Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Worst Serial Killer Of All Time

• Please log in to reply
416 replies to this topic

#76    A+Certified

A+Certified

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

• "...i got a new fridge, and the freezers on the bottom, NOW I HAVE TO BEND DOWN FOR WAFFLES! WTF IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!.."

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:31 PM

Letter by the 'son of sam'-

"Dear Captain Joseph Borrelli,

I am deeply hurt by your calling me a wemon hater. I am not. But I am a monster. I am the 'Son of Sam.' I am a little brat.

When father Sam gets drunk he gets mean. He beats his family. Sometimes he ties me up to the back of the house. Other times he locks me in the garage. Sam loves to drink blood.

'Go out and kill,' commands father Sam.

'Behind our house some rest. Mostly young -- raped and slaughtered -- their blood drained -- just bones now.

Papa Sam keeps me locked in the attic too. I can't get out but I look out the attic window and watch the world go by.

I feel like an outsider. I am on a different wavelength then everybody else -- programmed too kill.

However, to stop me you must kill me. Attention all police: Shoot me first -- shoot to kill or else keep out of my way or you will die!

Papa Sam is old now. He needs some blood to preserve his youth. He has had too many heart attacks. 'Ugh, me hoot, it hurts, sonny boy.'

I miss my pretty princess most of all. She's resting in our ladies house. But I'll see her soon.

I am the 'Monster' -- 'Beelzebub' -- the chubby behemouth.

I love to hunt. Prowling the streets looking for fair game -- tasty meat. The wemon of Queens are prettyist of all. It must be the water they drink. I live for the hunt -- my life. Blood for papa.

Mr. Borrelli, sir, I don't want to kill anymore. No sur, no more but I must, 'honour thy father.'

I want to make love to the world. I love people. I don't belong on earth. Return me to yahoos.

To the people of Queens, I love you. And I want to wish all of you a happy Easter. May

God bless you in this life and in the next."
-----------
wow

#77    Kahrie

Kahrie

*The Strange One*

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

• born to be annoying

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:50 AM

mine would be 'the Red Ripper' - Andrei Chikatilo  w00t.gif

Posted Image

#78    rapid7

rapid7

Psychic Spy

• 1,950 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:09 AM

Q. What serial killer, would jump off a bridge, kill his victim and then bounce back up again?

A. Ted Bungee.

No?

(cough) Iíll get me coat.

Edited by rapid7, 22 April 2006 - 01:10 AM.

On the wall,
There's a red light.

#79    greywolf

greywolf

Psychic Spy

• 1,042 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:32 AM

The story of Ed Gein was particularly disturbing when I first read it. He was the inspiration for Leatherface (from Texas Chainsaw Massacre), I believe.

personall i think ed geins was one of the most cold blooded killers that ever lived.he gets my vote.

#80    Anubi

Anubi

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 02:05 AM

i would go for jack the ripper too, not for the numbers he killed, but the way he did it.. and the infamy of the character.. and the names and the theorys put forward regarding his identity, this is the original par excellence of serial killers , others may out do him in numbers.. but never in notoriety.

#81    greendevil

greendevil

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 07:01 PM

I would have to go with Peter Kurten of Dusseldorf.  He wanted his head cut off so he could hear the blood gush from his neck.  To paraphrase "It would be the ultimate thirll".  Another wacky German(s) are the Alexander's - Harald and Frank who hung parts of their family members all over the walls in the 1970's.

#82    RollingThunder06

RollingThunder06

Psychic Spy

• 1,424 posts

• Most people can hear; however, how many really listen?

Posted 29 September 2006 - 01:36 AM

Hi Green, see this is your first post. Welcome. Great thread you brought forward. My vote is for John Gacy. (sp?)

Posted Image

#83    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:27 AM

All these freaks are disturbing, but few stood out in my mind.
Those killer psychopaths that grouped themselves in pairs is what I find the most disturbing-
Charles Ng, and Leanord Lake
Otis Tool and Henry Lucas
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold (Columbine mass murderers)

Solo, all it takes is one
Robert Berdella (eviscerated)
Andrei Chikatilo (just crazy as living hell, 50 some odd victims)
Ed Kemper ( 6 ft 9, dang! and a serial killer daaaaaang, beheaded his own moma..)
Dennis Neilson (very similar to Dahmer, also kept the dead as the living for "company." )

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#84    AtlantisRises

AtlantisRises

Oderint dum metuant

• 2,389 posts

• My time has not yet come either, Some are born post humously

Ecce homo
    Nietszche

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:11 AM

Ivan Milat.

He was one of the most brutal murderers.

And i agree Gacy was bad.

Ever since I saw It by steven King i have really hated Gacy.

And i used to live down the road from John Bunting the worst serial killer Australia has seen.

