Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bin Laden Tape Is Old Material

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Lionel

Lionel

Poltergeist

• 2,449 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 05:26 AM

PARIS (Reuters) - A leading French terrorism expert cautioned Thursday against taking the latest Osama bin Laden (news - web sites) video at face value, saying it was largely an edited collection of old footage and sound tracks that have already been aired.

Full Story

He who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints. Joan Brannon

#2    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 12 September 2003 - 09:59 AM

Unfortunately, the evil monster is still out there somewhere, wasting oxygen.

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#3    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 12 September 2003 - 10:35 AM

yeah you're right.hope the military finds him soon and blow him to chunks,stupid idiotict terrorists....

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#4    j6p

j6p

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 02:04 PM

Great post Loinel.
Do you have an opinion on the article and why they pieced it together like they did? I suspect that either bin Laden is incapacitated or he doesn't want intelligent agencies to be able to figure where he may be.

#5    lil_kanga77

lil_kanga77

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 03:59 PM

It seems Osama bin Laden and his so-called "cause" certainly aren't going away no matter if he's dead or alive.... unfortunately!

sad.gif

There are millions around the world that are fighting for the same thing he is and it's these "cells", too, that need to be destroyed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users