Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Such a man once existed...

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31    Bahamut_0

Bahamut_0

I am a horrible person =D

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

• To those who have been watching all this time...

Posted 09 March 2006 - 02:10 PM

Thats rather disturbing. I do have to say that people who say they laughted at some parts are  Sick and ignorant baboons.

Sick? perhaps a little, but everybody is in it's own way, I didn't specified the parts where I laughed (as did Zero). About the rest, I must say it doesn't makes you better by calling people that, and I have seen what were your intentions with this post, and also the intentions with this part of the post, and I must say that trying to manipulate people really isn't much nicer than laughing at that, or are you going to play ignorant and say that you weren't doing such a thing and can't understand how I thought that? Your manipulating skills are very low and too obvious and direct to be able to manipulate more intelligent ones... You might be able to manipulate ignorant masses but that's it. Any one with a small knowledge in human psychology can see your weak attempt of manipulating people opinions. Of course, I don't expect all people to understand what I mean, or how were you trying to manipulate people, but such thing is normal. To those people, please, pay a little more attention and remember that every word and action, symbol and expression counts...
Try to see what's getting you motivated and then nullify that for a second under the possibility that you are being manipulated, pay more attention and you'll find out why.

EDITED: Oh yeah, you could also show yourself ignorant or say that that's the way that you talk... but you do know it's not only the words... you could also say that I got you there but still continue, but in a more soft way, and many other answers that could be given. Either way, I doubt that you can surprise me... or you could not answer tongue.gif, either way, the choice is yours.

SECOND EDIT: Oh, I forgot, before someone points it out, yes, I do understand the bit of irony in this post...

Edited by Bahamut_0, 09 March 2006 - 02:22 PM.

Dont look at me like that, i'm innocent as a human!

#32    zoom7500

zoom7500

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:01 PM

alien.gif i wish i could kill this guy for what he did

there out there

#33    Yelekiah

Yelekiah

Calcinatio des Königs

• 10,541 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:10 PM

Never trust a man with a derby hat. They're all evil.

Amusing coming from a man with the "devil" on his avatar tongue.gif

Ed Fish

Did you mean either Albert Fish or Ed Gein?
Fish was a masochist who ironically followed the Bible, and some even say, "believed" that what he did was right. That doesn't make sense to me though. Psychopaths that kill know right from wrong (but kill anyway). Maybe he was just very deluded.

Posted Image

#34    Mad Manfred

Mad Manfred

Cutesy Wootsy

• 4,505 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:59 AM

One of his “tricks” was to soak cotton balls in alcohol, stick them up his butt, and light them on fire.

Togoshiro,

You don't find the above quote hilarious? Grow a sense of humour man!  tongue.gif

Love,
An ignorant baboon

#35    Perfect Imperfection

Perfect Imperfection

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

• This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:28 AM

Made me feel sick to read that. I have a book on serial killers and cannibals and can only read a few chapters at a time as some of them are so twisted. It had a v.long chapter on Ed Gein and Albert Fish.

Was just reading back on what was said on Ed Gein. He lived a very strange life. His mother had it brainwashed into him that a relationship between a man and woman was evil. She was a real God-fearing person. Although there must've been something already there in Eds mind as his brother was taught the same as him but he never turned out like Ed. His facsination (Sp.) with women probably stemmed from the way he was taught as he didn't understand them, he never had a chance to be close to them. The weirdest bit about him is how he dug his mother up and wore her skin.

Edited by Perfect Imperfection, 10 March 2006 - 10:33 AM.

#36    Exterminator

Exterminator

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 308 posts

• A single tree can give life to hundreds of humans, but a single human can take life from hundreds of trees.

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:46 AM

The weirdest bit about him is how he dug his mother up and wore her skin.

Truly weird..

We have not inherited this earth from our ancestors, we are borrowing it from our children.
They have given us a paradise lushed with vegetation. And we will return them a land of scorching deserts with rotting earth graced by black smog. Are we shameless?

#37    Buck Fast Tonic Wine

Buck Fast Tonic Wine

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:13 PM

Read this..

