Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

G. W. Bush Is A Psychic!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

• My Father was raised a Christian, my Mother was raised a Muslim - I was raised a Free Thinker and they're both wrong!

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:03 PM

Dubya, proves his psychic ability, by guessing the outcome of the 'vote' on the renewing of the NWO's, freedom crushing, Patriot Act.

Lou Dobbs

The American people are getting so many chances to recognise the facism, slowly encircling them, but the chances all seem to slip by unnoticed!!

PLEASE WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!  no.gif
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boy Bush: '...but hey, remember, they hate our freedoms, that's why I am limiting them!'
Me: 'Whatever, dude!'
Military Storm Trooper: 'Get back in your free speech zone, NOW!!! .... or you're going to a labor camp!!!'

When you have cut down the last tree and poisoned the last river, you will know that you cannot eat money

God save us from religion!!

It's time to open your eyes and get off your knees

#2    et's daddy

et's daddy

believer of the possible

• 2,611 posts

• the truth isnt out there
    its right here

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:09 PM

your Bush bashing really gets tiresome

obsess much ?

#3    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• 1,227 posts

• My Father was raised a Christian, my Mother was raised a Muslim - I was raised a Free Thinker and they're both wrong!

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:14 PM

Yeah - about things that matter.

What's your opinion of the video then?

When you have cut down the last tree and poisoned the last river, you will know that you cannot eat money

#4    Irani

Irani

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• One Million Silenced Voices

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:20 PM

its obvieus that Bush got people making his speeches and statements, and apparently those guys screwed up this time by sending it to early.

Edited by Irani, 04 March 2006 - 04:20 PM.

#5    Unlimited

Unlimited

Truthseeker

• Banned
  • 7,597 posts

• Give me liberty or give me death.....

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:23 PM

redeye what country are you from?... ph34r.gif

God Bless America..

"one man with courage,makes a majority"..tj

#6    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,819 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:33 PM

You know redeye, you're not from the US. Maybe the majority of the people in the US dont mind what Bush is doing nearly enough to do something about it. Its their call, not yours. I will not tell them what they should do.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#7    Unlimited

Unlimited

Truthseeker

• Banned
  • 7,597 posts

• Give me liberty or give me death.....

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:36 PM

It seems like most the bush bashers arent even from america ..ive noticed people from the UK despise bush....is it because of the loss of their personal freedoms in europe?

God Bless America..

"one man with courage,makes a majority"..tj

#8    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• 1,227 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:30 PM

No, I'm not from the US.

I wouldn't call myself a Bush basher either. I'm sure he doesn't even make the decision of what socks to wear in the morning. (Ignore the deliberate contradiction).

It is the march of the US empire, I oppose, and the crackdown on the freedom of US citizens, that will allow it to go on unchallenged.

Do any of you guys have anything to say about the video, except it was a mistake.

What thoughts does it bring to your attention?

Edited by RedEyeJedi, 04 March 2006 - 05:31 PM.

#9    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:33 PM

Do any of you guys have anything to say about the video, except it was a mistake.

Lou Dobbs is one of my very favorite shows.

Posted Image

#10    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,819 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:34 PM

It is the march of the US empire, I oppose, and the crackdown on the freedom of US citizens, that will allow it to go on unchallenged.

Well, you're really not important. Its up to the americans to take a stand---if they want to. Its their country, after all.

It makes me realise that you can take anything and claim its proof of the NWO or the illuminaty or any other conspiracy theory.

----Seraphina

#11    RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Psychic Spy

• 1,227 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:44 PM

Well, you're really not important. Its up to the americans to take a stand---if they want to. Its their country, after all.
Exactly, which is what needs to happen. It's also our world.

'Each one, teach one, and we're bound to reach them all' - Hasan Salaam

It makes me realise that you can take anything and claim its proof of the NWO or the illuminaty or any other conspiracy theory.
What about if you think about it, and keep me out of the picture? (I'm flattered, by the way). wink2.gif

Edited by RedEyeJedi, 04 March 2006 - 05:47 PM.

#12    Kuahji

Kuahji

Apparition

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

• “Wine is bottled poetry.” - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:47 PM

I once heard one conspiracy theorist quote something from the Planet of Apes for proof...  Ever since then I think twice about things they say...  Like someone else stated, someone else writes the speechs for Bush.  It's pretty obivious that Bush isn't intelligent enough to write them himself (yeah I know pretty much all presidents have speech writers but Bush really doesn't seem all that intelligent).  Predicting outcomes of bills passing is rather common actually.  Many times the congress will get together before hand & see how many state they are going to vote for a bill.  I mean why try & push something through when you have no support?  So the point is, if you know all the Republicans are going to support the act, & the Republicans out number the democrats then... well it's pretty obivious that it's going to be approved.  Anyway, if this is the best evidence you have for the NWO then I guess I'll go back to sleeping peaceful tonight.    sleepy.gif

Edited by Kuahji, 04 March 2006 - 05:48 PM.

http://parisian-dreams.com/ (my website, blog, and forums... about life, love, and everything in between)
http://www.facebook.com/dustincassell

#13    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:54 PM

No, I'm not from the US.

I wouldn't call myself a Bush basher either. I'm sure he doesn't even make the decision of what socks to wear in the morning. (Ignore the deliberate contradiction).

My freedom is just fine. Live over here awhile then comment. I voted for Bush, but I will agree he is not smart enogh to be part of any conspiracy.lol

Edited by ericraven2003, 04 March 2006 - 05:56 PM.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#14    strangebutsmart

strangebutsmart

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

• look in the eye of the world, and figure out the puzzle.

Posted 04 March 2006 - 09:40 PM

Dubya, proves his psychic  ability, by guessing the outcome of the 'vote' on the renewing of the NWO's, freedom crushing, Patriot Act.

you mean psycopathic, right.

Edited by strangebutsmart, 04 March 2006 - 09:48 PM.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vLDfGpr7F4

X-men the last stand:
when you lock the beast the beast gets angry.

(\__/) this is bunny. copy and paste him into your
(='.'=) signature and help him gain world domanation.
(")_(")

#15    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,819 posts

-Patton

Posted 04 March 2006 - 10:05 PM

Exactly, which is what needs to happen.

Why does it *need* to happen?

It's also our world.

So do what you want with your share of the world. Dont you complain about how the US is controling other parts of the world?

What about if you think about it, and keep me out of the picture? (I'm flattered, by the way).

Well, then, it doesnt make me think of anything in particular, besides that someone else will use it as proof of some conspiracy theory.

----Seraphina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users