Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

Greatest Secret in Modern History

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61    David_Cubero

David_Cubero

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

• David Cubero-A Man Of Too Many Talents

Posted 16 March 2006 - 09:17 AM

It sounds like a chain letter and a bad episode of The X-Files to me... hmm.gif

Just an opinion... original.gif

"MY PERSONAL CAREER BLOG!!!"
"David's Latest News" <-CLICK HERE

"Join My Fan Group Today!!!"
"David Cubero's Official Group" <-CLICK HERE

#62    Synergy

Synergy

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

• "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence regardless of their chosen field of endeavor."

Posted 16 March 2006 - 09:04 PM

It sounds like a chain letter and a bad episode of The X-Files to me... hmm.gif

Just an opinion... original.gif

Maybe you should take a more in-depth look into the matter then. This isn't a project serpo tale here, these men are authentic and have their impressive credentials to back up their claims and prove who they are. Only a fool would toss it aside as a simple science fiction chain letter. If you are still skeptical about the authenticity of the military officers, which is understandable, then do some research yourself. These are real government employees and unlike people like Bob Lazar, they can prove it. Why is it then, that people like Bob Lazar can cause such a stir yet authentic government employees that can actually prove they are who they say they are, get little to no publicity? And this isn't one lone employee coming forward here, it is well over 400, so then why is this being ignored?

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
--Galileo Galilei

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
--Mahatma Gandhi

#63    Synergy

Synergy

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

• "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence regardless of their chosen field of endeavor."

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:55 PM

Doesn't anyone else find that ironic?

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
--Galileo Galilei

--Mahatma Gandhi

#64    rapid7

rapid7

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 12:37 AM

Doesn't anyone else find that ironic?

Absolutely!
Regardless of your position concerning the ‘et is here’ hypothesis; the DP is a story either way.
If you’re against it, why haven’t we see headlines such as:
“Military and Government employees make outrageous claims; ET is here.
Have they gone mad?”

Yet, we haven’t heard anything in the popular media. Especially in the UK.

On the wall,
There's a red light.

#65    Synergy

Synergy

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 12:59 AM

Absolutely!
Regardless of your position concerning the ‘et is here’ hypothesis; the DP is a story either way.
If you’re against it, why haven’t we see headlines such as:
“Military and Government employees make outrageous claims; ET is here.
Have they gone mad?”

Yet, we haven’t heard anything in the popular media. Especially in the UK.

Glad to see I'm not the only person that noticed that. It baffles me why crackpots get so much publicity when credible government witnesses are available. Maybe it could have something to do with the corrupt big media working as a puppet of the government?  blink.gif

--Galileo Galilei

--Mahatma Gandhi

#66    Carl Butters

Carl Butters

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 03:00 AM

Glad to see I'm not the only person that noticed that. It baffles me why crackpots get so much publicity when credible government witnesses are available. Maybe it could have something to do with the corrupt big media working as a puppet of the government?  blink.gif

very true guru and rapid. i agree absolutely. when most people hear something , they simply take it as hypothesis (as defined by aristotle), something they simply must assume to be true, because they are told the information from someone they assume knows what they are talking about, and hence, they do not personally pursue the truths of the matter. the media then becomes a very efficient device to manipulate the knowledge, thoughts, and will of the people. for the pupil rarely questions the teacher, just as the public doesnt question the media. most things are left as it is said, without further investigation by the student, or here, the public.

your questions about why only certain elements of the ufo story get publicity is excellent. the mark of a true thinker. because, it opened my eyes. i never once thought of that. at least not in that context, and context is very important.  ive learned that the media's bias on the ufo enigma is quite clever, and now i wonder what or who, if anything, is behind it? although i have my suspicions.

thnx gyz  thumbsup.gif  original.gif

#67    FireMoon

FireMoon

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

• Nobody goes there anymore.... It's too crowded ...Yogi Bera.

Posted 05 July 2006 - 04:11 AM

Asre multi dimensions.... There is an increasingly large body of thought turning to the idea that *quantum uncertainty* is directly related to this and that this behaviour can be explained by multi dimensional science...

In simple terms, the reason why some quantum particles act as they do is because they slip from dimension to dimension at times and are hit by something  from another dimension deflecting their perceived course in this one...

#68    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,381 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 July 2006 - 05:27 AM

Nuclear explosions damage parallel dimensions which have other civilizations which is why nukes are sometimes neutralized by ETs

A key testimony from a CIA director was scheduled to be videotaped but 2 weeks before the scheduled interview, his body was found floating in the Potomac

Congress listened to the Disclosure Project and created this act to ban weaponizing space (which was looked at with disgust by the DoD): http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:

notice the word "extraterrestial" in there

9/11 could not happen at a worse time for the Disclosure Project

The other dimensions you mention. Any proof at all they exist in places outside Science fiction?

