Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

171 year sentence for rape

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#16    distortedpandy

distortedpandy

Alien Abducter

• 5,291 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:32 PM

171 years? ppfftt...

I say death penalty...

I heard about a similar case on the news not that long ago, except the father was having sex with a 2 month old while friggin "mommy dearest" watched...

what in the f- is wrong with people?  hmm.gif

#17    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:19 AM

171 years? ppfftt...

I say death penalty...

I heard about a similar case on the news not that long ago, except the father was having sex with a 2 month old while friggin "mommy dearest" watched...

I saw that story as well.  no.gif There was also a case with a 6 month old child as well last month. I actually think I threw up a bit in my mouth when I read them.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

#18    Bex

Bex

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

• Texas Wildflower

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:33 AM

hopefully she wont remember the events when shes older but i also have some faint memories of when i was 3, but i hope those arent one of the ones she remembers

I believe 100% that she will indeed remember and have health problems associated with it that affects her whole life.

As for punishment; having him dead would probably make her and other victims like her content but personally, he should have this sexual member cut-off and then live the rest of his life behind bars...this way he can suffer more.

Edited by Bex, 10 March 2006 - 12:39 AM.

#19    Bigfoot_Is_Real

Bigfoot_Is_Real

The Glitch of Unexplained Mysteries

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts

• Inyuasha is Dragonball-Z for girls!!!!
    -Pantsman (VG Cats)

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:45 AM

This is sickening how could he do this however i pray to god the girl will not remember anything of this sort and she hopefully won't remeber this sicko  mad.gif  but i say he gets solatary confiment where he will go insane and die alone in a empty area just like his heart and brain mad.gif

#20    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,862 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:04 AM

and she hopefully won't remeber this sicko  mad.gif

the SICKO was her FATHER... there might be pictures of him around the home, is the mother divorcing him? the mother may take the daughter on prison visits... definitely a sick puppy though....

#21    Glacies

Glacies

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

• How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood...perhaps there are some things we are not meant to know...

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:10 AM

171 years? ppfftt...

I say death penalty...

some say the death sentence would be too lenient...

Posted Image
Let the record stand, AC is blind.

#22    Shivel

Shivel

Poltergeist

• 2,287 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:22 AM

There are worse things than death.

I think once his inmates hear exactly what he did, he's going to have a very unhappy time in his new home. There is nothing that can happen in jail that will make him fully pay for what he's done, but I'm sure his new friends will make an attempt.

#23    AztecInca

AztecInca

Martian

• 9,013 posts

• All it takes for evil to triumph, is for good people to do nothing.

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:28 AM

Well at least once his inmates find out whats he in for, his life will become a living hell and he will certainly get whats coming to him although it will just never be enough to make up for what he did!

#24    Rykster

Rykster

Keep thy religion to thyself.

• Banned
  • 2,132 posts
  • Location:Screaming through the universe on a pale blue dot...Wheee!

• I debunk you not out of hostility, but rather in search of the truth...

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:28 AM

At least he was stupid enough to get himself caught, although putting the pics up was vile.  I just wonder how long he could have continued to torture his daughter if he had been just a wee bit smarter...

Edited by Rykster, 10 March 2006 - 04:34 AM.

Posted Image

Resistance is futile!

#25    ShaunZero

ShaunZero

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,339 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:33 AM

At least he was stupid enough to get himself caught, although putting the pics up was vile.  I just wonder how long he could have continued to torure his daughter if he had been just a wee bit smarter...

With that guys intelligence, being ALOT smarter would still make him a dumbass.

"What if there were no hypothetical questions?" ~ George Carlin
Are you a cynic?

#26    Perfect Imperfection

Perfect Imperfection

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

• This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:31 PM

171 years? ppfftt...

I say death penalty...

Was that the on eover in Englad? The baby was like 12 weeks old? The man involved was like 47 him and his girlfriend (who was a lot younger) was babysitting the wee babay? The sentences they got for that was disgraceful so many petitions were signed to make them get life.

It makes me sick that people can prey on something so vulnerable that can't so anything to protect themselves? What can a 3 year old do against a ully grown man? I hope he rots in hell. That's what anyone that hurts a child deserves. Although killing them isn't good enough they should be made to go to jail were they are seen as the lowest of the low (paedophiles and rapists are viewed in this manner in jails over here) and are put through a living hell. angry.gif

#27    robbo1331

robbo1331

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:42 PM

these sorts of people cant spend long enough behind bars the thing that really gets to me is that here in the UK (not sure if its the same everywhere else) scum like this get special treatment when there behind bars ie. being seperated from the other prisoners to protect them, its said that it is their human rights, what rights do these people have after what they have done they should be put in mixed prisons and let them be treated how they deserve. Take for example ian huntley he raped murdered and burned the bodies of 2 young girls now he's in his on cell with a TV, DVD, Playstation his own ensuite toilet. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE CHANGED

#28    rocky4

rocky4

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:48 PM

He should be killed

#29    ShadowDancer

ShadowDancer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

• I used to have superhuman powers...... But my therapist took them all away.

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:57 PM

171 years? ppfftt...

I say death penalty...

Ok I am officially sick to my stomach now.
I hope they do to them in prison what they have done to those poor children.
I wish they suffer tenfold and have their 'member' violently removed and fed to them.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Love me without fear, Trust me without questioning, Need me without demanding, Want me without restrictions,Accept me without change, Desire me without inhibitions." - Dick Sutphen

#30    robbo1331

robbo1331

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 02:59 PM

He should be killed

tell me about it and yet he's still supposed to have rights

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users