Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

US Censors Websites

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 04 March 2006 - 12:11 AM

I don't understand how it is that anyone could think that posting those links would be acceptable in a public forum; If you think that kids should be seeing those pics then you are disturbed.

Sanjuro, if you try to post anything like that again, it will be your last post.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#32    Mekorig

Mekorig

Government Agent

• 3,577 posts

• A Lithium flower about to bloom

Posted 04 March 2006 - 01:24 AM

Good soldiers follow orders.
Bad soldiers are often shot in the field by commanding officers. (See Civil War USA)
That is the way war has always been.

Soo, if you superior gives you the order of killing two suspects of beign "suversives" , would you kill thoise two? Or will you torture a pregnant woemn to "extract" "POSIBLE" information about other suversives?

Following orders whiout taking in count the posible ethical problems is criminal, and the fasted way to massacre. It was one of the goals of the School of the Americas. Never question an order.

Im an evil pinko UN slave liberal commie

I don't think any of these "The Vague Society of Nebulous Meanies are going to take over the world and light up a planet" theories worry too much about practical considerations like that. It's all about rousing ill-informed, paranoiac fear, not making sense.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

#33    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:40 AM

Soo, if you superior gives you the order of killing two suspects of beign "suversives" , would you kill thoise two? Or will you torture a pregnant woemn to "extract" "POSIBLE" information about other suversives?

Following orders whiout taking in count the posible ethical problems is criminal, and the fasted way to massacre. It was one of the goals of the School of the Americas. Never question an order.

All orders are to be followed to the very last word, unless they are illegal.  thumbsup.gif

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#34    zukie&jim

zukie&jim

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

• nothing PC about a sidwinder exploding in a hot tail pipe !

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:55 AM

yea darned if ya do and double darned if you don't.

you follow your orders. without discipline you have nothing . there are protocols for dealing with orders that are not legal . but you darn sure better be right. the truth of the matter is in and combat operation you better be where your supposed to be. doing what your supposed to be doing . if your not there many things that can get your rear end shot off- enemy and friendly alike . ain't nothing easy about it .

#35    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,838 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:35 AM

Yup, those appear to be like 20 year old BDU's anyone can get a hold of. They aren't even the same camo on the 3 guys. Not to mention no U.S. soldier would put face camo on like that.

I was going to mention that, but I figured that it could be argued that the picture is simply too blurry to tell if its the same uniform or not. It did look old to me though, and as for cam paint... I've seen some pretty strange cam paint...

She was being simplistic. In reality, you're bound to disobey manifestly unlawful orders.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users