I strongly disbelieve that anything stops any Nuke from going off. The French Nuke that destroyed the Attoll would have been stopped. Surely only the French are that heartless and shameful. Even nasty Aliens would not stoop that low.

Congress listen to anyone -> especially a UFO research group!!!!! k - now you are really losing me.

Zero Point Energy devices that are invented are taken immediately so that the Oil economy, which is basically the entire world, keeps making its money. They will announce they "discovered" the zero point energy once we run out of oil

You do not have to buy the movies, you can find them on your favorite P2P

Yes The Incredibles. Syndrome uses zero point energy, has it been perfected anywhere else?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#69    silentdan

silentdan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 05:46 PM

I read a lot of post here talking about "tangible evidence".Lets first go a little of topic here and talk about God,the church claims that God exists.Am i suppose to take their word...where is the proof,tangible evidence that God is real.Even though there is no evidence most people believe so there you go.I for one have seen and heard enough of UFO Material to believe that we are not alone in this universe.And to say that there is no life outside of this planet is very close minded and ignorant.  
I think the Disclosure Project is going to bring the truth one step closer to all of us and in due time the truth will come out.  
Just for the record i'm a firm believer in Extraterestrial life and i think the ufo phenomena is not a phenomena but a fact.There is many,many witnesses that have seen either crafts of extraterestrial origin or the alien beings them self.Sure some of those people could be lying but to simply say all of them are liars is ridiculous.  
But i will stop here cause i could write about this forever,and some people just wont try to believe no matter what you say or write cause they already have made there minds up.

#70    dcman

dcman

Psychic Spy

• 1,302 posts

• I believe the day is coming...

Posted 24 September 2007 - 07:27 PM

I give an applaud to Prophecy Guru. Simply put most of the people who read this will either be close minded or simple minded(you decide which).

However,
as is demonstrated on this thread, many people are far to ignorant, or simply simple minded, to realize just what is happening all around us and specifically through our government.

"We are here today to disclose the truth about a subject that has been ridiculed denied, for atleast 50 years.  The men and women who are on this stage and the sum 350 additional military intelligence witnesses to the so called ufo matter and ET intelligence, and can prove and will prove that we are not alone." ... "We can established through these witnesses whom we have identified which now number over 400, and these are people who have been inside the CIA, NSA, NRO, Airforce, Navy, Marines, Army, all divisions of the intelligence and military community as well as corporate witnesses, contractors to the government and these are folks who have been involved in so called black budget or covert unacknowledged projects, these unacknowledged special access projects are taking atleast 40 to 80 billion dollars per year and they are sitting on technologies that can change the world forever.  The reason we are coming forward now is that we are asking for the us congress and for president bush to move twards an official inquiry and closure on this subject it has the most profound implications for the human future for the us national security and for world peace. Specifically, technologies connected to ufo and ET vehicles if declassified and used for peaceful energy generation and propulsion, would solve the looming energy crisis definitively would end global warming would correct the environmental challenges that the earth is facing." ... "Here is what we will do, we will see that this matter is properly disclosed, and these courageous witnesses, the first 21 of over 100 that we have already interviewed on videotape have stepped forward to speak the truth now i expect people to be skeptical, but not irrationally so, because these men and women have come forward and they have their credentials they have establish who they are and they have been first hand witnesses to some of the most important events in the history of the human race." ... "So please be skepticle but that is not the same as prejudice and close minded this is a matter of great importance and I ask the media the scientific community to look seriously at this matter and to do the right thing for humanity and for our children"...

It is irrational to not take their testimonys as serious, if you dont take the testimonys serious, oh well, your a fool, thank god your not in congress or presidential office.

"I know that the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence it is the evidence that has been denied to the american people"

I think more investigation is needed about these testimonies...too many high ranking officials have come forward now, and many are in the wings waiting for the green light to proceed with disclosure.

#71    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:07 PM

I think more investigation is needed about these testimonies...too many high ranking officials have come forward now, and many are in the wings waiting for the green light to proceed with disclosure.

Necro post over a year old. How much digging did that take?

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#72    dcman

dcman

Psychic Spy

• 1,302 posts

• I believe the day is coming...

Posted 24 September 2007 - 08:19 PM

Necro post over a year old. How much digging did that take?

Well I hate to re-post what somebody else posted, so I used the search tool...I know how people get irritated on these boards when someone re-posts something somebody else posted. ya dig? lol  happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users