Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Worst Serial Killer Of All Time

• Please log in to reply
416 replies to this topic

#316    ODIN-X

ODIN-X

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:05 PM

I agree that we have not seen the worst yet.
I believe that everything evolves including the sick minds of some humans.

But in the 1800 there was a man named Thug Behram.
He killed around 900 + people mostly by strangulation.
I will try to find a link or something.................

Ok, here is a Wiki about him -
Thug Behram
Another -
Thug Behram

linked-image

Edited by ODIN-X, 16 October 2008 - 10:07 PM.

#317    Hans Dolbrook

Hans Dolbrook

opemmind1963

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:58 PM

i thought it was this guy?he's out of prison now too.

1. Pedro Alonso Lopez - This by far is one of the most dangerous serial killers of all time with a victim count of over 300. Better known as the Monster of Andes, Lopez killed nearly 100 tribal women in Peru by 1978. Caught by tribal authorities who were ready to sentence him to death, an American missionary who was passing by convinced the tribe to let her take him to the police, the police who let him go were not convinced that the killings were of importance to them. Lopez than went to Ecuador where he would kill between three and four girls a week. Once caught in 1980, Lopez confessed to over 300 murders, police only believed him when an unexpected flash flood uncovered a mass grave with most of Lopez's victim's. He then was released by the Ecaudor government and deported back to Columbia in 1998.

Posted Image

{" Everyone needs to feel safe but hell; might as well blame the trailer park for attracting lightning bolts and tornados. I mean, I had a hand in certain things. But everybody's got free will... I just give them enough rope to hang themselves."-Lucas Buck}

#318    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:00 PM

Try googling pictures of Mary Jane Kelly. I think you'll agree it has to be Jack the Ripper. How could someone do something like that? And to think he never got caught. Maybe he lived the rest of  his life in a normal fashion after he did these crimes? How strange is that? Can you imagine?

#319    SRCivic98

SRCivic98

Psychic Spy

• 1,612 posts

• When being pushed to the limits. Killing is just as easy as breathing.

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:34 PM

distortedpandy on Mar 8 2006, 01:06 PM, said:

The Zodiac Killer  yes.gif

I agree on that one. The Zodiac is my personal favorite serial killer. The mystery and suspense of one guy who the police never seemed to be able to catch and then when they had the chance to get him they said that they were looking for a black guy and not him. Then he being clever the way he was, sent in evidence of the taxi cab driver he killed on Cherry St. and then mocked them for their racism and told them that they had their chance RIGHT THERE and they just kept going. Plus how he used what he knew to kill his victims and how he always seemed to keep track of his ammo, every shot, the papers and news, reports, the people involved in the case, and yet.....he still gets away, lol. He was smart about everything. Can't wait to see though if Jack Tarrance really was the true Zodiac Killer. There is a ton of evidence leading his way so....IDK but it is going to be interesting to find out.

LIVE WITH HONOR, DIE WITH PRIDE - PERSONAL MOTTO

THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME - SNAKE PLISKIN IN ESCAPE FROM LA

ONCE ALL THINGS ARE ELIMATED, WHAT REMAINS, NO MATTER HOW IMPROBIBABLE IT MAY SEEM, MUST BE THE TRUTH - SHERLOCK HOLMES

#320    Bloody . Magdelene

Bloody . Magdelene

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:42 PM

GhostHunter79 on Mar 8 2006, 03:52 PM, said:

I gotta go with Albert Fish
He's done it all and covered all the sick & twisted things you can think of
He always stuck in my mind & creeps me out!

I've got to agree with the other people who have said Albert Fish, simply because of the crimes he committed against children.

Sure, he may not have had that many actual murders under his belt but the ones he did have were all cannibalised, so it's hard to tell the exact number. What makes him the worst is the depravity of how he went about it. Not only did he murder children, but one time, he even went so far as to write a letter to the parents of one little girl consisting of the details of how he killed her. Here's a snippet for your viewing pleasure;

QUOTE ("Albert Fish")
Dear Mrs. Budd. In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1-3 per pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak—chops—or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid [sic] there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys, one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest *** and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head—bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ***), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 St. near—right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little *** was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not **** her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

#321    newbloodmoon

newbloodmoon

cosmic wombat

• 2,042 posts
  • Location:west of the east coast, east of the west coast, south of the north pole, north of the south pole.

• "Only through absolute loyalty to each other can the few control the many." - Peter J. Carroll

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:47 PM

The BTK (Bind Torture Kill) Killer.  Though his body count wasn't all that high, he was only caught because he started bragging about it again.

I had always kinda liked Richard Ramirez the Night Stalker.

A newcomer asked to be shown the way to the monastery, and Chao-chou replied:  "Have you finished eating your rice?... Then go wash your bowl!"  Therupon the monk gained instant enlightenment.