(Copied from http://scaredyet.net...lers/afish.aspx)

Such a DEMON once existed...

All i can say is good ridence to him.

What a low peice of sh**, how can you even sit there and kill a child? How can you even do any of that stuff. Telling the little girls mum her daughter died a virgin and he should have f***** her. His death never came quick enough, and he died before i was even born.

#38    Pandora7321

Pandora7321

Perpetual Late Bloomer

• 2,020 posts

• My name is Anastasia Beaverhausen. Anastasia as in the Romanovs. Beaverhausen as in........where the beaver live.

-Karen Walker, "Will & Grace"

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:57 PM

Oh Albert, Albert. My favorite ghoul to read about. What a sicko. He's the bogeyman brought to life.

Something kinda sad about
the way that things have come to be.
Desensitized to everything.
What became of subtlety?
- Tool, Stinkfist

#39    goalienan

goalienan

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,166 posts

• you can't scare me...I have grandchildren..

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:11 PM

This man had to be missing about 50 out of the deck.  Reading anything like this, pertaining to children, really makes me sick. mad.gif

Posted Image

.......DON'T GO THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT GOALS.........

#40    Sgt._Love

Sgt._Love

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

• "We are not retreating - we are advancing in another Direction." (stevewinn)

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

Hey, I do that to entertain company! That b****** stole my idea!But seriously, I'm genuinely surprised I hadn't heard of him before now...I hate to say it...but this would make a really cool movie.Edit: found a picture of him.linked-image
Looks Crazy

This man had to be missing about 50 out of the deck.  Reading anything like this, pertaining to children, really makes me sick. mad.gif
Agree with u there thats for sure

"The day Soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence in you or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership." (Powell, 1995)  
Cdt. Pfc. Lovekamp 3rd Squad 2nd Platoon 1st Company Fighting Illini Battalion 10th Brigade

#41    Darkflame

Darkflame

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 173 posts

• If we're gonna fail, at least let's make this epic!!!

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:14 PM

It's the most sick story i could hear.
In my opinion the death penalty was a mistake, the "demon"(there's no other name for that) should have suffered a worse fate than those kids he killed, and not a quick death, he should have been tortured beyond the limits of pain, i am sure he wouldn't like that.

Edited by Darkflame, 31 July 2007 - 11:15 PM.

Posted Image

One Soul can change the shape of the world, many Souls can create a new World.

#42    noyritus

noyritus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:59 PM

I'd like to spit some beach nut in that dude's eye - and shoot him with my .45

#43    Bunny Munro

Bunny Munro

The Death of Bunny Munro

• 3,075 posts

• You will not like me now and you shall like me a good deal less as we do go on...

Posted 01 August 2007 - 07:28 AM

Mmm child's rump, I can think a couple of things I'd like to do with it before I ate it  blush.gif

He had a penchant for S&M that would never make it into a magazine. One of his “tricks” was to soak cotton balls in alcohol, stick them up his butt, and light them on fire.

Now that's a party trick!

That was an interesting read, thanks for posting.

Edited by Affliction, 01 August 2007 - 07:33 AM.

Grant me this at least, man differs more from man than man from beast....

#44    MadMachine

MadMachine

Knight of the Most High God

• 1,728 posts

• Your God is Imaginary.

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:29 AM

It's the most sick story i could hear.
In my opinion the death penalty was a mistake, the "demon"(there's no other name for that) should have suffered a worse fate than those kids he killed, and not a quick death, he should have been tortured beyond the limits of pain, i am sure he wouldn't like that.

Actually I think he would. Real torture would be to keep him alive 'til the end of his days, in a cell with only enough room for him to crouch in alone.
Of course, I don't condone any kind of torture.

Sickening story. Thanks. tongue.gif

ERODE

#45    jesspy

jesspy

Full of Wisdumb

• 8,106 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 10:08 AM

i feel physically sick i cant believe people could do that to kids

To eat someone is so weird. Im not against it altogether i can understand extreme circumstances. Such as survival situations (person you eat should be dead already)

Its just planning to kill and eat someone is beyond anything

Mind tricks don't work on me, only money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users