Edited by AtlantisRises, 29 September 2006 - 06:12 AM.

Posted Image

#85    the Shadamaun

the Shadamaun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Location:A little hubward, and half a mile widdershins of Uberwald

• "My soul brings in a thousand several tongue, and every tongue a several tale, and each tale condemns me for a villain." --Richard III, Act V.iii

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:19 AM

Ed Gein was pretty out there. He was the inspiration for Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

Andre Chikatilo had that "crazy eyes" thing going for him. Also, cannibalism is a sure bonus point winner in the serial killer race.

Ted Bundy was so normal looking; perhaps the worst trait of any serial killer (besides, of course, the killing)

Carpe Jugulum

Words dont control us... Not anymore

There are 2 kinds of people in the world: the kind that try to divide the world into 2 kinds of people, and the kind that dont.

If you cant hear me, its because I was speaking in parenthesis

#86    conspiracysrus

conspiracysrus

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

• "common sense is not so common"

Posted 29 September 2006 - 09:42 AM

the killer clown was the sickest individual ever!!
hes tortured raped and murdered 33 at least and who knows how many more.
read the book buried dreams its cool..
he has multi personalities too, a policeman, a clown, a concerned citizen, a security officer hes a cuckoo clock

#87    Col. Kurtz

Col. Kurtz

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

• God told me to skin you alive.

Posted 29 September 2006 - 11:11 AM

Charles Manson never killed anyone,he was a psycho cult leader, and i belive Charles whitman was called a spree killer not serial killer.The worst serial killer in modern times is the Green river killer. devil.gif

Hey Joe ,,where you goin with that gun in your hand??

#88    ohio tsunami

ohio tsunami

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 12:42 PM

Letter by the 'son of sam'-

"Dear Captain Joseph Borrelli,

I am deeply hurt by your calling me a wemon hater. I am not. But I am a monster. I am the 'Son of Sam.' I am a little brat.

When father Sam gets drunk he gets mean. He beats his family. Sometimes he ties me up to the back of the house. Other times he locks me in the garage. Sam loves to drink blood.

'Go out and kill,' commands father Sam.

'Behind our house some rest. Mostly young -- raped and slaughtered -- their blood drained -- just bones now.

Papa Sam keeps me locked in the attic too. I can't get out but I look out the attic window and watch the world go by.

I feel like an outsider. I am on a different wavelength then everybody else -- programmed too kill.

However, to stop me you must kill me. Attention all police: Shoot me first -- shoot to kill or else keep out of my way or you will die!

Papa Sam is old now. He needs some blood to preserve his youth. He has had too many heart attacks. 'Ugh, me hoot, it hurts, sonny boy.'

I miss my pretty princess most of all. She's resting in our ladies house. But I'll see her soon.

I am the 'Monster' -- 'Beelzebub' -- the chubby behemouth.

I love to hunt. Prowling the streets looking for fair game -- tasty meat. The wemon of Queens are prettyist of all. It must be the water they drink. I live for the hunt -- my life. Blood for papa.

Mr. Borrelli, sir, I don't want to kill anymore. No sur, no more but I must, 'honour thy father.'

I want to make love to the world. I love people. I don't belong on earth. Return me to yahoos.

To the people of Queens, I love you. And I want to wish all of you a happy Easter. May

God bless you in this life and in the next."
-----------
wow

That letter sends chills through me every time I have seen it.  The Son of Sam gets my vote as worst of all time.

#89    Lance5050

Lance5050

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 08:31 PM

Ted Bundy and the Green River killer are the two that come to mind for me.  I think GR killed more than Bundy strictly numbers-wise, but I'd pick Ted Bundy as the worst.  From what I've read/seen on TV, he would prey on the instict of young girls to help him out (often feigning some sort of injury) then turn on them and brutally rape/murder them.  I don't see how a human could be much worse than that.  

The fact that he was allowed to continue snuffing out the lives of innocent, vibrant young women who were just starting out into adulthood - with all of their hopes and dreams ahead of them - makes me truly wonder if there is a God.  I know people always say "it's God's will" when something bad happens...but how could that sort of thing be God's will?

God should have dropped a big meteorite on that Volkswagon of Bundy's before he could do the things he did.

#90    Starr Destin Mathews

Starr Destin Mathews

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 293 posts

• Carpe Noctem

Posted 30 September 2006 - 12:32 AM

Albert Fish I don't know if anyone has mentioned him yet. He only liked eating little kids he didnt rape them thought he liked cooking them for days at a time.
He would also play a game with his nephews and neices where they would spank him with a paddle with nails. And he stuck needles into his body all over.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers...fish/index.html

Posted Image

"Sweet little words meant for silence,not talk. Young heart for love,not heartache.
  Dark hair for catching the wind not to veil the sight of a cold world."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users