#322    ValkyrieVoice

ValkyrieVoice

Psychic Spy

• 1,439 posts

• "Bubble, Bubble Toil And Trouble;
    Fire Burn, And Cauldron Bubble.
    Double, Double Toil And Trouble
    Something Wicked This Way Comes."

Posted 21 October 2008 - 03:17 AM

Ugh! I have to say it, even though I am aware that this is not a political forum, but it is on serial killing!

Abortion doctors.

"You Look Up When You Feel The Need For Elevation And I Look Down Because I Am Elevated. ..."

Thus Spake Zarathustra

-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

#323    Detective W

Detective W

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:00 AM

Okay, i'll admit that I haven't read this whole article yet, so I don't know if someone's already used this man for their 'worse serial killer' i've got to go for

Hermann Webster Mudget, AKA H. H. Holmes
regarded as one of america's first serial killers.

He confessed to about 20 murders, but may well have had over 200 victims. The man seems to fall into 'evil genius' category in my opinion.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes

If I were to try and explain him i'd just end up more or less quoting this source a lot.

'Torture castle' that was like a maze, including dissection rooms, doors that only opened from the outside, doors that led nowhere, and chambers with vats of acid to deal with bodies.

Edited by Detective W, 21 October 2008 - 08:04 AM.

But it is by these deviations from the plane of the ordinary, that reason feels its way, if at all, in its search for the true. In investigations such as we are now pursuing, it should not be so much asked 'what has occurred,' as 'what has occurred that has never occurred before.'
C. Auguste Dupin, Murders in the Rue Morgue

#324    conspiracybeliever

conspiracybeliever

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE ("Albert Fish")
Dear Mrs. Budd. In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1-3 per pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak—chops—or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid [sic] there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys, one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest *** and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head—bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ***), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 St. near—right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little *** was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not **** her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

Oh my God! I've changed my mind from Jack the Ripper to Albert Fish. I'd kill myself if I ever got this letter about my daughter.

#325    Golden Hawk

Golden Hawk

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

• History is where you confuse the long since deceased
    And irritate the h**l out of the living.

Posted 22 October 2008 - 05:46 AM

The worst? And the sickess?  

It has to be Communist Russias Primere Joseph Stalin!

He had untold millions butchered! no.gif     Residents of entire neighborhoods, villages and towns disappeared; men women and children; by Stalins orders.  The deaths occured before WWII and continued until Stalins death. devil.gif

When Russian documents were finally opened to western investigators an approximate number of people he had slaughtered ran between 4.7 to 6.5 million during his reign of terror as Head of the Communist Party.  His name appears on every document where slaughter was ordered.  The majority; about 90%; of the records have Stalins signature ONLYas the person ordering the executions. angry.gif

[/font] Golden Hawk

#326    Vampwitchenstein

Vampwitchenstein

Psychic Spy

• 1,895 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 08:06 AM

I vote 'God'.

FACEBOOK!
"I can only conclude it's something mental." ~Dr. Jack Seward/Bram Stokers Dracula

#327    Hans Dolbrook

Hans Dolbrook

opemmind1963

• 1,558 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:40 PM

The Zodiac is my personal favorite serial killer.

i hope you don't have like a life size poster of him hung up somewhere do you?
zodiac is fascinating,but so is jack the ripper the first western civilization serial killer we know of.
i personally think that tarance or arthur lee allen was the zodiac,and maybe they did it together.
and i think that john druitt was jack the ripper.

Posted Image

{" Everyone needs to feel safe but hell; might as well blame the trailer park for attracting lightning bolts and tornados. I mean, I had a hand in certain things. But everybody's got free will... I just give them enough rope to hang themselves."-Lucas Buck}

#328    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:06 PM

I'm reading the story of the Hillside Stranglers again. Talk about a couple of worthless human beings.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#329    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:40 PM

openmind1963 on Oct 22 2008, 11:40 PM, said:

i hope you don't have like a life size poster of him hung up somewhere do you?
zodiac is fascinating,but so is jack the ripper the first western civilization serial killer we know of.
i personally think that tarance or arthur lee allen was the zodiac,and maybe they did it together.
and i think that john druitt was jack the ripper.

No I saw a picture of Allen...he does not match my description of the person I saw, I'd have to disagree.

#330    newbloodmoon

newbloodmoon

cosmic wombat

• 2,042 posts
  • Location:west of the east coast, east of the west coast, south of the north pole, north of the south pole.

• "Only through absolute loyalty to each other can the few control the many." - Peter J. Carroll

Posted 25 October 2008 - 06:35 PM

It's rather a shame that I had to get rid of several books when I moved because I didn't have the room for them and I sold off my Serial Killer books.  Fascinating characters in history no doubt but I wouldn't want to live next to one.

A newcomer asked to be shown the way to the monastery, and Chao-chou replied:  "Have you finished eating your rice?... Then go wash your bowl!"  Therupon the monk gained instant enlightenment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users