Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bush declares war on freedom of the press

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    Otacon

Otacon

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

• When people lead, the leaders will follow

Posted 08 March 2006 - 01:57 AM

basicaly yes Octacon, but the brainswashed die-hard american patriots, dont actually understand what politics and history is all about.

Well not even I know alot about politics, but I can see when history is repeating itself....

This day will go down in History! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead to the future! -1935 Adolf Hitler

Posted ImagePosted Image

#47    KingTomis

KingTomis

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,018 posts

• i like ice cream with rainbow sprinkles

Posted 08 March 2006 - 02:05 AM

Well not even I know alot about politics, but I can see when history is repeating itself....

Apparently not.

You must have misunderstood something.

See, this is the news section, the internet junkie conspiracy theorist section is several clicks up.

#48    supercar

supercar

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 05:08 AM

Like Hitler, Bush began to curtail civil liberties in response to a well-publicized disaster, in Hitler’s case the Reichstag fire, in Bush’s case the 9-11 catastrophe

Franklin Roosevelt curtailed civil libeties following the attack on Pearl Harbor. Does that mean Roosevelt is similar to Hitler. No. Neither is Bush similar to Hitler.

Like Hitler, Bush went on to pursue a reckless foreign policy without the mandate of the electorate

The United States Congress,representatives of the electorate,had a vote and approved the military operation in Iraq. It's not just Bush's war. Most Americans support the war in Iraq.  

Bush and his spokesmen argued, for example, that they had taken every measure possible to avoid war, than an invasion of Iraq would diminish (not intensify) the terrorist threat against the U.S., that Iraq was linked with Al Qaeda, and that nothing whatsoever had been achieved by U.N. inspectors to warrant the postponement of U.S. invasion plans. All of this was false

No terrorists attacks on American soil since 9/11. I would say the terrorist threat has diminished.

This isn't by me, but was written by Edward Jayne

I think you don't understand how a message board works. It's for people to exchange ideas. Their own ideas. Posting an essay by a university professor is not exchanging ideas. If you don't understand the basic idea of a message board,how can you claim to understand Bush's motives.

#49    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 12:01 PM

with the help of american funding to the PA in support of elections campaigns against Hamas, maybe you should ask Bush.

ah yes, because we know the barbarians in power in Palestine wouldn't be fighting for control over the peice of dirt without Western funding that stops the country going completely down the toilet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users