searching through my posts is a pain in the ass and i've referred to it so many times that it's just a pain to find to my original posts.
Anyway my point is this...i used to scoff at posts like this and then it happened to me and i had to join the people that were prepared to be scoffed at....a real drudge.I've searched the internet for pics that show what me and my cousin saw but these and foo fighter pics are the best description.
I think that even the most ardent sceptics will accept that "foo fighters" are a real phenomenon so if anyone can explain those to me in a "not ball lightning" way i'd be happy to consider that explanation.I'm not saying i saw Aliens i'm asking what are these seemingly intelligent balls of light.
Bogey

#312    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:07 AM

View Postbuddyless5432, on 24 February 2006 - 11:19 PM, said:

We were apormixilty 52000+ high of an altitude.

Are you wearing boxing gloves while you type or are you typing with your feet?

52,000 altitude can't be right.  You did say Jet Blue...not U2!

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#313    AREA__51

AREA__51

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:37 AM

The pictures on page 4 of this thread look like reflections on glass. And did the poster say they were on a plane at the time? They all look like reflections except for the one which is obviously the moon.

#314    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

the more i look at them, and others that i feel very strongly about, im thinkin it may be reflection.

#315    United States Marine Corps

United States Marine Corps

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:37 AM

OMG BUDDY THOSE ARE........ALIEN UFO!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :blink: You really should talk to a goverment or someone about this show the pictures to them this must be a UFO from aliens what even it is it must be aliens from outer Space I seen a UFO too heres a picture

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users